Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1022 Views)

Women Against Feminism Movement / WOMEN AGAINST FEMINISM / Is People Against Feminism Or Against Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yet another female bashing thread.

I was going to ignore this thread but I thought you could learn one or two things just as I have, from your thread.

One thing is certain, the hostility between males and females on Nairaland may never end.

Your thread has bitterness in it. Yeah, fact.

Listen, the females you believe are hostile to you (or NL male folks in general), are really not feminist. They're only defensive.

Defending themselves from the endless bitter bants from the male folks (aint feminism, no.)

Tis simply self defence from toxicity and it appears even the new NL male members catch the bug too. And the ones that stand for the truth like, "no nau, this aint fair", are tagged 'woman wrapper' 'simps' etc.

Every guy on NL wants to 'belong'.

Kindly delete the word 'feminism' from your thread. I won't speak much about the concept. But it's 100% different from what you think.

If y'all keep doing things this way, you'll have NL to yourselves alone.

Already female population here is beginning to reduce.

5 Likes

Re: . by Davash222(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

I was going to ignore this thread but I thought you could learn one or two things just as I have, from your thread.

One thing is certain, the hostility between males and females on Nairaland may never end.

Listen, the females you believe are hostile to you (or NL male folks in general), are really not feminist. They're only defensive.

Defending themselves from the endless bitter bants from the male folks (aint feminism, no.)

Tis simply self defence from toxicity and it appears even the new NL male members catch the bug too. And the ones that stand for the truth like, "no nau, this aint fair", are tagged 'woman wrapper' 'simps' etc.

Kindly delete the word 'feminism' from your thread. I won't speak much about the concept. But it's 100% different from what you think.

I find the last part funny. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Like SweetCunt once typed

"Una go carry placards Las Las ". grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Why, pray tell?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Why, pray tell?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Like SweetCunt once typed

"Una go carry placards Las Las ". grin grin

Oh now I get the reason for the banter/ hostility. 'For the fun of it'

Hmmm oh okay, una well done o.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Oh now I get the reason for the banter/ hostility. 'For the fun of it'

Hmmm oh okay, una well done o.
Don't take these things too seriously, most of threads like this are created by mischief makers. Just laugh over it. Don't sweat it, most don't even have the mental capacity to counter you logically. You just going to waste your time. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Davash222(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Don't take these things too seriously, most of threads like this are created by mischief makers. Just laugh over it. Don't sweat it, most don't even have the mental capacity to counter you logically. You just going to waste your time. grin
You have new recruit.. You're taking your time to orient her.

1 Like

Re: . by RighteousI: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

You define lashing out at all the guys (good and bad inclusive) as being defensive?

Guess what? I am not that guy that raped you, I am not that wife beater and I am not that boss of yours that demanded to sleep with you before he gives you a job.
Therefore, if you lash out at me for no just reason other than the fact that you have been hurt by a man before, then I will label you a feminist.

Why do you believe I am writing this post? It's actually to teach the girls some manners. Or do you actually believe that you girls can hurt a man with your bad attitude which we refer to as feminism? You can't hurt a fly, we men have total power. We can choose to marry early, marry late or just to chop you girls and go. you girls are the only losers because with feminism you will stink to men and they will not marry you.

Yes men may have hurt girls before but justice was was on its way; instead of awaiting justice, you girls foolishly chose to fight back and lash out with feminism against all the men (good and bad inclusive).

If a person slaps you in the street, you are better off not retaliating and let the police charge your assaulter. But once you slap the person back, the police cannot be on your side anymore and you will both be charged with fighting in public, therefore you should not lash out against all the guys just because one guy treated you bad.

But since you girls have chosen to lash out, then you will be labelled as feminists and the consequences of feminism ye shall receive.

You need not worry about this post because it's just one of many to come.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

You have new recruit.. You're taking your time to orient her.
Would you rather have her engage in silly banters?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:

True, noticed it too.
Re: . by Davash222(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Would you rather have her engage in silly banters?
Your choice of words is insulting.. How do you mean by silly banters?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
RighteousI:

You define lashing out at all the guys (good and bad inclusive) as being defensive?

Guess what? I am not that guy that raped you, I am not that wife beater and I am not that boss of yours that demanded to sleep with you before he gives you a job.
Therefore, if you lash out at me for no just reason other than the fact that you have been hurt by a man before, then I will label you a feminist.

Why do you believe I am writing this post? It's actually to teach the girls some manners. Or do you actually believe that you girls can hurt a man with your bad attitude which we refer to as feminism? You can't hurt a fly, we men have total power. We can choose to marry early, marry late or just to chop you girls and go. you girls are the only losers because with feminism you will stink to men and they will not marry you.

Yes men may have hurt girls before but justice was was on its way; instead of awaiting justice, you girls foolishly chose to fight back and lash out with feminism against all the men (good and bad inclusive).

If a person slaps you in the street, you are better off not retaliating and let the police charge your assaulter. But once you slap the person back, the police cannot be on your side anymore and you will both be charged with fighting in public, therefore you should not lash out against all the guys just because one guy treated you bad.

But since you girls have chosen to lash out, then you will be labelled as feminists and the consequences of feminism ye shall receive.

You need not worry about this post because it's just one of many to come.

Gosh...you're missing the whole point...you don't even understand who a feminist is...You missed the entire point...how do I start schooling you nau...Don't know where to start from.

But it's all good. Well done, nice write up. You'd make an excellent writer if you take your research lessons seriously.

So, all in all, thumbs up.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Lol insulting? How?

Well to me what most people hold here are silly banters and not sensible conversations or debate.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

There we go again...Uggh! Endless cycle. Na so...

How is a generalised phrase insulting to you?

Thought the focus here is the banter on NL not you?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
e don start?
Emm ladies and gentlemen, it's been nice chatting y'all. ByA!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
You don't understand what feminism is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LordTheus(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's okay to be proud of your gender, as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's personal freedoms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by nanauju(f): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

You couldn't have said it any better. Someone like me, I'm only on this web to sell my market, I hardly ever contribute to any of their issues, because it always end up in bashing women.

Once you are against their imposing opinion, they tag you a feminist, and give you 1001 reasons why women should be silent. Shame.

Very soon it will be just them creating their silly topics and them replying it themselves. It will eventually get too boring for them because they will all agree to the same thing, nobody to bash. Then they will stop, and start looking for more intelligent topics to create

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:

You couldn't have said it any better. Someone like me, I'm only on this web to sell my market, I hardly ever contribute to any of their issues, because it always end up in bashing women.

Once you are against their imposing opinion, they tag you a feminist, and give you 1001 reasons why women should be silent. Shame.

Very soon it will be just them creating their silly topics and them replying it themselves. It will eventually get too boring for them because they will all agree to the same thing, nobody to bash. Then they will stop, and start looking for more intelligent topics to create

Your last paragraph is my exact prediction. It will happen soon...

Already some are already wailing about males taking on female monikers.

But it's just the beginning. Soon, they'll get so bored at the absence of females on the forum that, each NL male would have a female moniker to try and bash.

Because you see, addiction is really a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: . by nanauju(f): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Your last paragraph is my exact prediction. It will happen soon...

Already some are already wailing about males taking on female monikers.

But it's just the beginning. Soon, they'll get so bored at the absence of females on the forum that, each NL male would have a female moniker to try and bash.

Because you see, addiction is really a bad thing.

It's a big shame on them really. Romance NL has lost its savour.

1 Like

Re: . by Davash222(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Kweensavvy:

There we go again...Uggh! Endless cycle. Na so...

How is a generalised phrase insulting to you?

Thought the focus here is the banter on NL not you?
Can't remember saying it's insulting to me. Learn to read with your senses, sweet.

1 Like

Re: . by Davash222(m): 4:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Ariza:
Lol insulting? How?

Well to me what most people hold here are silly banters and not sensible conversations or debate.
The truth is 95% of the silly banters here are females who derive joy constituting nuisance.

1 Like

Re: . by Davash222(m): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Y'all keep talking about the guys bashing women here like its a one way thing. I do receive over 30 Mentions daily from female monikers here, using all sorts of words on me. You don't expect guys to start wailing on every post, complaining of bashing from you daughters of Eve.

1 Like

Re: . by leke12(m): 4:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria women version of feminism is to always play victim tactics when odds against them but they change at the mention of money and sex.

Check my signature for legit passive income

What you need to Reg: Smart phone or PC, Trust wallet, reg link
��� https://xoxonetwork.io/register?id=18787,
0.10 ethereum(11,000naira) reg fee, 0.016ethereum(2000naira) network & other charges = 0.116 ethereum(13,000 naira) , internet and just 1 person.
Great thing is only that 1 person will give u 10k as referral bonus and I will dash u 3k for using my link.That qualifies u for unlimited earning. That's all you need to do, nothing to loose, unless u hate money.
Re: . by ibkonekt(m): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Kweensavvy:

defending the sluts...awalt
Re: . by ibkonekt(m): 4:50am On Jun 13, 2020
RighteousI:
After a careful consideration, I have discovered that the underlying factor behind the bad attitude of these Nigerian girls is feminism.

Feminism is not actually a bad thing if it is used to fight for justice like it is used in European countries.But on the other hand in Nigeria, the feminism you have here is a dark and sadistic form of feminism.

The girls here don't use feminism to fight for justice instead they attempt to claim superiority over the men. These girls want to claim some sort of spiritual superiority over men, just because the man is the one that asks for the phone number. For crying out loud, is it not one person that will request for the other person's phone number?

Just because it is rumoured that men cheat, these girls now parade their disvirgined selves as the clean gender whilst insinuating that the men are the dirty ones that like sex.

Assuming these girls do this out of honesty, I won't even criticize them, but they do it out of fraud in an attempt to scam the guys.

These girls know fully well that they are not virgins, not only that, they know that they will cheat on their hardworking husband's if he marries them but yet they still want to use that "men cheat card" to scam the guys.

Since these girls know that they are not virgins and since they know that they will cheat in marriage, then why can't they humble themselves?

It is such form of feminism that cannot go unbated.

feminism didnt do anything to women .... this is female nature out in the open with no consequences for their actions
if men were free to do as they want without consequences we would be killing and looting and impregnating as we like.
Re: . by hashtagged(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Both men and women are toxic, men have been toxic for hundreds of yrs, women just recently became toxic, so stop bashing another gender when you are same
Re: . by hashtagged(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
ibkonekt:

feminism didnt do anything to women .... this is female nature out in the open with no consequences for their actions
if men were free to do as they want without consequences we would be killing and looting and impregnating as we like.

That last line is funny

(1) (Reply)

. / Lira Galore Goes Completely Naked To Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+photo) / This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.