Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] (992 Views)

Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / Video: What Type Of Crazy Dance Is This? Damn! / This Damn Gay Crush Since 2014 Also Came Up This Year(screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
This Thing Is Over

What is over? The age of degree. Allow doctors and lawyers to have degrees.

If making BIG money with less stress is your dream, focus on the following

1. Skills that involve using the computer to create content (digital content)
2. Talents that involve using your voice, legs, body, or hands (entertainment)

If making small money with lots of respect is your dream, focus on the following

1. Degree (certificate)
2. Job (slavery)
3. More degrees (ego)

The more degrees you have, the more arrogant you'll become because you'll think you're more learned and smarter than others.

You'll be too full of yourself and you'll achieve less in life compared to those with digital skills like Bill, Jeff, Mark, etc.

The more skills/talents you have the more money you'll make, yet still more humble than those with big degrees.

Talking about talent, kindly list some talents you can use your hands, legs, body, or voice to do...

1 Like

Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Writing (hand)
Singing (voice)
Trekking (leg)
Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
I speak....
Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by Legionx: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
You think life is all about money
You think people go to university just to get degrees
You think the medicine you drink was created by people who just wanted to get money
These are intelligent people people who went to school to study a certain course and that's what we have the solutions we have today
Intelligent people that created smart solutions everywhere
Nigerians don't understand they only want to get money
That's why they can't invent anything
They think life is all about money and thats why the country continues to move backwards and that's why I'm America continues to move forward and that's why the blast can't move forward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Legionx:
You think the medicine you drink was created by people who just wanted to get money
These are intelligent people people who went to school to study a certain course and that's what we have the solutions we have today
They think life is all about money and thats why the country continues to move backwards and that's why I'm America continues to move forward and that's why the blast can't move forward

Okay.
Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by proclinician: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Legionx:

This is a generational problem of the black race.
Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
I have created threads severally telling people life is NOT about making money, but solving a problem or inventing something and the money will come, but these people above never complimented the statements to give it more oomph.

I have invented several things, solved several relationship and marriage problems. Solved electrical problems. Repaired different electronics and even invented an electric kettle-pot that can make you garri, turn it, and keep it ready for you while you're busy doing something else. Mass production in China is what is left because the government has nowhere to mass produce such a thing. Is it my fault? No.

After my NYSC, I went to 15+ different secondary schools in Rivers state to introduce a new subject I invented called MemPro (MEMory Improvement and PROnunciation) to help Nigerian students retain what they learn and improve their pronunciation and grammar, but no, the government didn't approve it.

I spent more than 30k on transportation going to these schools and teaching all SS3 classes this new thing and they loved it, but the government turned deaf ear.

Haven't I tried to contribute the little I can? What about you, have you? Tell us about it if you have. All you guys do is to complain and that's why most of you are either money slaves or broke.

Money comes from solving problems and I have been solving problems from childhood and that's why it's easy for me to make money in anything I do because I focus more on solving problems first and not the money aspect of it. I hate taking about money, but last year, I decided to.

If you ask the two people above their contributions to the growth of this country, they'll end up showing you their 2.1 grade certificate. Is that a contribution to the growth of this country?

All they do is complain or attack whenever they see a slight loophole from me or other Nigerians. I just wonder why they are so obsessed in opposing everything I say. It seems they feel intimidated and inferior around me, so they have to always oppose me to feel better.

Las las, everyone one Earth is better than me, so there is no need to try to challenge what I say — you're already my boss and I'm loyal to you.

8 Likes

Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
You are very correct on this
iLegendd:

...The more degree you have, the more arrogant you'll become because you'll think you're more learned and smarter than others...
Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:
I have created threads severally telling people life is NOT about making money, but solving a problem or inventing something and the money will come, but these people above never complimented the statements to give it more oomph.

I have invented several things, solved several relationship and marriage problems. Solved electrical problems. Repaired different electronics and even invented an electric kettle-pot that can make you garri, turn it, and keep it ready for you while you're busy doing something else. Mass production in China is what is left because the government has nowhere to mass produce such a thing. Is it my fault? No.

After my NYSC, I went to 15+ different secondary schools in Rivers state to introduce a new subject I invented called MemPro (MEMory Improvement and PROnunciation) to help Nigerian students retain what they learn and improve their pronunciation and grammar, but no, the government didn't approve it.

I spent more than 30k on transportation going to these schools and teaching all SS3 classes this new thing and they loved it, but the government turned deaf ear.

Haven't I tried to contribute the little I can? What about you, have you? Tell us about it if you have. All you guys do is to complain and that's why most of you are either money slaves or broke.

Money comes from solving problems and I have been solving problems from childhood and that's why it's easy for me to make money in anything I do because I focus more on solving problems first and not the money aspect of it. I hate taking about money, but last year, I decided to.

If you ask the two people above their contributions to the growth of this country, they'll end up showing you their 2.1 grade certificate. Is that a contribution to the growth of this country?

All they do is complain or attack whenever they see a slight loophole from me or other Nigerians. I just wonder why they are so obsessed in opposing everything I say. It seems they feel intimidated and inferior around me, so they have to always oppose me to feel better.

Las las, everyone one Earth is better than me, so there is no need to try to challenge what I say — you're already my boss and I'm loyal to you.

Gods, man. That's amazing. The subject thingy.

1 Like

Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
tunjilomo:

Gods, man. That's amazing. The subject thingy.

I spent lots of time and money on the project, but the government don't want growth. Even printing of materials took lots of cash. Anyway, I won't give up. In the future, I'll still bring it up and the education system must accept it. My time and effort can't waste like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by oluwole70525: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
:...The more doctorate you have, the more cavalier you'll become because you'll think you're more learned and smarter than those...
Re: This Damn Thing Is Over [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

I spent lots of time and money on the project, but the government don't want growth. Even printing of materials took lots of cash. Anyway, I won't give up. In the future, I'll still bring it up and the education system must accept it. My time and effort can't waste like that.

Hopefully they do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? / When Last Did You Eat Garri ? (just For Fun) / Guys, A Girl Who Likes You Will Ask Any Of These 5 Questions, Check To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.