Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These (2582 Views)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / Boil Moringa Leaf And Akintola Leaf For Minites To Treat These Health Issues / How Do I Treat These At The Back Of My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These by hmonaco(m): 12:25am On Jun 13, 2020
There is more to Okra than just serving the purpose of soup for swallows. There are lots of health benefits attached to Okra. It cures so many sickness if properly applied.

Here are what Okra water can do for you. All you have to do is to soak it in the water for 24 hours and drink to treat the following diseases .

Check here @ https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=944

Re: Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These by hmonaco(m): 12:59am On Jun 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Wow!! Reduces Asthma attack?? shocked shocked

I will try this ohh!!!
Re: Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These by CanadaOrBust: 2:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Here’s entire article:

There is more to Okra than just serving the purpose of soup for swallows. There are lots of health benefits attached to Okra. It cures so many sickness if properly applied.

Here are what Okra water can do for you. All you have to do is to soak it in the water for 24 hours and drink to treat the following diseases .

1. To treat diabetes.

There is insulin like properties in Okra that helps in fighting against diabetes in the body. When you drink Okra water, it reduces the sugar level in the blood so try drinking it if you have diabetes.

2. To treat Sore throat and cough.

When you are discomforted with a sore throat or cough, try to drink Okra water because it contains antibacterial properties that helps to reduce soreness and cough.

3. To improve your immune system.

Okra contains a high level of Vitamin C and antioxidants which helps to build up the immune system and fight against diseases like flu and cold. Therefore, drink Okra water for immune system building.

4. To strengthen the bones.

The folate present in it helps to strengthen the bones. When a woman is pregnant and she drinks the water, it strengthens the bones of both mother and Child and prevent osteoporosis.

Other things it treats Includes;

✓It treats diarrhea

✓ It relieves constipation

✓ It treats Anaemia

✓ It reduces Asthma attack.

All you have to do is to soak it for 24 hours like I said earlier and drink first thing in the morning.

Note: Drink moderately which means, do not take excess at a time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soak Okra In The Water For 24 Hours And Drink In The Morning To Treat These by hmonaco(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2020
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Soap (picture) / 11 Popular Street Foods You Should Taste In Nigeria / My Prick Swolen Up PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.