Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Jare Adebisi Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jare Adebisi Is Dead (28968 Views)

Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by BrandAlliances: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I still have to bring this here for you. YOU'RE NOT INFORMED.

Wow. Everyone have their own approach to settle things. his approach was fruitful, OSUN WAS RATED HIGH BY JAMB, WAEC AND NECO WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE. TWO OSUN INDEGENE WAS OVERALL BEST WAEC STUDENT DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION.
O'honey, O'reap, O'box, O'meal and other Is I couldn't remember were all success. With all these programs, Osun was rated the second State in Nigeria with low unemployed youths. Do you know Osun rate before his assumption of office? Make research
If all these are in Oblivion after he left (THEY WERE WELL FUNCTIONING DURING HIS TERM), you should direct the question to his predecessor.
Do you know he was the first governor to be paying workers 13month salaries? Do you know how much he increased the pensioners stipend (40%)? where before his assumption, some are receiving#200 monthly. ALL THESE HAPPENED WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD. HE DID THIS TILL DECEMBER 2014.
DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T FOR ONCE OWE FROM LEVEL 7 DOWNWARD A DIME AND THEY RECEIVES THEIR FULL PAY MONTHLY?
DO YOU KNOW FROM LEVEL 8-12 RECEIVES 75% OF THEIR SALARIES WHILE LEVEL 14 OFFICERS UPWARD HAD THEIR 50% SALARIES MONTHLY. THIS WAS UNDER AGREEMENT BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR LEADER, LED BY COMR. ADEKOMI. IT WAS CALLED MODULATED SALARIES.
THE LABOUR LEADERS WERE AMONG THE COMMITTEE THAT RECEIVES OSUN MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS AND SHARE IT TO APPROPRIATE CHANNEL, THE COMMITTEE WAS HEADED BY THIS CURRENT GOV, THE THEN SSG(OYETOLA).
Would you believe he started paying allocation IN FULL to all workers IRRESPECTIVE of level since early 2018 as the agreement with them and labour leader was once there is increment in Osun revenue and allocation, the payment increases
The acclaimed salaries he owed are the CUTS, whereas he has been paying it before he left office, he paid it REMAIN 2MONTHS.
HE KEEP SAYING IT TO THE HEARINGS OF EVERYONE THAT, HE HIMSELF DOESN'T RECEIVE ANY SALARIES SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE. HE DARE EVERYONE TO INVESTIGATE HIM THEN (if not so, is it not people like you that do castigate him that he doesn't deserve to be a governor for how he looks? didn't he looked better now than when he was governor?)
Do you know his commissioner also doesn't receive a dime for months?
He suffered everything just to make Osun a better State (Which we thank God, it is today) but all you ingrates could do is to castigate him OUT OF IGNORANCE.
Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1 IS AN UNSONG HERO. YOU'LL ALL REALIZE LATER THE WORD OF YORUBA THAT "olooto 'lu ni ika ilu"
A BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL

TRASH!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gambia(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Death is the only beginning.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

[s] I still have to bring this here for you. YOU'RE NOT INFORMED.

Wow. Everyone have their own approach to settle things. his approach was fruitful, OSUN WAS RATED HIGH BY JAMB, WAEC AND NECO WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE. TWO OSUN INDEGENE WAS OVERALL BEST WAEC STUDENT DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION.
O'honey, O'reap, O'box, O'meal and other Is I couldn't remember were all success. With all these programs, Osun was rated the second State in Nigeria with low unemployed youths. Do you know Osun rate before his assumption of office? Make research
If all these are in Oblivion after he left (THEY WERE WELL FUNCTIONING DURING HIS TERM), you should direct the question to his predecessor.
Do you know he was the first governor to be paying workers 13month salaries? Do you know how much he increased the pensioners stipend (40%)? where before his assumption, some are receiving#200 monthly. ALL THESE HAPPENED WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD. HE DID THIS TILL DECEMBER 2014.
DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T FOR ONCE OWE FROM LEVEL 7 DOWNWARD A DIME AND THEY RECEIVES THEIR FULL PAY MONTHLY?
DO YOU KNOW FROM LEVEL 8-12 RECEIVES 75% OF THEIR SALARIES WHILE LEVEL 14 OFFICERS UPWARD HAD THEIR 50% SALARIES MONTHLY. THIS WAS UNDER AGREEMENT BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR LEADER, LED BY COMR. ADEKOMI. IT WAS CALLED MODULATED SALARIES.
THE LABOUR LEADERS WERE AMONG THE COMMITTEE THAT RECEIVES OSUN MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS AND SHARE IT TO APPROPRIATE CHANNEL, THE COMMITTEE WAS HEADED BY THIS CURRENT GOV, THE THEN SSG(OYETOLA).
Would you believe he started paying allocation IN FULL to all workers IRRESPECTIVE of level since early 2018 as the agreement with them and labour leader was once there is increment in Osun revenue and allocation, the payment increases
The acclaimed salaries he owed are the CUTS, whereas he has been paying it before he left office, he paid it REMAIN 2MONTHS.
HE KEEP SAYING IT TO THE HEARINGS OF EVERYONE THAT, HE HIMSELF DOESN'T RECEIVE ANY SALARIES SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE. HE DARE EVERYONE TO INVESTIGATE HIM THEN (if not so, is it not people like you that do castigate him that he doesn't deserve to be a governor for how he looks? didn't he looked better now than when he was governor?)
Do you know his commissioner also doesn't receive a dime for months?
He suffered everything just to make Osun a better State (Which we thank God, it is today) but all you ingrates could do is to castigate him OUT OF IGNORANCE.
Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1 IS AN UNSONG HERO. YOU'LL ALL REALIZE LATER THE WORD OF YORUBA THAT "olooto 'lu ni ika ilu"
A BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL
[/s]

shame on your papa

go suck aregbesola's prick somewhere else, fool

3 Likes

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Corona virus.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Godliness05(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Rest in peace, you will be remembered by your service to your dear state. A great lost to your own town and family, so sad
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Zindalati: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2020
WETIN KILL AM NA?
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Shezkid01(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Undisclosed
Na COVIK. 1. 9 in buhari’s voice
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gift2xl: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2020
cry
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by kingreign(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Was he from Ibadan...... grin
You don start...
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
aminusodiq:
Rest well... Report to God dat your compatriot is still owing salaries.

Are you sure he's owing salaries? Do your investigation very well and report back again
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by dalass(f): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
EastGold:
One dead, more to go!
We all have dates with death.

Haba!

Did the guy offend you before he died?

1 Like

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Kylekent59: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
post=90612306:

Na wa o!
This is all you tribal bigots have to say on the death of someone's father, husband and uncle?!

Dis kind of colossal stupid and foolish TRIBALISM even in death?!

Not even a simple RIP or just ignore and keep shut?

It would have reallly been a good thing if some people were stillbirths.
FACT OF LIFE!

Absolute stupidity of the highest order.

RIP Barrister.

I am not a tribal bigot broo, I just gave the meaning. I am against it. Is this the first time you are reading my comment?
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2020
RIP
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:
[/s]
shame on your papa
go suck aregbesola's prick somewhere else, fool
Is this how you relate with them at home?
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by samwash(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari is responsible for this. This man didn't have the opportunity to travel aboard for medical treatment.
Lessons to Nigerian politicians let's fix our country, no place like home.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by johnnychuks(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
crispus09:
I don't understand why this 2020 death dey beat around the Bush o. e be like all this people in power na irunmole dem be
. you call it beating around the bush?
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by azeezengr(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Was he from Ibadan...... grin

ODEku.....Ibadan is cradle of civilization in Western Nigeria wrt to modern democracy, you guys should bow if you are mentioning the town, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Asadujames202(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2020
No rest in hellfire

Na continues torture
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2020
azeezengr:

ODEku.....Ibadan is cradle of civilization in Western Nigeria wrt to modern democracy, you guys should bow if you are mentioning the town, thanks.

That town with plenty brown roofs....... Head to your nearest beer parlour..... Drink a crate of ODEku on my neck.......
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

You don start...

Walahi, was an innocent question..... cheesy
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Asadujames202(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
post=90612396:

Oh No!

From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Rest in perfect peace Barrister Adejare Adebisi.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.

From all of us @mannabbq .we say rest in hellfire.
Unfortunately, there's no rest in hellfire
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Kaybaba5(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2020
This is the debt everybody must pay....
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by kingreign(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Walahi, was an innocent question..... cheesy
I know why you asked the question cheesy
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Organicist95:

TRASH!!!!
It can't be trash UNTIL you counter me with evidence
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Lovelyn451(f): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
EastGold:
One dead, more to go!
We all have dates with death.
choi...this comment shock my intestine..abeg stop rubbing reality on our face like that...u don make me dey reason my own date now

1 Like

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

I know why you asked the question cheesy

Who ayam to query your curiosity....... wink
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2020
May Allah forgive all your sins and grant you aljanah fridaus.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Lovelyn451:
choi...this comment shock my intestine..abeg stop rubbing reality on our face like that...u don make me dey reason my own date now

Date for party....... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / 3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.