Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Jare Adebisi Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jare Adebisi Is Dead (28952 Views)

Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Ayobami7(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by zealousayo(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I still have to bring this here for you. YOU'RE NOT INFORMED.

Wow. Everyone have their own approach to settle things. his approach was fruitful, OSUN WAS RATED HIGH BY JAMB, WAEC AND NECO WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE. TWO OSUN INDEGENE WAS OVERALL BEST WAEC STUDENT DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION.
O'honey, O'reap, O'box, O'meal and other Is I couldn't remember were all success. With all these programs, Osun was rated the second State in Nigeria with low unemployed youths. Do you know Osun rate before his assumption of office? Make research
If all these are in Oblivion after he left (THEY WERE WELL FUNCTIONING DURING HIS TERM), you should direct the question to his predecessor.
Do you know he was the first governor to be paying workers 13month salaries? Do you know how much he increased the pensioners stipend (40%)? where before his assumption, some are receiving#200 monthly. ALL THESE HAPPENED WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD. HE DID THIS TILL DECEMBER 2014.
DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T FOR ONCE OWE FROM LEVEL 7 DOWNWARD A DIME AND THEY RECEIVES THEIR FULL PAY MONTHLY?
DO YOU KNOW FROM LEVEL 8-12 RECEIVES 75% OF THEIR SALARIES WHILE LEVEL 14 OFFICERS UPWARD HAD THEIR 50% SALARIES MONTHLY. THIS WAS UNDER AGREEMENT BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR LEADER, LED BY COMR. ADEKOMI. IT WAS CALLED MODULATED SALARIES.
THE LABOUR LEADERS WERE AMONG THE COMMITTEE THAT RECEIVES OSUN MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS AND SHARE IT TO APPROPRIATE CHANNEL, THE COMMITTEE WAS HEADED BY THIS CURRENT GOV, THE THEN SSG(OYETOLA).
Would you believe he started paying allocation IN FULL to all workers IRRESPECTIVE of level since early 2018 as the agreement with them and labour leader was once there is increment in Osun revenue and allocation, the payment increases
The acclaimed salaries he owed are the CUTS, whereas he has been paying it before he left office, he paid it REMAIN 2MONTHS.
HE KEEP SAYING IT TO THE HEARINGS OF EVERYONE THAT, HE HIMSELF DOESN'T RECEIVE ANY SALARIES SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE. HE DARE EVERYONE TO INVESTIGATE HIM THEN (if not so, is it not people like you that do castigate him that he doesn't deserve to be a governor for how he looks? didn't he looked better now than when he was governor?)
Do you know his commissioner also doesn't receive a dime for months?
He suffered everything just to make Osun a better State (Which we thank God, it is today) but all you ingrates could do is to castigate him OUT OF IGNORANCE.
Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1 IS AN UNSONG HERO. YOU'LL ALL REALIZE LATER THE WORD OF YORUBA THAT "olooto 'lu ni ika ilu"
A BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL
Are you from Osun? If not, don't say anything. My mum is a civil servant here in Osun. Aregbesola's second term was very catastrophic; hunger beat everyone. The hunger I experienced during that time, I cannot even wish my enemy that. Maybe you are one of those that benefited from his reifn, I don't know, but Aregbesola is no hero. He turned the public school in Osun upside down. His opon-imo was a waste of funds(billions of Naira entered voicemail); where are they today? The debt he left, Osun will still be paying it in 20 years time. You are now calling him hero, that's not fair. As for that NLC chairman, Jacob Adekomi, he was the most toothless and corrupt NLC chairman Osun NLC has ever had! Local Government workers are known to be weak when it comes to struggle. Try that with teachers and see what's up.

1 Like

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Bimpe29: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Bimpe29: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Be civil na, how is your comment relevant to his death? Is that a prayer or tribute?
juman:
Okola.
Be you an Okola or not, you aren't an immortal like everyone.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
jogsman01:
so that I can tell you where to cure your zombiesm
Get lost if you have no claim against the reality
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
zumazeks:

you don't even know what is happening in government. you don't even know the brief of the chief of staff to the governor.
So looters are known by how they look abi? You see you don't have shingbain sense!
Party leaders that were flexing life and buying houses everywhere. Even iyaloja Asindemade was traveling all over the globe on the states resources, wos don't tempt me too much or I will expose you and your paymaster to utmost shame today !
You are dunce. Ashindemade and co were traveling everywhere when THINGS WAS ROSY. PARTY LEADERS WERE COLLECTING THEIR STIPENDS WHEN THING WAS ALSO ROSY. PLEASE EXPOSE ME, COUNTER ME WITH EVIDENCE
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
jogsman01:
you can see those quoting you didn't argue with your madness. That's just the FOOL you are. continue ranting DOG
This is mere GLOATING. Talk with evidence
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Young man, this is not a beer parlor to start dishing out unverified words

Back your assertion up with evidences, so that I can debunk your claims
OLD MAN, that's the reality there. DEBUNK IT WITH YOUR EVIDENCE
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
zealousayo:

Are you from Osun? If not, don't say anything. My mum is a civil servant here in Osun. Aregbesola's second term was very catastrophic; hunger beat everyone. The hunger I experienced during that time, I cannot even wish my enemy that. Maybe you are one of those that benefited from his reifn, I don't know, but Aregbesola is no hero. He turned the public school in Osun upside down. His opon-imo was a waste of funds(billions of Naira entered voicemail); where are they today? The debt he left, Osun will still be paying it in 20 years time. You are now calling him hero, that's not fair. As for that NLC chairman, Jacob Adekomi, he was the most toothless and corrupt NLC chairman Osun NLC has ever had! Local Government workers are known to be weak when it comes to struggle. Try that with teachers and see what's up.
There was hunger, Everyone knows. This was the period Osun barely receive monthly allocation of #1b from FG under GEJ's administration. DUE TO DWINDLING IN OIL REVENUE. GEJ still played politics with it by delaying Osun's monthly allocation, infact two months to 2014 election, he didn't gave Osun her monthly allocation. With sincerity, IS THAT HOW HIS FIRST TENURE WAS FOR WORKERS? when Osun IGR fly from 200m he met it to #5b(it dwindled to barely #2b from 2015 again due to Nigeria economy then)
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Amotolongbo(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

OLD MAN, that's the reality there. DEBUNK IT WITH YOUR EVIDENCE
What do you even understand by reality?

Reality doesn’t have evidence?
Post your evidence to back “your reality” or else it is just a beer parlor gist instigated by high percentage of ROH.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Ikembasunda1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
The World Is Not For Ever Living Place, Be Careful On How You Leave Your Life policies.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Waspy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
juman:
Okola.
Person die, you still dey drag am. Nigerians
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by crispus09(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
johnnychuks:
. you call it beating around the bush?
wetting person go call it now since the covid 19 and death keep missing the target.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by karbie(f): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 1:58am On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Wow. Everyone have their own approach to settle things. his approach was fruitful, OSUN WAS RATED HIGH BY JAMB, WAEC AND NECO WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE. TWO OSUN INDEGENE WAS OVERALL BEST WAEC STUDENT DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION.
O'honey, O'reap, O'box, O'meal and other Is I couldn't remember were all success. With all these programs, Osun was rated the second State in Nigeria with low unemployed youths. Do you know Osun rate before his assumption of office? Make research
If all these are in Oblivion after he left (THEY WERE WELL FUNCTIONING DURING HIS TERM), you should direct the question to his predecessor.
Do you know he was the first governor to be paying workers 13month salaries? Do you know how much he increased the pensioners stipend (40%)? where before his assumption, some are receiving#200 monthly. ALL THESE HAPPENED WHEN THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD. HE DID THIS TILL DECEMBER 2014.
DO YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T FOR ONCE OWE FROM LEVEL 7 DOWNWARD A DIME AND THEY RECEIVES THEIR FULL PAY MONTHLY?
DO YOU KNOW FROM LEVEL 8-12 RECEIVES 75% OF THEIR SALARIES WHILE LEVEL 14 OFFICERS UPWARD HAD THEIR 50% SALARIES MONTHLY. THIS WAS UNDER AGREEMENT BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND LABOUR LEADER, LED BY COMR. ADEKOMI. IT WAS CALLED MODULATED SALARIES.
THE LABOUR LEADERS WERE AMONG THE COMMITTEE THAT RECEIVES OSUN MONTHLY ALLOCATIONS AND SHARE IT TO APPROPRIATE CHANNEL, THE COMMITTEE WAS HEADED BY THIS CURRENT GOV, THE THEN SSG(OYETOLA).
Would you believe he started paying allocation IN FULL to all workers IRRESPECTIVE of level since early 2018 as the agreement with them and labour leader was once there is increment in Osun revenue and allocation, the payment increases
The acclaimed salaries he owed are the CUTS, whereas he has been paying it before he left office, he paid it REMAIN 2MONTHS.
HE KEEP SAYING IT TO THE HEARINGS OF EVERYONE THAT, HE HIMSELF DOESN'T RECEIVE ANY SALARIES SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE. HE DARE EVERYONE TO INVESTIGATE HIM THEN (if not so, is it not people like you that do castigate him that he doesn't deserve to be a governor for how he looks? didn't he looked better now than when he was governor?)
He suffered everything just to make Osun a better State (Which we thank God, it is today) but all you ingrates could do is to castigate him OUT OF IGNORANCE.
Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Oranmiyan 1 IS AN UNSONG HERO. YOU'LL ALL REALIZE LATER THE WORD OF YORUBA THAT "olooto 'lu ni ika ilu"
A BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL
Libya returnee comment.
Infact you are infested with Aregbevirus and behaving Aregbelunatic.
Indeed, you must be a bastard Osun indigene commenting Online about Osun legal citizens.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2020
aminusodiq:

Bad economy bad economy... And he collected full salary in all his tenure.. I can't read dis ur epistle... Na rubbish go full am.. Example of a typical zombie
He is not zombies. He is zooman from Aregbezoo garden.

1 Like

Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 2:13am On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

A BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL

Zooman from Aregbezoo garden.

1st Class Graduate
Department of Statisticfool
Aregbesola University of Deceitory
2010 /2018 set.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Johnkassy(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2020
�This one, all the chief of staff take dey run dey enter heaven ... ��������
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by erospecial: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
he couldn't see to the end of their stolen mandate of Adeleke! They must remain in power by life or death! foolish human race!
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Zooman from Aregbezoo garden.

1st Class Graduate
Department of Statisticfool
Aregbesola University of Deceitory
2010 /2018 set.

gaskiyamagana:

Libya returnee comment.
Infact you are infested with Aregbevirus and behaving Aregbelunatic.
Indeed, you must be a bastard Osun indigene commenting Online about Osun legal citizens.
Sense is far from you. Meanwhile, go home and insult them. Obo
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by maasoap(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2020
aminusodiq:

Lol... See u... grin type correctly first before I report back. I can't undstnd d gibberish above shocked

That's because you're too dumb to task your grey matter.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

YOU'RE A PROPAGANDIST. YOU DON'T REP ANY OYETOLA ANYWHERE. ARE YOU SAYING OYETOLA ALSO FAILED? BECAUSE HE WAS PART OF HIS GOVERNMENT
I DON'T HAVE TO REXEPLAIN THE MODULUS Followed in payment of SALARIES again with the bail out funds and ALLOCATIONS as it has been explained earlier in my post.
HOW CAN FAKE YOU KNOW GOVERNOR'S SECURITY VOTE? BESIDES, he made it clear (before the pronouncement of not collecting salary in opening forum) that he dedicated his security votes to payment of workers' salary.
When was Osun in that 34th position? BRING EVIDENCE.
Is that how a looters look he looks? Someone that use is own car throughout his tenure. His commissioner didn't get ANY OFFICIAL CAR THROUGHOUT HIS TENURE. Why are you people always Against good people. ARE YOU ALSO IGNORANCE OF THIS?
DO YOU KNOW PARTY LEADERS IN OSUN DIDN'T LIKE HIM? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T SHARE MONEY TO ANYONE BECAUSE OF THE MASSES
God will judge you all
Nawa for your stupidity in the defence of nonsensity of your Aregbesity.
Your ignorant of your lord wickedness is glaring as all responses to your post are condemning you.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Nawa for your stupidity in the defence of nonsensity of your Aregbesity.
Your ignorant of your lord wickedness is glaring as all responses to your post are condemning you.
When you articulate your words finish, gather evidence to counter my post, then you can quote me. for now, get lost
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Sense is far from you. Meanwhile, go home and insult them. Obo

Not only you, whoevere mention your Aregbesesola or ARIGBESESOLA (DEBITJOYFUL) in the ears of the following, is far from being a sensible person

Living level 8 - 10 10 months 1/3 salary arears
Dead level 8 - 10 10 months 1/3 salary arears
Living level 12 and above 30 months half salaries debt
Dead level 12 and above 30 months half salaries debt
Some living retirees of 2011 - 2016
Dead retirees of 2011 - 2016.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Not only you, whoevere mention your Aregbesesola or ARIGBESESOLA (DEBITJOYFUL) in the ears of the following, is far from being a sensible person

Living level 8 - 10 10 months 1/3 salary arears
Dead level 8 - 10 10 months 1/3 salary arears
Living level 12 and above 30 months half salaries debt
Dead level 12 and above 30 months half salaries debt
Some living retirees of 2011 - 2016
Dead retirees of 2011 - 2016.
Gibberish. What are you saying?
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Gibberish. What are you saying?
Once again, you are Libya returnee commenting on what you are ignorant of. ARIGBESESOLA (DEBITJOYFUL) OWNED DEAD AND LIVING CIVIL SERVANTS IN OSUN STATE GOOD 30 MONTHS HALF SALARIES, 10 MONTHS ONE THIRD SALARY,AND MOST RETIRED CIVIL SERVANTS BETWEEN 2011 TO 2017, DEAD AND LIVING ONES AMONG WERE NOT PAID THEIR RETIREMENT ENTITLEMENT TILL YOUR DEBITJOYFUL LEFT OFFICE IN 2018.
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by azeezengr(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

That town with plenty brown roofs....... Head to your nearest beer parlour..... Drink a crate of ODEku on my neck.......

Honestly your response is salvage, I love the way you turn around the words with ease....I would have enter where you direct me but "no alcohol for man of God. Brown roof is our heritage, can you please tell me your "village" if it can be located on the Nigerian map, I will take pain to drive you to "Bower's Tower" for Panoramic view of the brown roof! You will love the "adventure", I bet it!!
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
azeezengr:

Honestly your response is salvage, I love the way you turn around the words with ease....I would have enter where you direct me but "no alcohol for man of God. Brown roof is our heritage, can you please tell me your "village" if it can be located on the Nigerian map, I will take pain to drive you to "Bower's Tower" for Panoramic view of the brown roof! You will love the "adventure", I bet it!!

My village is in the London........ Alright mate...... cheesy

And nah nite school I go o, for Bode Igbo..... wink
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by azeezengr(m): 4:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My village is in the London........ Alright mate...... cheesy

And nah nite school I go o, for Bode Igbo..... wink
No be today Ibadanman dey ride "Lexus" from Bode-Igbo through BCJ to Oluyole back to Ring Road....we are simply proud of our heritage and we flaunt it unlike Lexus wey dey claim Benz origin, "tia n tia, se nmi sa!!"
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2020
azeezengr:

No be today Ibadanman dey ride "Lexus" from Bode-Igbo through BCJ to Oluyole back to Ring Road....we are simply proud of our heritage and we flaunt it unlike Lexus wey dey claim Benz origin, "tia n tia, se nmi sa!!"

Una too like to do follow follow....... How many micra's una go sell, to buy just one Lexus kpere......... grin
Re: Jare Adebisi Is Dead by azeezengr(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Una too like to do follow follow....... How many micra's una go sell, to buy just one Lexus kpere......... grin

Ibadan roads are motorable for small cars like Micra to be ubuiquituos there, my guy mention your town and lets us if it upto an "agboole"...you be alien?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Senate Withheld 3 Ministerial Confirmations - Akpabio / More Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.