Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) (3074 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2011
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY TO AN ANOINTED OF GOD!

NUM. 12:1-
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2011
manmustwac:

Please be more specific about your statement please give the time day and month that this world is supposed to come to an end? I wouldn't mind to bet my morgage against your own morgage that your 100% wrong and bloody delusional

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS YOU WILL BE JUDGED!
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2011
donnie:

Remember that what you see, in the physical or in the spirit, favourable or unfavourable,  is subject to change (by you- depending on the grace available to you).
Is it just Nigeria or the world at large? Take the lead, What do you see. . .

Nigeria is at the fore front of the world
God is so profound in Nigeria that sometimes
i begin to wonder why Nigeria?

I see a New World unfolding very soon
I see a new Nigeria(A new mentality)
I see Goodluck J. winning
I see possiblilities of War between Christians and Muslims(I PRAY IT NEVER HAPPEN)

I see Christ Coming Soon when He gave me the bible portion one faithful sunday morning[b](21 Nov. 2010)[/b]
                               ISAIAH 13:1-22

PROCLAMATION AGAINT BABYLON
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
emmadaniel:

I see possiblilities of War between Christians and Muslims(I PRAY IT NEVER HAPPEN)

I see Christ Coming Soon when He gave me the bible portion one faithful sunday morning[b](21 Nov. 2010)[/b]

Of course god is very active Nigeria, that's why it's that f--cked up. I wonder how yahweh has anytime for Nigeria when he is busy with his chosen people in Israel.
Afterall, didn't he abandon the rest of the world while wandering the desert with the jews, writing on stone tablets and being jealous of inanimate golden calves.
grin
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
[size=14pt]                                                 PROCLAMATION AGAINST BABYLON[/size]

THE END IS NEAR!

1. The burden against Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.

2. Lift up a banner on the high Mountain, Raise your voice to them; Wave your hand,
   that they may enter the gates of the nobles.

3. I have commanded my sanctified ones; I have also called my mighty ones for my anger
   Those who rejoice in my exaltation.

4. The noice of a multitude in the Mountains, Like that of many people! A tumultuous noise of the kingdom of
    nations gathered together! The Lord of host musters. The army for battle,

5.  They come from a far country,from the end of heaven, The Lord and His Weapons Of Indignation,
     To destroy the whole land.

6.  Wail, for the day of the Lord is at hand! It will come as Destruction from the Almighty.

7.  Therefore all hands will be limp, Every man's heart will melt.

8.  And they will be afraid, Pangs and sorrow will take hold of them, They will he in pain as a woman in childbirth
    They will be amazed at one another, their faces will be like flames.

9.  Behold, the day of the Lord comes,Cruel with both wrath and fierce anger, To lay the land desolate;
    And He will destroy its sinners from it.

10.  For the stars of Heaven and their constellations will not give their light, The sun will be darkened in its going forth
      And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

11.  I will Punish the world for its evil,
      A nd the wicked for their iniquity,
      I will halt the arrogance of the proud,
      And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12.  I will make a mortal more than fine gold,
      A man more than the golden wedge of ophir.

13.  Therefore i will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place
       In the wrath of the Lord of hosts.
       And in the day of His Fierce anger.

14.  It shall be as the hunted gazelle, And as a sheep that no man takes up;
       Every man will turn to his own people and everyone will flee to his own land.

15.  Everyone who is found will be thrust And everyone who is captured will fall by the sword.

16.  Their Children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; Their Houses will be plundered
      And their wives ravished.

17.  Behold, I will stir up the medes against them, Who will not regard silver;
      And as for Gold, They will not delight in it.

18.  Also their bows will dash the young men to pieces. And they will have no pity
     on the fruit of the womb;
     Their eye will not spare children.

19.  And Babaylon, then glory of kingdom, The beauty of the chaldeans' pride, will be as
     when God overthrew sodom and Gomorrah.

20.  It will never be inhabited.
     Nor will it be settled from generation
     Nor will the Arabian pitch tent there
     Nor will the sherperd make their sheepfolds there.

21.  But wild beasts of the desert will be there, And their houses will be full of Owls
     Ostrishes will dwell there,
      And wild goats will caper there.

22. The Hyenas will howl in their citadels
      And jackals in their pleasant places
      Her time is near to come,
      And her days will not be prolonged.
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2011
Prophecy
February 4, 2011

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." (Deuteronomy 18:18)

Two types of prophecy must be distinguished. When a prophet foretells or predicts, he represents the future in light of the present. But frequently the prophetic message consisted of rebuking, reproving, counseling, or admonishing, i.e., forth-telling, rather than fore-telling. As such, he portrays the present in light of the future.

It is the predictive type of prophecy which provides such a strong argument for rational faith. Neither human intuition about the future nor limited Satanic control of the future can account for the hundreds of specific biblical prophecies that have been literally and specifically fulfilled. These could only come by Divine revelation from the One who both knows and controls the future.

Actually, predictive prophecy provides a double defense: Not only does it prove the divine origin, inspiration, and authority of Scripture, but since over half of the prophecies converge on the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ, it advocates His deity and Messiahship. One could hardly read Isaiah 52:13-53:12 or Psalm 22 without recognising that these are prophetic portraits of Christ on the cross. Others, equally specific, deal with other aspects of His life and ministry.

Still others predict the coming Kingdom to be set up by Christ, in which we as believers will have a part. Having seen so many prophecies literally fulfilled, we can have complete confidence that these others will come to pass as well. "We shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure" (1 John 3:2-3). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2011
the return of christ.

Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2011
@OP forgive my intrusion into a Prophet's only thread, I do not consider myself a prophet, but i have been called a bearer or maker of ill-omens in the league of my Grand-Mother (RIP). does that pass for a prophet? (albeit of Doom).

I have one example on Nairaland in which i predicted (pronounced 1-0 win and loss) two separate WOSA 2010 Qualifier matches Tunisia (win 1-0) and Nigeria (lose 0-1) a full day before the actual match. smiley

I even predicted (much to the chagrin of my co-workers) that Nigeria will drop out of 1st-round matches and followed-up with consecutive bets until the end of 1st round. (but any soccer-smart Nigerian can make such bets can't they)

I have been famed to place curses on my classmates back in boarding school days,particularly my 4th form bully whom i pronounced will not be promoted until i finished from that school ( I was in 1st form then) such a sad spot in my history. Till date I have not pronounced any ill-omen out of personal and emotional reasons.

After WOSA 2010, a Redeemed Deacon asked if i had always had that gift grin
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

@OP forgive my intrusion into a Prophet's only thread, I do not consider myself a prophet, but i have been called a bearer or maker of ill-omens in the league of my Grand-Mother (RIP). does that pass for a prophet? (albeit of Doom).

I have one example on Nairaland in which i predicted (pronounced 1-0 win and loss) two separate WOSA 2010 Qualifier matches  Tunisia (win 1-0) and Nigeria (lose 0-1) a full day before the actual match.  smiley

I even predicted (much to the chagrin of my co-workers) that Nigeria will drop out of 1st-round matches and followed-up with consecutive bets until the end of 1st round. (but any soccer-smart Nigerian can make such bets can't they)

I have been famed to place curses on my classmates back in boarding school days,particularly my 4th form bully whom i pronounced will not be promoted until i finished from that school ( I was in 1st form then) such a sad spot in my history. Till date I have not pronounced any ill-omen out of personal and emotional reasons.

After WOSA 2010, a Redeemed Deacon asked if i had always had that gift grin

WORK ON YOUR STAR YOU COULD MAKE A FORTUNE
BUT BE CAREFUL HOW YOU USE IT BECOS OF ITS CONSEQUENCES.
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
TAKE A GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN AWAITING THE SAINTS

PLEASE DON'T MISS THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE BECAUSE OF ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN.

Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2011
the appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
    THE WORDS OF THE LORD TODAY

9TH FEB 2011

Colossians, Chapter 3

001: If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth
on the right hand of God.

002: Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

003: For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God

004: When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also
appear with him in glory.

005: Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication,
uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

006: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

007: In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

008: But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy
communication out of your mouth.

009: Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

010: And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the
image of him that created him:

011: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision,
Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

012: Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies,
kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

013: Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man
have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

014: And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

015: And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called
in one body; and be ye thankful.

016: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom;
teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and
spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

017: And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name
of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
018: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

019: Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.

020: Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

021: Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.

022: Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice,
as men pleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:

023: And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

024: Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance:
for ye serve the Lord Christ.

025: But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the
wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2011
                   [size=18pt]THE DAY OF THE LORD[/size]

AMOS 5:16-27

016: Therefore the LORD, the God of hosts, the Lord, saith thus; Wailing shall be in all streets;
and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning,
and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing.

017: And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD.

018: Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the
LORD is darkness, and not light.

019: As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned
his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

020: Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark,
and no brightness in it?

021: I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

022: Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept
them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

023: Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

024: But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

025: Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

026: But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images,
the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

027: Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD,
whose name is The God of hosts.
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by emmadaniel: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2011
The master on the throne.

Prepare for I see a new world unfolding soonest.

Prepare for the Bridebroom for his return for his bride is very near, I sense it in my spirit everyday.

Make sure nothing keeps you from making Heaven please.

Heaven is BEAUTIFUL! realy beautiful more beautiful than any location in the universe.

Hell is TERRIBLE, very terrible more terrible than the worst of places in the whole universe(You can't stand the odour for 20 seconds)

WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR?

THE HARD WAY IS THE ONLY WAY, REMEMBER THE ROAD TO HEAVEN IS VERY NARROW, BUT THE ROAD TO HELL IS VERY WIDE because OF THE TORMENTS THERE.

THINK AGAIN.

Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by nuella2(f): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2011
emmadaniel:

Those were your words some months back. You are a prophet indeed. I pray the other ones come to pass too.
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by LebenNG: 2:19pm On May 21, 2021
donkarly:

i only said what i was told.she has seen and told me things about my life before they happened,that's why i don't doubt her prophecies.
Hellon Donkarly,pls i sent you a mail.
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by LebenNG: 2:20pm On May 21, 2021
donkarly:

no genuine prophet/prophetess charges money for prayers.'freely you receive freely you give'.
you are right
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by LebenNG: 2:22pm On May 21, 2021
PRINCE4CHRIST:
I Can See God Raising A David For Nigerians. I Can See Nigeria Becoming The Most Admired African Nation. I Can See Nigeria Living In Peace And Harmony. I Want To Tell You All, That President Good Luck Is Still Incharge, Not Only That No Nigerian Will Not Be Proud Of The Nation In 5years To Come. God Will Confirm My Words.
My dear, you would have listened to Donkarly... Goodluck has been replaced with badluck... i didnt mention names.
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On May 21, 2021
PRINCE4CHRIST:
I Can See God Raising A David For Nigerians. I Can See Nigeria Becoming The Most Admired African Nation. I Can See Nigeria Living In Peace And Harmony. I Want To Tell You All, That President Good Luck Is Still Incharge, Not Only That No Nigerian Will Not Be Proud Of The Nation In 5years To Come. God Will Confirm My Words.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Sees The Future Let's Discuss(prophets Only) by SimplePlan34: 4:27pm On May 21, 2021
I HATE GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star Of David Planetary Alignment July 22 2013 / Powerful Quotes From Influential Christians / Its Your Day - Covenant Day Of Exemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.