Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia (8504 Views)

How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program / Local Vendors At War With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by dominzy(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Probably, you may be wondering if all the pickup stations located across Nigeria are solely owned by Jumia. The thing is that over 95% percent of these various pickup stations are not owned by Jumia but by different individuals and private logistics companies.

What happens at the pickup Station? The pickup stations (PUS) is where items are moved to, from the Jumia warehouse before they are finally delivered to the address of the person that ordered for the items.
To partner with Jumia by opening your own pickup station is not a hard thing to do. In this post, I'll guide you on how to open your own pickup stations with jumia

How To Apply
Visit jumia website on your browser and scroll down to the bottom of the page
Click on Become a logistics partner and "Apply"
Send your proposal to Partner support center: psc.service.ng@ and CC: 3PL Regional Manager
That's it, the rest will be continued in your mailbox when you get contacted
If you need more information, kindly send a mail to Jumia PSC

Information Needed For You To Start
Business registration with CAC
Bank guarantee (with minimum of 200k)
Tax identification number
Space, minimum of 40 sq meters
Insurance value up to minimum of 2 million naira
KYC form
PUS assets checklist
One week training

Source: https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2020/05/how-to-open-pickup-station-with-jumia.html?m=1

Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Make d right decision by attending our house fellowship today by 5 pm at 12 ejike ufoma str canal estate okota Lagos State. It's for one hour. Am confident that you will return empowered and blessed

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by StubbornGENIUS: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Make d right decision by attending our house fellowship today by 5 pm at 12 ejike ufoma str canal estate okota Lagos State. It's for one hour. Am confident that you will return empowered and blessed
Will I see the queen?
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Will I see the queen?
no, just the KING OF KINGS
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by Kidcarter: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
How much do you earn from this
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by dominzy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kidcarter:
How much do you earn from this
A lot
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by oo07: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello All,
I am interested in starting a PUS shop but will want to know a bit about the financial gains, Pros and cons of the venture.
Is it something worth investing in?
Please reply. thanks
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by Mykelslim: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
oo07:
Hello All,
I am interested in starting a PUS shop but will want to know a bit about the financial gains, Pros and cons of the venture.
Please reply. thanks

Someone who has a clue should answer. I'm interested too
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by Falisprosis: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
View other online stores on www.businessguide.com.ng
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by Kwillpyz1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
dominzy:

A lot

Hello Mr Dominzy.

My name is Efezino, I would be so grateful if you could help me by educating me on the Jumia pick up center business, as I can not find any usefull information online.

Thank you and I will be expecting a reply from you sir

Have a blessed day
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by dominzy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kwillpyz1:

Hello Mr Dominzy.

My name is Efezino, I would be so grateful if you could help me by educating me on the Jumia pick up center business, as I can not find any usefull information online.

Thank you and I will be expecting a reply from you sir

Have a blessed day
WhatsApp me on 08100418355
Re: How To Open A Pickup Station With Jumia by dominzy(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2023
oo07:
Hello All,
Please reply. thanks
Follow the link in the post,
At the bottom u will see a mail you can send your enquiries to, and they will respond with the right answers

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes / Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? / Download The Latest News App In The World, Naija News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.