Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished (595 Views)

How Did Cain Found His Wife? I Need Explanations / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by charleybam(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2021
Clears throat
Please i have a question for the religious people

When God banished Cain with all the punishments given,who did Cain marry at another village?? (in the Bible)

All this details are needed including the story of the people that Cain married from

Coz there's actually beings existing on this earth during the ages of Cain and Abel.

Is it that the Bible isn't Complete enough or some parts were removed to delude people

Ps: How can i believe an incomplete story highlighting a half truth when the origin isn't well comprehended

Please i stand to be corrected,I don't mean to be disrespectful,I just need answers �
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by falcon01: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Lols

1 Like

Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by charleybam(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
falcon01:
Lols
Bros na true I talk na
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by peggywebbs(f): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
A simple Google search could have helped you answer your question but you just had to expose your ignorance.

According to Genesis 4:1–16, Cain treacherously murdered his brother Abel, lied about the murder to God, and as a result was cursed and marked for life. With the earth left cursed to drink Abel's blood, Cain was no longer able to farm the land. Cain is punished as a "fugitive and wanderer".

Cain then murdered Abel, whereupon Yahweh punished Cain by condemning him to a life of wandering. Cain then dwelt in the land of Nod (נוֹד‎, 'wandering'), where he built a city and fathered the line of descendants beginning with Enoch.
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by dimugonabo: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
peggywebbs:
A simple Google search could have helped you answer your question but you just had to expose your ignorance.

According to Genesis 4:1–16, Cain treacherously murdered his brother Abel, lied about the murder to God, and as a result was cursed and marked for life. With the earth left cursed to drink Abel's blood, Cain was no longer able to farm the land. Cain is punished as a "fugitive and wanderer".

Cain then murdered Abel, whereupon Yahweh punished Cain by condemning him to a life of wandering. Cain then dwelt in the land of Nod (נוֹד‎, 'wandering'), where he built a city and fathered the line of descendants beginning with Enoch.

You just wrote a long epistle without answering the damn question.

Who did Cain marry in another village?
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by kingxsamz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
peggywebbs:

And you ended up showing you're more ignorant than the person you called ignorant. undecided
You didn't even answer the question.
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by peggywebbs(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
If you want to know who he married...more research will save your life. Waiting for someone to give you answers shows just how ignorant you are. You don't have facts but are quick to jump to criticism.

The people who wrote down history did their part. What have you done? Have you even composed your family tree to know who your ancestors. How have you helped your future generations by preserving knowledge and history but you are quick to play analyst in someone else's work.

Take since you like being spoon fed.

Who is Cain wife?
Awan
According to various Abrahamic traditions, Awan (also Avan or Aven, from Hebrew אָוֶן aven "vice", "iniquity", "potency"wink was the wife and sister of Cain and the daughter of Adam and Eve.

kingxsamz:

And you ended up showing you're more ignorant than the person you called ignorant. undecided
You didn't even answer the question.
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by kingxsamz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
peggywebbs:
If you want to know who he married...more research will save your life. Waiting for someone to give you answers shows just how ignorant you are. You don't have facts but are quick to jump to criticism.

The people who wrote down history did their part. What have you done? Have you even composed your family tree to know who your ancestors. How have you helped your future generations by preserving knowledge and history but you are quick to play analyst in someone else's work.

Who is Cain wife?
Awan
According to various Abrahamic traditions, Awan (also Avan or Aven, from Hebrew אָוֶן aven "vice", "iniquity", "potency"wink was the wife and sister of Cain and the daughter of Adam and Eve.

It's because you aren't that bright, that's why you don't know that what the OP is doing is part of research by getting first hand information from active members in a forum. But since you want to cry, go ahead and cry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by peggywebbs(f): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Did you just hear yourself? Active research on nairaland forum... great I no longer need to argue with unintelligent people. It's just the standard of education... unfortunately.

kingxsamz:

It's because you aren't that bright, that's why you don't know that what the OP is doing is part of research by getting first hand information from active members in a forum. But since you want to cry, go ahead and cry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by kingxsamz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
peggywebbs:
Did you just hear yourself? Active research on nairaland forum... great I no longer need to argue with unintelligent people. It's just the standard of education... unfortunately.

You are not smart.
If your definition of research is 'searching on google', then you need to go back to your school and get a refund.
Not everything is argument. Good day.
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
charleybam:
Clears throat
Please i have a question for the religious people

Adam had both sons and daughters but because of Eve's Curse, women were not recorded.

So Cain married his sister as Peggywebbs said!

1 Like

Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by peggywebbs(f): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lol... tongue

kingxsamz:

You are not smart.
If your definition of research is 'searching on google', then you need to go back to your school and get a refund.
Not everything is argument. Good day.
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by charleybam(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Adam had both sons and daughters but because of Eve's Curse, women were not recorded.

So Cain married his sister as Peggywebbs said!
Any Biblical proof to back your claim please and Adam was also cursed, what's the point?
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by charleybam(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
peggywebbs:

Who is Cain wife?
Awan

Oga since you religious people claims to believe in your religion and Bible, please give me a Biblical proof that he got married to his sister or his wife.
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
charleybam:

Any Biblical proof to back your claim please and Adam was also cursed, what's the point?

Genesis 4:18 upwards "Irad begat...; Mehujael begat...; Methusael begat,...;

Certainly men can not do the "begatting"!
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by charleybam(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Genesis 4:18 upwards "Irad begat...; Mehujael begat...; Methusael begat,...;

Certainly men can not do the "begatting"!

And you expect me to believe an ounce of the book?
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
charleybam:

And you expect me to believe an ounce of the book?

No one can do anything about your beliefs, like your bed, you are going to lay it by yourself!

1 Like

Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by charleybam(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No one can do anything about your beliefs, like your bed, you are going to lay it by yourself!
Thanks for your wise contribution on this

1 Like

Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
charleybam:

Thanks for your wise contribution on this

I do not know if you this is bonafide or sarcastic but I am just trying to honestly and Truthfully discharge my duty to owed my fellow men.
Re: To Whom And Where Did Cain Marry From After Being Banished by peggywebbs(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
When you read the book of genesis you will find your proof... and after you do, you can search for other historical sources for more information.

Last I checked even the encyclopedia doesn't contain all the information. But nobody is going to spoon feed you. If you are curious, search for knowledge but if your aim is to debate, you obviously are not ready to learn.

PS: I'm not religious, I don't believe in religion. I'm a Christian and happy to be one. I believe in reading and would read any material without discrimination so I can learn. Knowledge is power and a Christian should know that.

charleybam:

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As All Passengers Sleep Off, Find Themselves In Ibadan Instead Warri / TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE / The Universe Doesn't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.