Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK (73812 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by JBoss25(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

So I thought. Was I wrong?
The UK was even hotter back then like from 1990 to 2008, people were dropping like flies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Gerrard59(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
saajus:
This is sad. I hope this is not gang-related.

Nigerian Parents in Europe (especially the UK) in the past 10years are not doing well in raising kids. Most of these young kids are being raised by single parents. Some of those single parents sleep around, they fight each other online, and so on. Sometimes, Nigerian wives divorce their husbands just because of the benefits of being a single mother. They forget that it's better for kids to be raised by two parents. I warned some of them a few years ago that they are not raising a generation of Nigerians in the UK that will be like John Boyega, David Oyelowo, Nigerians in their Parliaments, and so on. I hope it's not gang-related.

Ah! C'mon! That's a harmful statement to make. Don't you know that children from single parent homes feel unsafe because of your post? embarassed
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by doggedfighter(f): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
JBoss25:
The UK was even hotter back then like from 1990 to 2008, people were dropping like flies.

Even with their tight security?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by gotnel: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
God help us, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Moneyboyz: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Another black man down
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by seunny4lif(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Most teenagers killed in UK are drug related cases or gang members.
More teenagers are killed in UK and USA than anywhere in the world.
Black communities in London has the highest rate of teenagers be killed either by knife or gun.
100s of Somalians teenagers are killed every year in UK
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by seunny4lif(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Which tight security?
I know an area in Italy that Italian police will not come no matter the phone calls and same thing also in Ireland.
There are some area in Dublin, that Irish police will tell you have to look out for your own safety
doggedfighter:

Even with their tight security?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by seunny4lif(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
The guy is saying the truth
Some Nigerians in Europe are really bad
Gerrard59:

Ah! C'mon! That's a harmful statement to make. Don't you know that children from single parent homes feel unsafe because of your post? embarassed
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by saajus: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
I am sorry. I think I will bring down the post. Honestly, if you see the ways our people are now handling family over there, you will be surprised. It's a time bomb. The young Nigerians breaking barriers in Europe today are the hard work put in 30yrs ago by some Nigerian immigrants. Nowadays, some women will intentionally create chaos so that they can leave their husbands and be enjoying benefits. I heard they give single mothers a lot of benefits. There are many mid-40s Naija women over there that young boys are now using to play ping pong.

Gerrard59:

1 Like

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by doggedfighter(f): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
seunny4lif:
Which tight security?
I know an area in Italy that Italian police will not come no matter the phone calls and same thing also in Ireland.
There are some area in Dublin, that Irish police will tell you have to look out for your own safety

Why then are people saying in sane countries what happen in Nigeria won't happen there?

The scenario you painted is exactly what happens here

I thought they have it all figured out over there
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
12:40 am? tf was he doing out late
well could be gang related
shepherd bush and anton town are known for clan wars
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Kyra1(f): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
RIP Alex

My dear Khafi sad

1 Like

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Raysleek: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
LaReinaa:

Nah, I dont think any of them can kill a fly, they only know how to rant.

RIP to the dead
Not the fans
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Gerrard59(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
saajus:
I am sorry. I think I will bring down the post. Honestly, if you see the ways our people are now handling family over there, you will be surprised. It's a time bomb. The young Nigerians breaking barriers in Europe today are the hard work put in 30yrs ago by some Nigerian immigrants. Nowadays, some women will intentionally create chaos so that they can leave their husbands and be enjoying benefits. I heard they give single mothers a lot of benefits. There are many mid-40s Naija women over there that young boys are now using to play ping pong.

My comment was sarcastic considering that most black support liberal parties' policies which have desecrated family values - an important aspect to raising well behaved children. These same parties oppose any contrary opinion to single parenthood because it "makes people feel unsafe", "it's demoralising", "it's transphobic, racist, sexist etc".

Cc: Seunny4lif

1 Like

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gun violence is a very rare occurrence in the UK.

What could have led to this?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by IVORY2009(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Suspecting A Set Up from Nigeria

Are you sure its not because of the Bbnaija Beef She Had grin

Olosho yanreee grin
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by SirBunky85(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Oya,all d Islamabad ppl,gather here let us blame Trump grin
RIP to the young man
silly submission
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by CurvyDestiny7: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Gpik79: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's Gang related. This is how boys on the road take put their target. They drive-by, they shoot and then they burn the car with all the evidence, their clothes too

1 Like

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by SURElee(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kai! So sad. At a time like this when the world is battling pandemic, a young boy is gunned down? What is wrong with all these thugs abroad who go around killing Africans?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Lukeguy: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
So painful may his soul rest in peace
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by JBoss25(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Toks2008:
Gun violence is a very rare occurrence in the UK.

What could have led to this?
it's not
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
So disheartening.. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by bizzibodi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Do they now carry arms in UK?
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by alexola20(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by JaceyOpara(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
How do people sleep with their eyes closed after snuffing out life from a fellow human.

No where is safe anymore even in UK.

Hope they will be arrested
This looks more like an American style of hit.
Can this be gang related?

Seriously, never knew UK could be as rough as this �

May his gentle soul rest in peace �

1 Like

Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by JaceyOpara(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
xreal:
Like in the movies.

Using a Range Rover to commit a crime and burning it after use.

RIP to him.

Hit 'LIKE' if you would rather relocate to UK/US despite the gun violence and killings of black than remain in Nigeria; otherwise, click on 'SHARE'.

There are other cool places in Europe where one can reside and still be at peace as a Black man �
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by cbright4real(f): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
What a sad news, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK by Lukebryan2sure: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:
Another black kick the dust?

am I the only one that doesn't get freak of this travelling of a thing? I know Nigeria is not slave but black lives is practically not save in the western world

I suspect jealousy ....same thing happen to Jennifer Hudson when she became famous. ...
Her mum n brother was killed in America

could this be act of jealousness, racism or shady business? whatever the case maybe, I wish and I hope he found peace with his maker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.