Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Your Thoughts And God's Thoughts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts And God's Thoughts (113 Views)

Your Thoughts And God's Thoughts / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts And God's Thoughts by jonatoye(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Your thoughts and God's thoughts

WORD FOR TODAY
The mercy of God is identified in our lives in that He does not allow all our thoughts to come to pass. You must in every situation of life remind yourself that His thoughts over you is of peace and not of evil!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God has been so wonderful from generation to generation. He has not stopped showing His mercy despite our limitations as men. If God would have allowed all our thoughts to come to pass what would have become of us. He has proven Himself as the Almighty who purifies every thoughts in all situation of life.

We have been sick and thought we would die from the sickness; wrote exam and thought we would fail, embark on a journey and thought we would never return or have an accident on the way, engage in a business and thought we would suffer loss, have a bill or fee to settle and thought we would be put to shame, seek for an appointment and thought we would be disappointed, set a stage for presentation and thought we would fumble.

Most of these evil thought pattern are born out of our past experiences and what we see happening to people. But God in His mercy will not allow them to come to pass. He also hinders the fulfillment of some of our so called good thoughts just to bring us into the centre of His will for us. You must keep thanking God for your life, because His thoughts over you is for peace aimed at ensuring you have an expected end!

Prayer Point:
Lord! I thank You for my life; your plans and purpose will be fulfilled in my life in Jesus name. Amen.

Main Emphasis:
You thought will always depict your limitations as human but God's thoughts will always execute His plans and purpose for your life!!!

Have a Refreshed Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Empowered For Progress / Made For Each Other / Start Exercising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.