Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Dear Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom (196 Views)

Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo@66 / Yoruba Ancient Wisdom...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom / My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by packagerz: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2020
June 13, 2020
DEAR MAYE OF YORUBALAND
DEAR MAYE OF YORUBALAND

Dr Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin is my dear father and my angel, a great man, a tried and tested servant of almighty Allah and a kind, gentle, incisive, insightful, courageous and compassionate leader who is filled with love and who has done so much for humanity and his environment .

I am so proud of you my Father and you will continue to inspire and humble me with your humility, your good works, your remarkable testimony, your outstanding institutions and your large heart.

You represent everything that a true believer ought to be: wise beyond measure, selfless and thoughtful, always seeing the very best in others, always displaying the fruits of a thru giver.you are matured enough with wisdom even when those that are not up to your level feel they are cheating on you. But your highly spirit keeps you going.

Your vision for the Education is remarkable and you have had the prescence of mind discipline and courage to establish and expand it. Your legacy is unassailable and your name and legacy shall live forever.

I see the bigger crown on you very soon. You shall continue to wax strong in battle, to go from strength to strength and to touch the lives of millions all over the world. I appreciate you always .Have a great day my Lord sir! ❤❤❤

Olusegun jeje
ENTERTAINER/BLOGGER

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Fifty To Hundred Thousand In One Week With This Hot Product (oya Oh) / Whoever Needs To Hear This . . . / Top Paying IT Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.