Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

10 Best Congratulations Messages For Buying A New Car With Cards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Best Congratulations Messages For Buying A New Car With Cards (499 Views)

Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Congratulations Messages For Buying A New Car With Cards by antonio1973(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2020
# Wow new members in our family? I’m glad to know that our choice is same. Congratulations dad for your new car.Wow new members in our family? I’m glad to know that our choice is same. Congratulations dad for your new car.Wow new members in our family? I’m glad to know that our choice is same. Congratulations dad for your new car.

# Don’t blast your speedometer because I know how fast you drive. Be careful it’s a brand new car and congratulations.

# Congratulations mate for your new car. If you need a driver for your car then you can contact me I will send one from my garage.

# Last night your entry was like a superstar in a party with your new brand car. Best wishes and congratulation

# It is good to know that you have owned a new car. We are ready for a long journey buddy. Congratulations and be prepared for coming Friday.

# Congratulations for your new car brother. Now, Travelling became easier than before cause this car has lot of space.

# Congratulations mate for your new car. As you know this car suits you but you need to upgrade your driving skills too.

# It is good to know that you have owned a new car. We are ready for a long journey buddy. Congratulations and be prepared for coming Friday.

# Finally you have brought a car totally matching with your personality. Lot congratulation and beat wishes

# Baby, you deserve a new car on your graduation and I am happy to gift you on your especial day. Congratulation for your new car and be a responsible rider.

Re: 10 Best Congratulations Messages For Buying A New Car With Cards by Vyzz: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
grin

The best is Egungun be careful na express u dey go cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Wish This Man / List Of Possible Virgins On Nairaland ( Guys & Ladies) / Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.