Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (87156 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Heineken(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol.
I be wan talk something but u don't use boss finish me

Small boy like me sir...
Hahahah you no small o. You be my oga o
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
IPOB SPOTTED
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by MosD: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Truth, they say, is bitter
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Tranquillity360: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

Your relationship goes way back, ya'll come from one stock.
Sorry we are not from any one stock.

We don't share the same language,food,culture etc.

The way we thinks is totally different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by LordOfTheGame: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Binikingdowm:
tell your brothers to stop going to their country and stop selling drugs and doing crimes.

USA ban nigerians
Ghana don't want nigerians

Something must be wrong

Your wish is as simple as ABCD, just support #Biafra freedom and we will leave your useless and miserable godforsaken country for you and your fellow zombies but if you fail to support #Biafra freedom, anything bad we commit, you will bear the stains because we still carry your worthless and useless passport and anytime we make a ground-breaking successes in Nigeria or any part of the world, we will take the credits after all, IGBOS have made good names already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Afrikween(f): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
woh nothing concern me abeg... one man for him own. na who wear shoe know where dey pain am.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by nanauju(f): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
petrage:
What truth are you talking about?U said Nigerians celebrate crime and I said no sane Nigerian would celebrate crime, it is not in our norms and values. if Nigerians are termed to be criminals because of some rogue elements, what of the millions of Nigerians who are hard working and responsible? I don't know about U, I am a Nigerian thriving on legal means. Pls get the context of my assertions and comprehend.

Dont sound like you’re out of touch with reality. Its better u speak for yourself. Do you even know tht some people make others with questionable wealth their mentors? People now justify yahoo yahoo openly. Let your so called ‘hardworking’ nigerians start calling out on criminals in their in their midst rather than wait for other to expose them before condemning. Tht has been my own point.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by patani(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
South Africa whos murder rate is 4x that of Nigeria
Without whites SA would have been a total hell

Nigerian statistics are not reported that why you think SA is worse.. Nigeria crime rate is actually terrible... You cant see highway robbery in SA.. They occur daily in Nigeria..
Killing rate is also not reported in lagos alone.. U don't Wana know the stat
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by dawnomike(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
AuroraB:
Boko Haram and Herds men in South Africa sad
Shebi, na you carry them go drop for there
Lol! Na me ooo, my sista in da lord grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Elmander1983(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
You must be sick to support rubbish. Come,
are you related to one of our leaders? [qquote author=CANDYDADDY post=90618082] .

I support that man,nothing like Nigeria it an illusion[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by ThatFairGuy: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

I support that man,nothing like Nigeria it an illusion
you're one of the f00ls he's talking about
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by donnie(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Sorry we are not from any one stock.

We don't share the same language,food,culture etc.

The way we thinks is totally different.

It will maze you if I begin to show you similarities in language and culture.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by ThatFairGuy: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The SA is right.
He just said the truth.
Kudos to him.
You're one of the f00ls he's referring to
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by merits(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
South Africa whos murder rate is 4x that of Nigeria
Without whites SA would have been a total hell
God bless you, that is why whites hold them at ransom.useless people.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Tranquillity360: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

It will maze you if I begin to show you similarities in language and culture.
Oga we share no similarities with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
There is nobody who is a Nigerian, we all identify with our race. This contraption is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Gee64: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Imagine these black South Africans we saved from being slave under Peter Botha talking stupidly about Nigerians!

For your information, Nigerians are the most hospitable and happiest people you can ever live with.
We enjoy far more freedom than you have in other African countries. It is a safe country.

Nigerians are enterprising, resourceful and law abiding. There are negligible number of miscreants in Nigeria though but the law enforcement agents give them the necessary caution for change.

Nigeria remains the most peaceful place in Africa to live in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by mamatwiny(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
In Tuface voice," if nobody talks about you, then you are nobody......"

Sing along ....
Their father!!!
grin

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by ukwuchimaobi1A: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria na Hell fire
Such a useless and unuseful nnation, wicked leaders, hungry citizens , poverty is like q culture in Nigeria
I no know them swear for this country in
Is Nigeria cursed. ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by mayo47(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
jerryunit48:
None sense , nobody is forcing you to like Nigerians just allow them be that is all

He wasn't talking about liking Nigerians. Dont have to be manipulative with the truth. It stinks right...
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by DexterousOne(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
What do you care what ignorant and daft SA idiot said about your country?

Self-loathing and self-defeating Igbos with no sense of identity and belonging.

This comment of yours prove the south African right

If you have any slight respect for Igbos (who btw are your country men)
You will NOT use such derogatory words on them
Under any guise

All the foolish comments we make on social media

The rest of the world reads it

And they form their opinion on that
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Lovelyn451(f): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
So if Nigeria fall south Africa will now rise...tchew
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by saxby(f): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Quite unfortunate this statement has elements of truth in it
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by DexterousOne(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atiku:
I blame the media for this nonsense! Always posting bad things out there.
The only thing foreigners know about us ; our musicians and bad news.
.you are right
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by DexterousOne(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:
Nigerians dont like truth and thats why i call them hypocrites. When someone commits a crime instead of all of them to condemn it, it will turn to a tribal thing instead of how they will move forward like. If we cannot tell ourselves the truth maybe other countries should help us do so. Thank u SA

Another annoying thing

The world reads all these comments

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Subsea:
Its just a simple truth. Nigeria is such a useless country!

Like you are such a useless person!
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by DexterousOne(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
sammyranking:
Tribalism had eaten us deep. We don't love one another ain't trying to please anyone but the change begins with us all. We are in country where tribes don't love each other and we expecting us to grow? Let's work on grassroots. Moreover the government is a failed system angry

Sometimes I wonder the origin of this tribal hate and vile
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Resees: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

Are you not worshipping white Jesus? Their virus is till in our people. It must come out or ya'll will never be free.
I worship God and black Jesus my creators not no white jesus.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Almunjid(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerians have taken Cultism and waywardness to the next level. I guess SA saw how Nigerian Cultists butcher each other on the news.
Igbo people especially are giving Nigeria a very bad reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Jakama90(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

I support that man,nothing like Nigeria it an illusion
You can support anything you like, your choice, your life.
Ka o di be okeke Ka o dikwa be okoroafor.
I am a Nigerian, proudly Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.