Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (87134 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Lovelyn451(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
So if Nigeria fall south Africa will now rise...
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by donnie(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Oga we share no similarities with you.

I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba. But until you guys solve that problem, there'll be no moving forward, even if you break out of Nigeria. You will have to identify as YAH's chosen people ISRAEL or suffer the consequences of believing lies and denying YAHUAH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by donnie(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Resees:

I worship God and black Jesus my creators not no white jesus.
O, good enough.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Movicq(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

I support that man,nothing like Nigeria it an illusion
You are a mumu man
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Resees:

I worship God and black Jesus my creators not no white jesus.

There is no such thing black jesus, it’s all a sham

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Tranquillity360: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:

I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba. But until you guys solve that problem, there'll be no moving forward, even if you break out of Nigeria. You will have to identify as YAH's chosen people or suffer the consequences of believing lies and denying YAHUAH.
We and yorubas are not brothers.

That is my point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
See una instead of you to unite and prove outsiders wrong you would still side with them to rubbish the only country that wont disown you. what you dont know is that 1. south Africans dont like Nigerians 2. south Africans also have inter tribal differences but you dont see them insulting or spilling out negativity among themselves 3. as much as south Africans have divisiveness they can still identify towards a common goal i.e painting Nigeria black. i dont understand Nigerians learn to unite and prove outsiders wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
patani:

Nigerian statistics are not reported that why you think SA is worse.. Nigeria crime rate is actually terrible... You cant see highway robbery in SA.. They occur daily in Nigeria..
Killing rate is also not reported in lagos alone.. U don't Wana know the stat
So it's highway robberies in Nigeria that could fill in the about 21,000 murders yearly of SA undecided
Is it all crimes that are also reported in SA?
These are professionally conducted studies,
Even possibly unaccounted numbers are accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by 2cul2care: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kettle calling pot black, South Africans are one of the most barbaric people on the surface of the earth.

Don't believe me go and watch BBC AFRICA documentary on South Africa, how they kill themselves, the white and mixed population of South Africa.

One particular story that left me disgusted, was how they boiled a small white boy about 8years old in a big boiling pot, he died in the pot with pieces of his skin floating around the pot, they also killed the boys entire family in barbaric ways.

Imagine boiling a fellow human being to death, to top it all off, he was just an innocent kid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by OriOko88(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
South Africans should thank the whites and d apartheid regime for helping to build up the country up to the 1990s, All the cities they re bragging with now, like cape town, Johanesbourg, Pretoria were built up by d racists Dutch during apartheid. Cities developed by black south Africans kike soweto and others are still slums, no any major infrastructural development in those rural cities, so they should really thank their slave master for developing their country. If south Africa had been a pure black country ni, I bet my balls, most of their citizens would still be in serengeti hunting lions and springboks with bows and arrows, cos they wouk hv been so archaic judging by the antecedent of their fore fathers who lived in the woods.

So condemning Nigeria is not theirs to say, cos most African countries are almost battling the same scourge, even to the Caribbeans like Haiti and Jamaica. I think there's a curse with d black man cos virtually all blacks all over d workd are in one mess or d other now.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by lincs25(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
The whole African countries, no country commit crime like Southafrica! some fellow that don't read are hear supporting the idiot. The rate of crime in Southafrica cannot be measured.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Resees: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

There is no such thing black jesus, it’s all a sham
Well i dont blame you if you dont believe. because white people screwwd many things up but i think Jesus was black man from Middle east .
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by bilulu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
jerryunit48:
None sense , nobody is forcing you to like Nigerians just allow them be that is all
Is he right or wrong? Why do you guys hate the truth so much?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Sinistami(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
He's not lying o! But even the South Africans themselves don't like themselves. It's a common thing among humans. Where there are no different races it would be tribalism, where there are no different tribes it would be clanism, when it's just one clan it would be families competing against themselves. Just because one South African idiot says one thing doesn't mean we should all start insulting ourselves. Nigerians cut your selves some slack. And we're not asking for them to like us we're just saying they should stop killing us like animals. Bleep them, who they epp? S A isn't even one of my top five must visit countries. They should Bleep the Bleep up. Make dem die dem die it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by govomotors: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Subsea:
Its just a simple truth. Nigeria is such a useless country!

You need to visit South Africa, a country that have a very high crime rate. A place you cannot walk freely without being robbed both day and night.

If we have South Africa population which is less than 60 million the bad news coming from Nigeria would have been less.

Every country like every family have a peculiar/series of problem. Yes, i agree that we have some rotten eggs within us but we can make the difference.

Please help build a better Nigeria, you can make a difference. As for me, Nigeria is my home, I have no other country other than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Elzak(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
That's nothing but the truth. Nigerians want stigmatization and racism to stop but they don't even like one another.

A post was made here on nairaland about a Nigerian-American whose book is New York number one bestseller, instead of just praising the writer, one Mr SecretSpy666 was rather looking for a northern Muslim woman who is a popular writer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Okoroawusa: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jakama90:

You can support anything you like, your choice, your life.
Ka o di be okeke Ka o dikwa be okoroafor.
I am a Nigerian, proudly Nigerian.
Ibu ezigbo nwa afo

This your comment atogbugom

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Resees:

Well i dont blame you if you dont believe. because white people screwwd many things up but i think Jesus was black man from Middle east .

You are free to think what you want to think, but fact remains jesus is a made up entity, this is well known. Even white people know this, they created him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You're one of the f00ls he's referring to

You hate the truth.
He is right.

Do we like each other?
Answer me? Do we?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by click2stan(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Typical case of a Pot calling a kettle black. Does south Africans like themselves. They steal from each other and kill each other. They are more poorer than Nigerians. Lazy set of people always looking for every opportunity to loot shops and malls.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by OriOko88(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Idiataqueen:
See them, useless youth fulfilling the writer prophecy. In the next fifty years Nigeria will still be the same,with this generation full of idiots .If possible seun should bring this thread down, nairaland youths are a disgrace to the Nation.
Most of those supporting the stupid south African are those demented Igbos, whom see nothing good in this country, but most of the barbaric atrocities being committed in this country come from d east. Even if biafra is granted onto them, the narrative would still not changed in them.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Resees: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

You are free to think what you want to think, but fact remains jesus is a made up entity, this is well known. Even white people know this, they created him.
You might be right the thing is tiring bro it just that our African parents carried that jesus thing on there heads like there is no tomorrow.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Another annoying thing

The world reads all these comments
we have lotta foreigners in here
I will reiterate this once again,nairaland is a big forum with wide audience.Nairaland is a classical representation of who Nigerians are.so care should be taken with whatever posts or comments we dish out.

it's just unfortunate that so called grownups and educated guys here still act childish
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Cjrane2: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Most of the big time fraudsters in South Africa and US called "Nigerians" are infact YORUBA.

Just do a little research and type Nigerian Credit card / Identity theft fraudsters and take note of the MAJORITY names that will come up are Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by alexsoftwork(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
South Africa whos murder rate is 4x that of Nigeria
Without whites SA would have been a total hell

Yes ooo, like somalia.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Resees:

You might be right the thing is tiring bro it just that our African parents carried that jesus thing on there heads like there is no tomorrow.

I know and we must not make the same mistakes as them. I believe in God, but just understand that religion is an institution, don’t carry it on your head. Just focus on your maker who is God and do the right things, morally, ethically, legally, and spiritually. God is the supreme being that no man can understand, accept that and never cross to the dark side, and we shall all be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Do all South Africans like each other?
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by DexterousOne(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Your wish is as simple as ABCD, just support #Biafra freedom and we will leave your useless and miserable godforsaken country for you and your fellow zombies but if you fail to support #Biafra freedom, anything bad we commit, you will bear the stains because we still carry your worthless and useless passport and anytime we make a ground-breaking successes in Nigeria or any part of the world, we will take the credits after all, IGBOS have made good names already.

Sorry to break it to you

But Biafra was a country

Key word, WAS

Right now we have to find a way to work out our problems as a country

That's the only way right now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by janettee(f): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
False

You are a 'Proud South African ' I don't expect you to agree.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by DexterousOne(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Do all South Africans like each other?

The murder rate in South Africa is worrisome
Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by MisterRuk(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria is a very beautiful country. The best I can imagine. There are lots of opportunities, freedom, beautiful women, friendly people, good food, 24hr electricity, stable security...... only if you have money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes by DexterousOne(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tranquillity360:
We and yorubas are not brothers.

That is my point.

Igbos and Yorubas have a COMMON EXPERIENCE and hold the key to saving this continent, not just this country from the mess we are in

This stupid and unnecessary bickering between us is not necessary at all

What's even the root of all these rancour

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.