Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How (1549 Views)

I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) / Video: Meet The Beautiful MTN Staff Behind The Voice, You Account Is Too Low / Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How by effico(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2020
How do you feel when you are on call and all of a sudden you just heard “You have one minute remaining? well no need to explain I know how you feel am also a victim to it.

I strongly believe that MTN users would have been wondering who is this lady ? Where is she from? .

Well after making research I found out that Kgomotso Christopher is the lady with the sweet voice behind the “You have one minute remaining”.

In this article we want to remember her and see some of her beautiful and tempting photos .

Kgomotso Christopher is a South African beautiful lady, who has one of the best and nicest customer care voice .

She is the MTN staff who is behind the voice “You have one minute remaining” and insufficient balance to complete this call. Kgomotso Christopher is a university graduate from Columbia University, and she has been working for MTN for over six years.

Let’s check out some of her beautiful photos and how she looks like now .

Source:

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=1527738641171780489&source=phx

Re: Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How by Kabila64: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Wow. That's nice. Beautiful lady. I knew it wasn't a Nigerian behind that voice
Re: Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How by Ruhamah2: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
She's not a staff of MTN. She's a South African actress. She was just given the contract to voice-over for them.

(1) (Reply)

Attracting Girls Is Not Difficult. / Lady Was Harassed And Almost Striped Naked For Wearing Bum Shorts To The Market / “every Time I See A Pregnant Lady, All I Imagine Is All The Positions She Did”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.