Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) (11831 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Benwallt(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ampicilin. I initial tot it was amala and stew.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by EmmaJnr1: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Thank you.have been taking antibiotics for over a week now and no progress
go and buy damatol it will kill and dry it up in 1 month. that's a bump and it has grown big but don't be scared. Damatol can kill it its not too big. maximum 3weeks or 1 month and it will disappear. if it is too stubborn highest 2 month it is gone. it won't even get to 2 month. buy damatol immediately its #350 or #400. rub it on the bump morning and evening daily. make sure u take ur bath and scrub that area very well before using it morning and evening. avoid dirty boxers. do this and u will see the bump shrinking in size gradually until it disappears. Make sure u quote me and thank me after one month oo

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by EmmaJnr1: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Okay,.but I dont think there is pus inside cos when i noticed the top part of the boil was sotf two nights ago,I try to open it with a pin,blood came out instead of pus so i stop trying to open it cos the pain was too much.. please how do I kwn if the pus is ready to come out
don't open it just rub damatol morning and evening after bathing. do what I ask u to do and u will b fine
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by shilenji(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please op add tooooo graphic to the title

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op buy ampiclox or augmentine if money dey your hand
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
don't open it just rub damatol morning and evening after bathing. do what I ask u to do and u will b fine

Soap or hair cream?
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Op buy ampiclox or augmentine if money dey your hand

Have been taking ampiclox for over a week now
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
go and buy damatol it will kill and dry it up in 1 month. that's a bump and it has grown big but don't be scared. Damatol can kill it its not too big. maximum 3weeks or 1 month and it will disappear. if it is too stubborn highest 2 month it is gone. it won't even get to 2 month. buy damatol immediately its #350 or #400. rub it on the bump morning and evening daily. make sure u take ur bath and scrub that area very well before using it morning and evening. avoid dirty boxers. do this and u will see the bump shrinking in size gradually until it disappears. Make sure u quote me and thank me after one month oo

Baba is one month not too much? I can hardly walk due to the pain..
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by 2cul2care: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's probably as a result of heat, hope u aren't wearing tightly fitted boxers, u need to allow air to blow the blokous

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by modestofynest(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
The best option na to just cut am commot make I rest

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
2cul2care:
It's probably as a result of heat, hope u aren't wearing tightly fitted boxers, u need to allow air to blow the blokous

All my boxers are tightly fitted...
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Hilariousfacto: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:
Please I need help,so this thing started growing on my testicles over two weeks now.have been to two different hospitals at the second hospital I was given injections for three days,and then antibiotics but den there is still no sign of progress,I dont kwn if this is actually boil or something else and am out of options now..

Please if there is anybody in here that can help me with recommendations I will appreciate because I can barely walk due to the fact I can't close my legs cos of the pains...picture below

Moderators help a brother...
Op..I had similar experience over 15yrs ago on my armpit... Grind potash and little seeds of beans and mix with palm oil and apply on it regularly, it will soften it and the pus should be obvious within days... No be everything be oyinbo...you can also continue with your drugs..place note that even after draining the pus, it will take long time to disappear... My own even took months sef....nothing to worry about...I underwent serious pain to the extent that I couldn't write exam then...just take your drugs and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by terrezo2002(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:
Please I need help,so this thing started growing on my testicles over two weeks now.have been to two different hospitals at the second hospital I was given injections for three days,and then antibiotics but den there is still no sign of progress,I dont kwn if this is actually boil or something else and am out of options now..

Please if there is anybody in here that can help me with recommendations I will appreciate because I can barely walk due to the fact I can't close my legs cos of the pains...picture below

Bros.
Do you believe in the power name and blood of Jesus Christ?
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Silentgroper(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Have been taking ampiclox for over a week now
.You better switch to stronger anti biotics.
try augmentin or levofloxacine
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by NnamdiN: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
So sorry bro. Take care
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by ashorkoys: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by KingMack(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jesus..Jesu..Chineke..Allah..wetttinm be this
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by EmmaJnr1: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Baba is one month not too much? I can hardly walk due to the pain..
u think say that thing go disappear like magic abi. nobi soap na hair cream it kills bumps very well infact na bumps medicine. this ur bump u for don talk since. u allow am grow big like this before u open up. I don tell u watin u go do o. if u like go spend thousands
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by 2cul2care: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

All my boxers are tightly fitted...

That's probably the cause, starting wearing free boxers and at night, sleep without boxers, heat is a major cause of boil.

Make sure your blokous gets more air and in no time the boil will disappear, trust me am speaking from experience.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by SaintOpzy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
RealEzee:
Antibiotics oooo
Damatol and vitamin e oil apply for tha area

Attack it from within and without

You're wicked o

Damatol, on the balls..

Even on the head alone sef na war u con de tok scrotum
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Harry00(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Juell:
It's just a boil nothing to be scared about, treat it the way boil is treated.
What's your point
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

You allow woman suck your ballz?
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by flokii: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jeeez!

Are you sure that is boil and not something else?

You should detox your system and eat healthy foods. I feel you should go to the hospital for a medical personnel to examine you cos that area is very delicate and you can't just burst anything anyhow. Highest they will prescribe a cream that will shrink amd dry it up. Pele!
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
You go dey waka like person wey shìt for body be that o.

See a doctor. A minor surgery will be done to drain it. It won't cost you more than 35k
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by vecman22(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You allow woman suck your ballz?

Lol..can't remember the last time I recieved head sef
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Yames70(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

There's pus(abscess) there already, and it has to be quickly removed.
The only way to handle pus is to drain it.
Antibiotics control the spread of the bacteria causing it, but do not remove the pus themselves.
It's quackery for anyone to continue giving you antibiotics alone, when that huge pus is still there staring everyone in the face.
Go back to the hospital, and have those pus drained.
It's evident u are a Doctor!U should remember this is Nairaland,where d best advice is not taken.@op:U said u ve gone to two different hospitals,did any doctor examined your scrotum?I'll advise u go to a teaching hospital and see a Urologist or General Surgeon and get yourself checked properly,and as @ChybuzzDD said,if it gets to Fournier's,we will remove the whole dead scrotum exposing the testicles.Please don't joke with scrotal infections.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Adegbem01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
Bro use this guy prescription, I have seen damatol shrink bums before though not dis big and I doubt this is STI just make enquiry with doctor about it, for you to be sure.... Sorry bro it must really be painful on all levels
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Heineken(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

bro sorry. Go to the hospital. You can try bicham also.. Apply ori like someone said
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by Tos87(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sorry man, I can really relate how painful this shit is.
Ok, continue your antibiotics drugs. Get Original Ori melt it with Rub cream by heating them on fire. Allow it to get cold as it solidifies.

Then apply it on the boil three times daily. Make sure you bath before each application so as keep it clean. That's the remedy I used for mine few months ago. But wasn't on the sac grin
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by ChelseaDr(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
AiteeAitee:
Vecman22, Whatever you do, don't pop that boil please. It could spread. However, if it pops on its own then grab methylated spirit and cottonwool.

Did you have an injury or shaving bump there recently?

Have you been wearing the same shorts for a long time?

Have you used a public toilet in a while?

If no,
This, I am sure is an STI.
Have you had unprotected sex in a while?
Have you treated an STI before now?

Please o, NEVER EVER USE METHYLATED SPIRIT on the privy areas, NEVER PLEASE, talk more of a sore, NO!

Op should just follow the advice given to him already bybChybuzzDD
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by ChelseaDr(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hilariousfacto:

Op..I had similar experience over 15yrs ago on my armpit... Grind potash and little seeds of beans and mix with palm oil and apply on it regularly, it will soften it and the pus should be obvious within days... No be everything be oyinbo...you can also continue with your drugs..place note that even after draining the pus, it will take long time to disappear... My own even took months sef....nothing to worry about...I underwent serious pain to the extent that I couldn't write exam then...just take your drugs and do the needful

Boil in the armpit no be the same with boil in the scrotum o, boil pass boil. Moreover, ordinary boil takes days to heal after drainage not months.

What the op has may not just be boil as we see it, let him go to the hospital as he has been advised
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by aminusodiq(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

If you read about Fournier's Gangrene on the scrotum, you'll know boils on the scrotum are really something to be scared about, especially if he has underlying health conditions like diabetes, hiv, etc.

Let's not always give people reasons to play with their health issues, especially when we don't have thd full information concerning their other underlying health problems.
I've read intensively about d ailment u wrote above (i read it just now in other to knw abt it and I can tell u wat op has isnt fourniers gangrene.... It seems just like a boil!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy While You Enjoy The Holidays / Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.