Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call (12170 Views)

COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by OEPHIUS(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
COVID-19: ENUGU GOVT DIRECTS PUBLIC PLACES TO OBSERVE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PERSONAL HYGIENE

The Enugu State Ministry of Health has directed all public places including banks, markets, supermarkets, shopping malls, hotels, Pharmacy shops, eateries, among others, to immediately observe the highest level of personal hygiene, including the use of sanitizers and hand washing materials.

A statement by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Dr. Ifeanyi Agujiobi, stated that the directive was in view of the global health emergencies around the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

He therefore asked residents of the state to call the following numbers in case any need for health assistance – 08182555550 or 09022333838

Enugu State is in the hands of God!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Administration1: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Its well.

It is so important that our future could depend on it, social distancing should be practiced.

Guys, it can be boring, but please stay at home, get all the Alcohol, drink at home, please be safe, so we could continue bashing ourselves when this passes, cus it will surely pass.

Girls, buy enough data, flirt online as you can, you're all beautiful so, stay at home. so we could hangout when this passes.

Generally, please wash ur hands regularly.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
I will try my best to hold my conji during this perilous time.

UnaToto

11 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by SLAP44: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Very nice one there for the state government.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by GoHost: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
That's a good effort by the government.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by wonuks(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Good Governance.......

Enugu state is truly in the hands of God.

God bless Enugu state.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by EdoPrince93(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Welcome development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Margy: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is it not Enugu that has only one state ambulance Gov Ugwuanyi is a viper!.. UNTH or na parklaneGod help Enugu state!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by makewetalk2: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Enugu state is a typical example of wastage. The state had a promising start and a good number of notable men chose that state many years ago as a retirement cave.
The state has an international airport and a good portion of land that could have been converted to castles and ranches. The hills were splendid to behold and a potential spot for luxury games.
There was Nike lake resort, Anamco, the bottling company, the coal mines and the infrastructures built by the colonial masters. Enugu could have been the best place for gulf clubs in the country. The only eastern state to have an airport, let alone an international airport. They could not exploit the gifts.

I am saddened to see the images of the Isolation centre in Enugu. No wonder that woman died. The governor is such a fat pig looking like Chinese swine. Wicked and horrible people just sharing the dividends of the states instead of using it to develop their states. They keep blaming Buhari as if they do not get dividends. They have no single clue how to create initiatives that can expand their economy and create jobs. He is all about appointing his friends and relatives who have some fat piggy heads like him.

It is so sad to see how wasted people are when they could have become achievers and redefiners. These politicians are future-destroying-agents. Coronavirus should locate the right people and leave some innocent dawg alone

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Jamiuolatoye(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nice One
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by drizslim(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Recommendable
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by nonny1212: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by hisexcellency34: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
audio phone numbers that no one will pick
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Simplyleo: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ipob miscreants will insult Buhari for not doing same.

Very funny pipu
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2020

The only thing I love about this Corona is that it does not discriminate

It takes the white - so their superiority complex will come to nothing

It affects the black - so we will stop deceiving ourselves of been naturally stronger

It affects Christians (even their oga at the top, the pope) so they won't think their religious difference is superior to others or make them think they have a special grace that will make others infected and not them

It affects Muslim, even the core Islam country Iran and Saudi Arabia so they won't think stoning Satan amount to stoning the problem in their life or world

Terrorist should learn from this if their Allah won't save them on earth he won't save them on any other planet either

It affect atheist - so they all know that 'lack of faith/religion' just like faith/religion itself, saves no one

It affects the rich/politicians/people we voted for - so they won't think they can deny the populace basic and medical amenities then run abroad for their own treatment, take note president buhari

It affect poor so he won't think his poverty is enough and will make him immune to other problem hence he don't need to work harder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by ideabuilder: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
I just began my self isolation

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Sundaycomputer: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Closed we're

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Rex777: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by YorubaKinging: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lagos I'm sorry for you o

People will keep bashing me but when it's happens you'll remember
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Sonnobax15(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
angry Good move...but i don't trust nigerians...,i doubt if those lines'd go through at critical times...or after dem play many many meaningless songs like glo customer care,dem go cor disconnect d call..by then,d victim never die??

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
I have been insulting some people on this site and I wunt stop except they stop being negative.

1. Imagine someone saying 35000 is infected..

2. Many people will die for this virus in Nigeria

3. Nigeria will be worst than Italy and China combine. Imagine citizen of a country talking like this about his fellow human..

As from henceforth, anyone that wishes mass death for fellow Nigerians bcox of corona virus, You, your family and your entire generation will perish with this virus unless you stop this panic

What we need now isn't panic and our fellow Nigerians ain't helping at all..

Create awareness not panic..

If no dey okay, quote me and say ur mind but I av said mine

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by NekkyCee(f): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
My Enugu people! Please stay safe and pray continously. May God help our dear nation.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Herdsmen: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
What is the government waiting.. before the quarantine southwest region?

This corona is spreading from that zone.. or they’re waiting for it to get to sokoto bronu Calarba before southwest is quarantine?

Quarantine southwest Nigeria now!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
The reality of this coronavirus pandemic is that it is the elites and affluent in the society that will suffer it the most. Those are the people that can afford to travel abroad. And they are the ones bringing it back.

The government should as a matter of urgency begin to track them down for immediate quarantine before the thing begin to spread to ordinary Nigerians on the street.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
UnaToto:
I will try my best to hold my conji during this perilous time.

UnaToto
You can do better than this,
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call by Akagbe(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Margy post=87695123]Is it not Enugu that has only one state ambulance Gov Ugwuanyi is a viper!.. UNTH or na parklaneGod help Enugu state! YOU ARE BLOODY LIEAR

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience As A Stammerer / Have You Ever Been Body-shamed? / Permanent Cure For Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.