Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K (68617 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Larrygr8t: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote authoIr=Onyi22 post=90622225]Chai!!!!
A car of 500k?
I can't enter sure car oo[/quote] Is he buying it for you?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by showafrica(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Use your five hundred k play bet9ja 10 odd buy better Camry

Lol, even if 2.odd e go still cut.. Bet 9ja no easy.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Conductor261: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
phal:
I really really appreciate u all wonderful NLs for your various inputs, suggestions and recommendations...indeed u guys are wonderful
including the bad mouthers cheesy cheesy..ur responds have helped me narrow my options down to Benz c230 1999-2000, Toyota Camry 1999-2001, Peugeot 206 and Any Honda sedan from1999 to 2004....once more I need u guys to help me decide on which of the listed cars I should go for that would be perfect for my budget putting in consideration reliability,
durability, fuel efficiency, parts availability and of course perfect engine, gear and working A. C... I am very sorry for the inconveniencies, I don't really know much about cars hence I am here for ur expertise advice once more.... Thanking you all in advance
Take the Mercedes Benz C Class... and don't look back.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by klbakare(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
akaahs:

Ok sorry for the mix up, do you know how much a tokunbo golf 3 cost?

Just before this corona economic issues it was 850k ooo but now i have been seeing asking prices of 1m/1m50k all around but i haven't priced any sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by DedeNkem: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Toyota is popular because of durability and cheap to maintain. There are Toyota parts everywhere!

Remember, there are many car models of Toyota. So there are ones that aren't common in Nigeria.

Go for Toyota!
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by darelar(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
phal:
I really really appreciate u all wonderful NLs for your various inputs, suggestions and recommendations...indeed u guys are wonderful
including the bad mouthers cheesy cheesy..ur responds have helped me narrow my options down to Benz c230 1999-2000, Toyota Camry 1999-2001, Peugeot 206 and Any Honda sedan from1999 to 2004....once more I need u guys to help me decide on which of the listed cars I should go for that would be perfect for my budget putting in consideration reliability,
durability, fuel efficiency, parts availability and of course perfect engine, gear and working A. C... I am very sorry for the inconveniencies, I don't really know much about cars hence I am here for ur expertise advice once more.... Thanking you all in advance

1, go for Toyota Avensis lift back only if you can find one but you can't get it at that price as is durable, fashionable and expensive than pencil or envelope. I have been using it since February 2013 and half tank take me from Bayelsa to Lagos.

2, Honda End of discussion or Discussion continue. Until I started using discussion continue, I never knew it's that fuel economy. you can also go for Honda Bulldog as you can get it lower than the 500k.

3, the the benze as someone suggested c230.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Olumyyde(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
phal:
The thing tire me self Oooo, people on NL just made my 500K look like N5 cheesy cheesy cheesy, some guys in my office got a very decent car for less than 500K I mean very nice car, I'm surprised y guys on NL re making my hard earned 500K look like N5...thanks boss for the advice
They try to talk down on ur hard-earned 500k while dey don't have 20k in the bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Olumyyde(m): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2020
smasher1:

My opinion is also that paying 500k for a car may not be a big deal, but he is likely going to spend 500k in the first one year on repairs, maintenance, fuel , servicing etc. If the second 500k expenses would be difficult to spend on, he can jettison the idea of buying a car until he gets more money.
Wrong sir.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Olumyyde(m): 3:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Daroldigits:
How many plot of lands do you have? The most valuable asset is land not car
And how's that your headache?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by princeuzoh: 3:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Likewise me

mercyland93:
Thank God, this is coming now. At least I'm gonna learn as well.

Anybody with a good condition Toyota Camry car at around 300k, should contact me.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Sportwin(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Op if you get the car...kindly give us feedback
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Dejavu111: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2020
lullygold18:

Abeg na lie be dat....Kia Rio tiny light available @ 400k.....the A.C be like cold room

do u still ve dis Kia Rio
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by phal: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Folarr
Folarr
folarr
FOLARR

Ur expertise is needed here Oooo, Please Help a brother in need... Thanking you in anticipation
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by folarr(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
phal:
Folarr
Folarr
folarr
FOLARR

Ur expertise is needed here Oooo, Please Help a brother in need... Thanking you in anticipation
Yessir, what do you need?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by folarr(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
@phal
I found you a 2008 Space gray ford focus
Pics attached

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by richeeyo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Chai!!!!
A car of 500k?
I can't enter sure car oo
Shut up
Have you eaten today
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
OP whatever choice you're about to make please stay away from Ford cars unless you have nine lives.
Its electrical components/sensors nags alot and the resale value is very very poor, that is if you're lucky to get a buyer.
From an experienced Ford Mondeo owner who had to sell an 8months used car for 35% off its purchase price.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by folarr(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
phal:
@phal
I'm just seeing this post.
Go for the Toyota Camry, it has better fuel consumption than the gas guzzling Mercedes-Benz
And plus maintenance costs would be lower compared to the Merc.
That's just my opinion

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by ImaIma1(f): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
phal:
Really? Pls kindly enlighten me the more, I didn't want to join the bandwagon of Toyota/Honda,
please tell me more about the Nissan why u said is a No Go area... Thanks

It's not about bandwagon o. It's about what is durable, less problematic, saves fuels and easy to get and cheap parts.

You will go and buy a car that will give you headache because you don't want to join the band wagon.

Toyotas are good and durable. Hyundai is also very good with cheap car parts and the fuel conservation is awesome.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Midex88(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
sirabbey:

Here you go.

Car is in Lagos if you are interested in inspection.

What’s the give away price bro
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by phal: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks boss.... What about Honda Civic 2004-2005 & EOD 2005, which one is better than Camry 2001? which one would you recommend and why?
folarr:

@phal
I'm just seeing this post.
Go for the Toyota Camry, it has better fuel consumption than the gas guzzling Mercedes-Benz
And plus maintenance costs would be lower compared to the Merc.
That's just my opinion
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by folarr(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
@phal
The 2005 Honda Civic has a fuel consumption rate of 30mpg
The 2005 EOD has a 29mpg
However the 2001 Camry has a 21mpg
But in terms of affordability and maintenance, the 2001 Camry is the way to go.
Note: the fuel consumption rate is as they were brand new, but the Toyota is more reliable than the other cars.
That's my opinion and I'm not the only one saying it
DedeNkem:
Toyota is popular because of durability and cheap to maintain. There are Toyota parts everywhere!

Remember, there are many car models of Toyota. So there are ones that aren't common in Nigeria.

Go for Toyota!
If you need me to find you a 2001 Camry for you just say the word
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Olumyyde(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
darelar:

1, go for Toyota Avensis lift back only if you can find one but you can't get it at that price as is durable, fashionable and expensive than pencil or envelope. I have been using it since February 2013 and half tank take me from Bayelsa to Lagos.

2, Honda End of discussion or Discussion continue. Until I started using discussion continue, I never knew it's that fuel economy. you can also go for Honda Bulldog as you can get it lower than the 500k.

I got my Honda bulldog for 420k. Using it for one n a half years now and it's bn a blessing. Answers me anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by millionboi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
it smells like ur stupid mother armpit grin
brainless pig
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by otabuko(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
darelar:

. EOD is also good as regards fuel economy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2020
millionboi:
brainless pig

I will use caterpillar to shave her smelly armpit kiss cry grin
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Geo4646: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2020
U can check diz out, total corolla price 470k, contact no: 08023824284.

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by QuinModah(f): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
I called you were not picking. Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
dadexcel:
.....just sent the pics here ...other people might be interested too bro
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Sportwin(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
folarr:
@phal
The 2005 Honda Civic has a fuel consumption rate of 30mpg
The 2005 EOD has a 29mpg
However the 2001 Camry has a 21mpg
But in terms of affordability and maintenance, the 2001 Camry is the way to go.
Note: the fuel consumption rate is as they were brand new, but the Toyota is more reliable than the other cars.
That's my opinion and I'm not the only one saying it

If you need me to find you a 2001 Camry for you just say the word
Do you have a watsapp number ?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by tospel: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Heavensent01:

bros I just saw one golf 3 yesterday and I have inspected it with a car dealer that was once a mechanic of Volkswagen, the price we agreed on is 400k. he started the engine self I don't know engine is on, the battery is new and he just got 3 new tyres for the car. I'm not doing any mechanical works there except some little things like the safe key lock and small things inside the car. is it advisable I settle with it at that price as I was assured that I should use police to arrest him if the car give me problem for the period of 6 months after used

the second bolded was the advise I was given though I'm using it for commercial purpose

Let's talk on WhatsApp. Check my signature for direct connect. Thanks
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Sportwin(m): 1:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Feedback
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Focusephraim(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Reverse camera
Leather seat
Alloyed rim
Ac chilling
Good engine and gear
Slightly negotiable

Forget about the background
The car is neater than this

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures / © VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT By U.S.License Plate.No or By Vin no +234-806-036-5068 / Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.