Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Threatened To Kill My Daughters If They Didn’t Sleep With Me – Peter Ayemoba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Threatened To Kill My Daughters If They Didn’t Sleep With Me – Peter Ayemoba (350 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Threatened To Kill My Daughters If They Didn’t Sleep With Me – Peter Ayemoba by Jeroboy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sometimes, I threatened to kill my daughters if they didn’t sleep with me – Man who had sex with daughters for seven years Peter Ayemoba, 50, of New Golden Prime Street, Rafin-Sanyi in the Suleja Local Government Area of Niger State was recently arrested by the state police command after a complaint by his relation that he was sleeping with his two daughters who are now 22 and 20 years old.

I started sleeping with my daughters seven years ago; I lost my wife in 2013, a situation that made me to start sleeping with my daughters.

The death of my wife got me confused that I don’t even know when I started sleeping with my daughters.

The worst offence you can commit against a woman is sleeping around, let alone sleep with your daughters.

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/13/revealed-i-threatened-to-kill-my-daughters-if-they-didnt-sleep-with-me-man-who-had-sex-with-daughters-for-seven-years/

Re: I Threatened To Kill My Daughters If They Didn’t Sleep With Me – Peter Ayemoba by Mraphel: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Can't u marry more women according to islam than committing this abominable act
Re: I Threatened To Kill My Daughters If They Didn’t Sleep With Me – Peter Ayemoba by Juliusmomoh: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Some father's are bad... . Well, i don't blame him .. I blame the daughter
Re: I Threatened To Kill My Daughters If They Didn’t Sleep With Me – Peter Ayemoba by delzbaba(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
castrate this he goat..

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Police Released Hushpuppi Arrest Viral Video. / The Real Story Of Anini, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber. / EFCC Docks “adeherself” For Alleged Possession Of Fraudulent Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.