Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Hushpuppi Arrested, His Cars, Wristwatches Seized (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Arrested, His Cars, Wristwatches Seized (video) (486 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Arrested, His Cars, Wristwatches Seized (video) by Chimaobi377: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Arrested, His Cars, Wristwatches Seized (video) by IgboPikin: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
so the "most educated" and ewedu people do crimes in foreign countries but they will be the ones stereotyping the "Emekas" for spoiling Nigeria's image with crimes.

Aruru Ana
Re: Hushpuppi Arrested, His Cars, Wristwatches Seized (video) by Righteousness89(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
That's it

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Puts Her Pub*c Hair On Display As She Shows Her Acrobatic Skills.. / More Videos From Regina Daniels Baby Shower / Bbnaija:"if U Want Me To Be Ur Girlfriend, Ask Me Out Properly"– Esther To Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.