Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT (13260 Views)

Rachel The Piper NGO Holds Outreach In Abaji, Extends Gratitude To Partners / Rachel The PIPER FOUNDATION Carry Out Marathon Charity Outreaches In FCT & Kadun / Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
She's really doing well, God will bless her richly.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by mikkyangel3: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Its like the bleaching cream this Alexreports guy uses has finished?
Also who is this woman and what films has she acted in? How old is she?
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
ComradeShegs:

At least commend her for donating. You that did not donating a dime nkor undecided
Ok. How much did your father donate? Learn to respect other people's opinion.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by peculiar2021(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by Kenshi26: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
My own is when will nairaland admin understand that this Alex guy is doing free advertisement and PR on nairaland for all these women in the name of one event or the other. It is like if you want to be popular, contact Alex and you are automatically is beauty queen.
LOVEGINO:
no mind her. I used to like her then. She left her people there in Kaduna and be doing eye service in FCT.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by ComradeShegs(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Ok. How much did your father donate? Learn to respect other people's opinion.

Oponu said "opinion". cheesy He donated thrice of what your Daddy donated cheesy
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
ComradeShegs:

Oponu said "opinion". cheesy He donated thrice of what your Daddy donated cheesy
Name that thing that he donated. See this village mgbeke, you're lower than a dog.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by maruzia: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kenshi26:
My own is when will nairaland admin understand that this Alex guy is doing free advertisement and PR on nairaland for all these women in the name of one event or the other. It is like if you want to be popular, contact Alex and you are automatically is beauty queen.

And this rubbish made front page? Alexreports is slowly turning Nairaland into a big joke!
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by ComradeShegs(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Name that thing that he donated. See this village mgbeke, you're lower than a dog.

See the celebrity he-goat of his clan calling me village mgbeke. Ode oshi. Even the dog dey brainy pass you. nitwit.

P.S - Na thunder go destroy ur prick if you mention me again. cheesy
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
ComradeShegs:

See the celebrity he-goat of his clan calling me village mgbeke. Ode oshi. Even the dog dey brainy pass you. nitwit.

P.S - Na thunder go destroy ur prick if you mention me again. cheesy
Prick wey i wan use destroy your sister pvssy.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by ComradeShegs(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
tongue
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Prick wey i wan use destroy your sister pvssy.

Sorry Bruv. I no get sister...Jokes on you grin But use am destroy ur Mama dry pvssy instead. grin tongue

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2020
ComradeShegs:
tongue

Sorry Bruv. I no get sister...Jokes on you grin But use am destroy ur Mama dry pvssy instead. grin tongue
You mom then. Son of a badly dressed wh.ore.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by ComradeShegs(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You mom then. Son of a badly dressed wh.ore.

grin Badly dressed?... Nigga you so dry like ijebu garri. grin Fvck your momma well next time. She called to complain you didn't satisfy her on bed last night the way I do...lol.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT by wealth2al(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

NaetoC's Wife Delivers Baby Boy / I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido / Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.