Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails (2308 Views)

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by AuthenticNG: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2020

The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has revealed the reason behind the Gunshots in the Presidential Villa in Aso Rock Abuja.

AUTHENTIC NEWS GIANT reports  Gunshots in Presidential Villa as Aisha Buhari Moves against President’s Aide and her ADC Arrested.

The Leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu reacting to the development said: " Gunshots in Aso Rock as a palace coup to topple the ‘PRESIDENCY’ of Aisha Buhari’s boyfriend fails"

"Foolish Nigerians can now see what I saw and announced in June 2017 that Buhari is dead. Nigeria is worse than a Zoo."

"NIGERIA, THE MONSTROUS ZOO IS DEAD & BURIED LIKE BUHARI, OSINBAJO, ABBA KYARI, BURATAI"

"They all fought IPOB, today they are all dead leaving the Zoo in chaos as I once foretold

Can you imagine the reports emanating from Aisha's Aso Rock? I quote:
READ FULL:::::::

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/gunshots-as-coup-to-topple-presidency-of-aisha-buhari-boyfriend-fails-nnamdi-kanu/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Says the renegade terrorist leader

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Papertrails(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
sarrki:

Only a terrorist knows a terrorist....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Earlystar698(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
sarrki:
cry me a river grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is ahead of y'all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
This fraud needs to diam.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Davy606(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nobody knows WHO OR WHAT to believe again....may God help this country.......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Salvador1: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
My concern is the chairman use toilet committee in aso rock.
Who knows his state of mind angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Papertrails(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
the north will implode very soon, all this bandits will soon have factions and different factions will control all northern and middle belt states.....it's happening already.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by AuthenticNG: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Like play like play truth is coming out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by PIMPAR: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Earlystar698:
cry me a river grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is ahead of y'all
Confused supreme coward with his confused followers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Earlystar698(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Confused supreme coward with his confused followers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by proeast(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Papertrails:
the north will implode very soon, all this bandits will soon have factions and different factions will control all northern and middle belt states.....it's happening already.

It is already happening. The zone is already a failed region in all ramifications and they are recording more deaths through violence than any country, even those at war.

Today, bandits are seen roaming the streets and riding on the roads, armed with AK47. Governors are now seen in the open visiting bandits and paying them like in Kaduna, Katsina etc. It's quite sad that it stands now, nothing can save them again.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Deputy1111(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by TheRareGem1(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cry me a River. Coming from the man that collected Monies from state governors. No brainer leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Shooyie: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
MNK and zoo business, 5&6.lol! There's no plan for any biafra by this clone, I just pity the easterners.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by helinues: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ohamadike 1

The Usain Bolt of the Utopian Biafuro

The pokenoser of the Western Africa

President, his Excellency Lamidi Kanu, online president of Biafuro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by OgundeleTeju: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn’t take this dead guy serious ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by AuthenticNG: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dead guy
OgundeleTeju:
Am I the only one who doesn’t take this dead guy serious ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by janjaweedism: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
On a fun note:-

Calm down everybody. It's just Boko Haram boys. They have not come to harm anybody.

They just want to collect their flag back from Aso Rock.

Shekina.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by AuthenticNG: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Media Aide to Shekau
janjaweedism:
On a fun note:-

Calm down everybody. It's just Boko Haram boys. They have not come to harm anybody.

They just want to collect their flag back from Aso Rock.

Shekina.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by History555: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
helinues:
Ohamadike 1

The Usain Bolt of the Utopian Biafuro

The pokenoser of the Western Africa

President, his Excellency Lamidi Kanu, online president of Biafuro

At the mention of nnamdi kanu, all afonjas become jittery, just see how every kanu thread makes u jittery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by helinues: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
History555:

At the mention of nnamdi kanu, all afonjas become jittery, just see how every kanu thread makes u jittery

Have you paid your monthly Biafra fee?

Na 3 in 1 guys dey do here..

Guy man Albino must wack

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by History555: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
helinues:

Have you paid your monthly Biafra fee?

Na 3 in 1 guys dey do here..

Guy man Albino must wack

Why should i pay.

You should pay since you can't stay off any mention of kanu thread

Me an lgbo man has neva listened to kanu talk, don't contribute but you a yoruba man listens to kanu so pay up since your head is in kanu ass. You have mentioned kanu way more times in your post than myself, so pay up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by helinues: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
History555:

Why should i pay.

You should pay since you can't stay off any mention of kanu thread

Me an lgbo man has neva listened to kanu talk, don't contribute but you a yoruba man listens to kanu so pay up since your head is in kanu ass. You have mentioned kanu way more times in your post than myself, so pay up

Lying na una regular trait

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots As Coup To Topple Presidency Of Aisha Buhari Bf Fails by Malawian(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
sarrki:
Focus on wresting power for Osinbajo. He is the rightful president now, but as usual, you are probably waiting for Igbo's to lead a march, then you cowards will come in later and take the glory.

I thought it was Yoruba people that installed GEJ when Yaradua died?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu / Benin People Will Fight Side By Side With Yorubas If FG Try Nonsense. / It Will Be Easier To Get Biafra Through Obi CUBANA Than MNK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.