Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu (2306 Views)

Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / Okorocha: Presidency Intervened To Release Me From Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by ganisucks(f): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020

The embittered, embattled and suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic Financial and Crimes Commission, EFCC, Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim Magu, says his health is going down.

Speaking through his Counsel, Wahab Shittu, Magu cried out that his health ”is deteriorating”.
Magu also said he has been embarrassed, insulted and, paraded like a common criminal, and has become morally depressed, “for serving the nation.”

He, also, accuses the Media, of taking an undue advantage of his situation, and launching a campaign of calumny against him.

https://observerstimes.com/efcc-my-health-is-deteriorating-magu-says-he-has-been-insulted-and-presented-as-a-common-criminal/

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by ojun50(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
You never see anything, make everyone here remember say power no dey last for person hand

15 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin
You are expecting mercy but you did not show mercy unto others. How ironic.

9 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by phemy36(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Nigerians are hypocrites so this slowpoke knows the meaning of health condition but failed to release my uncle oh goodness block the ears and stiffen the heart of those that are detaining him

6 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by XXLMANDIGO: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
This guy will be like Kilo n shele gan gan

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Uuuhm, embittered and embattled.
That's a pun!
First,he was embraced, embroidered and emboldened.
Next, he became embittered and embattled.
Will he not be embroiled and embarrassed in the end?

I am not here to judge anybody. I only had a play on words(PUN).

May God have mercy on us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Mysticwebb: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
You see how karma dances on everyone's matter. This person refused to release the Kaduna State Twitter senator against all pleas even when the charges against him were just a conspired one between the commission and Kaduna State government to smear his image. Now he begs just like others did to him and he refused.
Until he vomits our yam that is worth billions of naira, he is going nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by dangermouse(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
The cup u used in measuring during the time of ur selective fight against "corruption", must be used for u too. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Openbusiness3: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Ok. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by escohido123: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
He he he grin water don pass garri u neva chichomtin

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Profprom(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
kiss
Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Dakad: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Same old story. How come that any one standing trial in Nigeria especially the politician become critical ill all of the suden

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Nonso92(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
If he wasn't arrested, and was still serving as Acting Chairman, would he have agreed to resign because of his health?

Yeye people, they would rather hold on to power till they draw their last breath if it was possible

2 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Afolabimills(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Idiot u never c anything d same fate awaits those who brought this evil clueless hypocritical govt upon this nation

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Throwback: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Nigerians are hypocrites so this slowpoke knows the meaning of health condition but failed to release my uncle oh goodness block the ears and stiffen the heart of those that are detaining him

Now with you we see proof that the corrupt have their family on social media fighting back and disparaging the government.

I hope your uncle was thoroughly dealt with and shown no mercy?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Maxymilliano(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
He, also, accuses the Media, of taking an undue advantage of his situation, and launching a campaign of calumny against him.

Magu is also being served the usual meal he used to serve others while holding sway at the EFCC with his media trials. That has always been the style of the EFCC right from the time of Nuhu Ribadu.

So why the lamentation ?

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Anyiamaka: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol. Magun don catch Magu

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by helinues: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Like the way you have been releasing others?

You still have a long way to go oga Magu

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Villagemeat: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zombies said Magu is not corrupt,when the presidency set up up a panel to investigate him....zombies said Buhari can never shield anyone in his government.

Zombies,Buhari doesn't know any of you,and you will still remain a zombie forever and ever

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Vyzz: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Throwback:

Now with you we see proof that the corrupt have their family on social media fighting back and disparaging the government.

magu must face the wrath of the law anything again ?
Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Throwback: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
magu must face the wrath of the law anything again ?

What did your uncle do to have courted the attention of the EFCC?

And why do you complain about his treatment in the hand of the law?

Whenever they are committing the crime, they never fall sick, but when caught like your uncle, good health suddenly departs them?
Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Dpharisee: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by VcStunner(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
This presenter said everything!! It's very unfortunate where our country is headed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPEkVCfmD8o

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Bodexman(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dakad:
Same old story. How come that any one standing trial in Nigeria especially the politician become critical ill all of the suden

It is all scam!

Though most of them are like bread that fell inside water.

They are also used to comfort, so any little discomfort make them sick

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by HomerTimpson: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
What abt those that were detained or remand in kirikiri ? There health is improving i guess

1 Like

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
ganisucks:

Speaking through his Counsel, Wahab Shittu, Magu cried out that his health ”is deteriorating”.
https://observerstimes.com/efcc-my-health-is-deteriorating-magu-says-he-has-been-insulted-and-presented-as-a-common-criminal/
Whenever they are in the police net, their health starts to deteriorate grin grin grin.
Please take his medicine to him there! grin grin grin

ganisucks:

Magu also said he has been embarrassed, insulted and, paraded like a common criminal, and has become morally depressed, “for serving STEALING the nation.” DRY

Fixed.
Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by SarkinYarki: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
So soon ? You held my inlaw for 6 months straight because of a bad bank loan even though he was diabetic
Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by nisai: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Throwback:

grin grin grin grin Baba free him abeg. Na breadwinning factor I guess. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Release Me, My Health Is Deteriorating- Magu by Foolishbuhari: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
I hope he dies there. For once buhari didn’t behave like a dense fool choking magu on the yams he swallowed. Even though the interests behind Magu's travails have ulterior motives, at least for once let a real corrupt person face the music

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EdoDecides2020: Don’t Rejoice, It’s Not Yet Over, Buhari’s Aide Tells Obaseki / The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. / South East BMC Member Mocking Dr Chinelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.