Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady (991 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by iamyemiakins(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm also a shy guy and an introvert. So, I'll need y'all experiences to work on myself. grin
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by iamyemiakins(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Action!
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Ezennwa(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
hmm!

Who girlfriend help.
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by olamidedivotee(f): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
undecided And the Director say cut!!!

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm not really the shy type neither am I the very confident type. But if I'm seeing her for the first time, my confidence only builds with the response I get.

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by nero2face: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
ok
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by paulolee(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
was funny
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Oluromantic: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Smoke two wraps of igbo before you toast, boldness go come.

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by samtoolz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nothing happened, i'd always been the bookworm type of person, but that faithful day(100 lvl), i saw a very ugly guy chyking a girl, but she was adamant. Naso i give myself brain that the jinx had to break that day, i met the same girl and talked her up(walking up to where she stood was very hard) , immediately i started talking,i just flowed, no pick up lines or any unnecessary talks, and i got her number that day, ever since then its been a smooth ride, i don't even think of what to say before approaching any lady, i just flow with whatever she throws back.

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Albertone(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pros in the house,come and talk
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Baloranking(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
iamyemiakins:
I'm also a shy guy and an introvert. So, I'll need y'all experiences to work on myself. grin

grin grin

We follow dey

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Lordfranklin(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Worst mistake you'll make in toasting an average Nigerian girl is to go and spend your precious time studying books on how to chyke ladies, pick up lines and the likes. When you're done they will hardly understand you. It's best to channel that time to a noble pursuit.
There's nothing difficult in wooing a lady. Oga just be yourself. No blow grammar because dem no go understand you

2 Likes

Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Edyice: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Me : I talk to you

Her : she dey form

Me : Am out , no time to waste ...

2 Likes

Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
When you meet an average Nigerian girl the first thing that pops out of her brain is "he Wan toast me"... Fortunately enough if you're experienced like the two guys above me you would know those types when you initiate a constructive convo that requires some intellectual indulgence from their end. Cos they know nothing aside billing, sex, food and sex

Oops I repeated sex twice cos that's their favorite undecided
OK plus food embarassed
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by shestrong(f): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Dicktion:
When you meet an average Nigerian girl the first thing that pops out of her brain is "he Wan toast me"... Fortunately enough if you're experienced like the two guys above me you would know those types when you initiate a constructive convo that requires some intellectual indulgence from their end. Cos they know nothing aside billing, sex, food and sex

Oops I repeated sex twice cos that's their favorite undecided
OK plus food embarassed
Not funny
Re: Shy Guys, Please Share Your Experience When You Tried To Toast A Lady by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
shestrong:
Not funny

Actually it's very funny

(1) (Reply)

Indian Hot Top Model Nuud Leak Video / Am I Side Chick?! / Flee. True Story Of How She Got Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.