Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring (11592 Views)

Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos / Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Who is talking about Tolani? I am talking Mayowa Nicholas. No Igbo model living or dead can stand near her achievements in the modeling industry. Like I said it means nothing to me because I find European standards of beauty as crap and sub-par to African standard. But since you wanna brag, bring out your Igbo model who can even come near Mayowa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
oga when we talking of achievement no Yoruba model comes close to oluchi oweagba
Below is the mayors nicholas and oluchi oweagba achievement you be the judge below is mayowa achiements

5 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Who is talking about Tolani? I am talking Mayowa Nicholas. No Igbo model living or dead can stand near her achievements in the modeling industry. Like I said it means nothing to me because I find European standards of beauty as crap and sub-par to African standard. But since you wanna brag, bring out your Igbo model who can even come near Mayowa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
oga when we talking of achievement no Yoruba model comes close to oluchi oweagba
Below is the mayors nicholas and oluchi oweagba achievement you be the judge below is oluchi oweagba achievements

4 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Below is the mayors nicholas and oluchi oweagba achievement you be the judge below is oluchi oweagba achievements

Nonsense. We are talking about someone (Mayowa) competing at international levels and you are talking about a local (African) champion like Oluchi.
Get sense. Kill ya sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Nonsense. We are talking about someone (Mayowa) competing at international levels and you are talking about a local (African) champion like Oluchi.
Get sense. Kill ya sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oluchi is an international model your mayowa will even insult you for comparing her to oluchi she not even close... that Victoria secret your mayowa Dey husltle since 2017 oluchi oweagba has been walking the runway for the brand for seven consecutive years and still counting ..... grin I guess
Gianfranco Ferré, Lancôme, Ann Taylor, Clinique, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, Macy's, Banana Republic, Gap, Express, L'Oreal, Cocacola
Are all local brands abi? Ode lasan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Below is the mayors nicholas and oluchi oweagba achievement you be the judge below is mayowa achiements

Look at your own submission. Mayowa is in top 50 model. Where is Oluchi in the list? Kee yasef. Oluchi cannot even attain top 50 and you are here making noise. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
oluchi is an international model your mayowa will even insult you for comparing her to oluchi she not even close... that Victoria secret your mayowa Dey husltle since 2017 oluchi oweagba has been walking the runway for the brand for seven consecutive years and still counting ..... grin I guess
Gianfranco Ferré, Lancôme, Ann Taylor, Clinique, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, Macy's, Banana Republic, Gap, Express, L'Oreal, Cocacola
Are all local brands abi? Ode lasan

Olodo. Banana republic? Macy (as in Macy stores?), Gap (as in Gap stores?) grin grin grin

These Walmart level fashion houses you are listing here are too beneath the calibre that Mayowa deals with.

Who is the first Nigerian model to star in Dolce and Gabana; Saint Laurent and Calvin Klein campaigns?

Answer: Mayowa.

And you are here shouting Banana? Macy and Gap stores? Because Yorubas don't even care about these things you think you can come online and start lying and posting Igbotic propgagand? Even the Bini gal, Adesuwa Aighewi pass Oluchi by far...so tell me how Oluchi wan come reach Mayowa? Kill yasef. grin grin grin grin

Yorubas are ALWAYS your SENIORS. Not only in this life but the next life to come. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Olodo. Banana republic? Macy (as in Macy stores?), Gap (as in Gap stores?) grin grin grin

These Walmart level fashion houses you are listing here are too beneath the calibre that Mayowa deals with.

Who is the first Nigerian to model to star in Dolce and Gabana; Saint Laurent and Calvin Klein campaigns?

And you are here shouting Banana? Macy and Gap stores? Because Yorubas don't even care about these things you think you can come online and start lying about ordinary Oluchi? Kill yasef. grin grin grin grin

Yorubas are ALWAYS your SENIORS. Not only in this life but the next life to come. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol oluchi is the first Nigerian model to walk the runway for Victoria secrets for 7 consecutive s yes and an additional 4 years for their swimsuit brand ... all those nonsense dolce and gabbana.. none of them is even close in value to Victoria secrets she also the first Nigerian to walk for fendi Gucci Christian Dior Armani lol see this kukere boy goggle is ur friend stop disrespecting oluchi oweagba ur mayowa even sees her as a role model

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol oluchi is the first Nigerian model to walk the runway for Victoria secrets for 7 consecutive s yes and an additional 4 years for their swimsuit brand ... all those nonsense dolce and gabbana.. none of them is even close in value to Victoria secrets she also the first Nigerian to walk for fendi Gucci Christian Dior Armani lol see this kukere boy goggle is ur friend stop disrespecting oluchi oweagba ur mayowa even sees her as a role model

Shut your mouth. Oluchi wey no reach just Adesuwa Aighewi na him go come pass Mayowa. Oluchi is small compared to Mayowa. STOP disgracing yourself here. FACTS are not on your side. Kill yasef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Shut your mouth. Oluchi wey no reach just Adesuwa Aighewi na him go come pass Mayowa. Oluchi is small compared to Mayowa. STOP disgracing yourself here. FACTS are not on your side. Kill yasef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you are fool you think shouting nonsense every time will turn it to fact olodo igbos are your greatest grandfathers this is ur useless Adesuwa aigbe wetin wetin sef her career highlights and achievement no even reach 1 half page ode lasan

3 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
you are fool you think shouting nonsense every time will turn it to fact olodo igbos are your greatest grandfathers this is ur useless Adesuwa aigbe wetin wetin sef her career highlights and achievement no even reach 1 half page ode lasan

Adesuwa is not Yoruba but she is in top 50. Where is Oluchi? Please help us locate her in top 50. Yorubas were expanding an empire while your ancestors were still climbing trees in Arochukwu. Don't let me give you details of your history. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Adesuwa is not Yoruba but she is in top 50. Where is Oluchi? Please help us locate her in top 50. Yorubas were expanding an empire while your ancestors were still climbing trees in Arochukwu. Don't let me give you details of your history. grin grin grin grin grin
show me Tyson beckford Tyra banks or naomi campbell in the top 50.... your stupidity grows as your argument
You don’t even know what a supermodel is ... you are an idiot and I am done responding to you now go into your brown roof bend over and fûck yourself... my last response to you... bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
show me Tyson beckford Tyra banks or naomi campbell in the top 50.... your stupidity grows as your argument You don’t even know what a supermodel is ... you are an idiot and I am done responding to you now go into your brown roof bend over and fûck yourself... my last response to you... bye

STOP listing old models. Oluchi is a current model. Where is Oluchi in top 50? Mayowa is there. Adesuwa is there. Where is Oluchi?

Kill yasef joor grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Kidakudz5: 2:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Who is the first Nigerian to model to star in Dolce and Gabana; Saint Laurent and Calvin Klein campaigns?

And you are here shouting Banana? Macy and Gap stores? Because Yorubas don't even care about these things you think you can come online and start lying and posting Igbotic propgagand? Even the Bini gal, Adesuwa Aighewi pass Oluchi by far...so tell me how Oluchi wan come reach Mayowa? Kill yasef. grin grin grin grin

jesu.. you don burst my brain grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Don Jazzy, though, an Isoko man, is more Yoruba than being an Isoko or Igbo.

This is true, he has been yorubanized like most people in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Oga stop blind argument.count the number of players by tribe.

He is not making blind arguments. Hakeem Olajuwon made multiple all star teams and has 2 finals MVPs and 1 league MVP, he is in the basketball hall of fame.

Victor Oladipo is an all star

Giannis is currently the league MVP

Isreal Adesanya a world champion

please which okoro has come anything close to being in the Hall of Fame in their respective sport?

1 Like

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 15, 2020
That's actually true. At least we wouldn't have clowns fooling around with their heads upside down (for those among them that have heads at all) giving us some comic relief every now and then.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 15, 2020
DuwaRepublic:
You are entitled to your opinion, but we have very beautiful kikelomos in Yoruba land, Ondo women are some of the finest women you will ever see

I don't know what I is about Info women. They usually have this exotic beauty. What I term hypnotizing beauty.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by kettykings: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2020
inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by orisa37: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2020
I agree.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadanpikin: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Otondo, AMAA is not a national merit award.Example of national merit award are mfr,oon,cfr,Gcfr etc
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Probz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

U think u enjoy yourself more than igbos ?
Your parties are cheap ...u go for the cheapest part of meat , the cheapest fish n so on ....u hyped jollof rice in part ...na children dey eat jollof for Igbo party

Go to any market where igbos are ...everyday they most celebrate something , new born , new house , new car , something must happen , free drinks ..most times expensive drinks

If an Igbo man throws a party , then it's a party no be by mouth ...to to Igbo land there is bae every 5 houses and all sales ...that's how we roll ..we don't need loud music to enjoy

Highlife was always more matured than afro juju

Jollof rice is the queen of Nigerian food so there’s no pride in saying it’s reserved for kids at Igbo parties.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Probz:

Jollof rice is the queen of Nigerian food so there’s no pride in saying it’s reserved for kids at Igbo parties.
Lol Oga who made jollof king of Nigerian food ...that's yoruba media and their hype ..all this Lagos people

U would sea afang , better rivers native soup , rivers boule , ukwa , owerri soup , Igbo native equsi and go for jollof rice ? Bros abegi

Jollof is just cheap bro ..I. Igbo land jollof is for kids and people no body know ..real mean it better things
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Probz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol Oga who made jollof king of Nigerian food ...that's yoruba media and their hype ..all this Lagos people

U would sea afang , better rivers native soup , rivers boule , ukwa , owerri soup , Igbo native equsi and go for jollof rice ? Bros abegi

Jollof is just cheap bro ..I. Igbo land jollof is for kids and people no body know ..real mean it better things

And that’s why Yoruba people have party jollof on lock. And I say that as a fellow Igbo who’s barely ever based in Lagos.

Maybe when you leave Ihilia you’ll see how widely sought on-point jollof rice is and that craving extends to the diaspora, not just Lagos. Keep making crayfish rice for kids by all means but don’t drag party jollof with Yorubas.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by ewa26: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Probz:

what’s The difference between IGBO and Yoruba rice
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by ewa26: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

what’s the difference between Igbo and Yoruba jollof rice
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
ewa26:

what’s the difference between Igbo and Yoruba jollof rice
No difference ... really .. except maybe igbos use more tin tomatoes than fresh

But it's not a sort after food in Igbo land it's just there we have far far far better foods
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Bbdot(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
The same way mikel obi was a bang average player he benefited from his teammates that was the reason why he won many trophies

An average player that's what he is and that's why he never won CAF award cheesy

He had good teammates that made things easy for him and that's why he was able to score goals ..nothing spectacular about him cheesy
[/quote]
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Probz(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

But it's not a sort after food in Igbo land it's just there we have far far far better foods

And that’s precisely why Yoruba party rice is the most popular form of jollof rice worldwide.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by ludd2018: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
It is true that is why they are fighting against the restoration of Biafra
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Probz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

Do Igbos living in the East use ginger, brown sugar and Maggi White? Do they use green chilli peppers along with more overall pepper than tomatoes? Do Yoruba people cook jollof rice with crayfish as a rule?

If your answer to at least one of them’s no then there’s a clear difference right there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Reps To ‘Apply Diplomatic Pressure’ To Ensure Ekweremadus Get Justice In UK / FIRS Appoints MTN, Airtel, Commercial Banks To Collect VAT / Anambra Poverty Rate Lowest In Nigeria - NAPEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.