Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring (11511 Views)

Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos / Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by mrkings84(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy, don't disgrace yourself grin
Everyone know Yoruba throws party wella.

Can you give me any of your Party that lasted for 7 - 21 days? grin

Maybe any of your Obis coronation or so.

You mean in juruba land there's a single party that last for 21 days?
Pls when is such party taking place, will like to witness!
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadansun1: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Babawande oladapo was the first Nigerian to be drafted in Baseball league in America. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wande_Olabisi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by SIONKPO1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
When it comes to beauty and fashion we dominate them they can’t come close because Igbo men and women are very beautiful we come in different shades of colour we come in dark melanin we come in fair vanilla .... that’s why they rush to marry us to get that gene which they don’t have grin grin
Stop causing Problems for the Igbo's that do their business outside Igbo land,Rwanda genocide started like this
MOD,should please delete this thread and delete every culpable accounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Bruv he is not Enebeli

He is Michael Collins Ajereh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Jazzy

https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/don-jazzy/

Or do you want to give him another name cheesy

Is this how shameless you have become.
from the horses mouth himself ... as said as quoted “I am a wise respectable civilized IGBO man “ grin. Nwanne kupu there stop arguing with me go and argue with donjazzy that said he is an Igbo man ...stop sending me nonsense blogs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadansun1: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
from the horses mouth himself ... as said as quoted “I am a wise respectable civilized IGBO man “ grin. Nwanne kupu there stop arguing with me go and argue with donjazzy that said he is an Igbo man ...stop sending me nonsense blogs
Don jazzy himself said he is from Isoko in a twit shown earlier.

Abi Ajereh is now a igbo name ?

Shameless boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Stop causing Problems for the Igbo's that do their business outside Igbo land,Rwanda genocide started like this
lol pained Afonja when they can’t compete they start threatening genocide...you think you have monopoly of violence

3 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Babawande oladapo was the first Nigerian to be drafted in Baseball league in America. grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wande_Olabisi
I guess being drafted first is now an achievement compared to winning medals... chei Afonja ronu

2 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Admissionclass: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
SIONKPO1:

let it start we are not afraid to fight at least that will be the beginning of the end of Nigeria.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadansun1: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
I guess being drafted first is now an achievement compared to winning medals... chei Afonja ronu
At least, they are drafted

How many igbos are playing Baseball? cheesy

Show me Where igbos have won MVP in NBA like Hakeem Olajuwon

He won the NBA title back to back with his team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Don jazzy himself said he is from Isoko in a twit shown earlier.

Abi Ajereh is now a igbo name ?

Shameless boy.
direct your argument to him...he will have a better explanation

2 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Kidakudz5: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
kayfra:

They only have individual skills. The clanish genes won't let them work as a team together except when blended with Yoruba clinical finishers like Rasheed Yekini, Mutiu Adepoju etc. Kanu Nwankwo is an anomaly and Mikel Obi is essentially a Jos born and bred guy
lol
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadansun1: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
direct your argument to him...he will have a better explanation
Bruv, What is Don jazzy name? cheesy

Besides how is his first dressing Igbo..

Stop this Shamelessness bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Sammy07: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
mrkings84:

You mean in juruba land there's a single party that last for 21 days?
Pls when is such party taking place, will like to witness!

I don't know what Juruba means.

Anyways, you can't know nook and cranny of every place in Nigeria.

I've witness a 10 day straight party In Niger, I don't even remember their tribe, Buh Dem be Niger people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadansun1:

At least, they are drafted

How many igbos are playing Baseball? cheesy

Show me Where igbos have won MVP in NBA like Hakeem Olajuwon

He won the NBA title back to back with his team.
name any Afonja that have won the premier league, champions league, Europa league, caf player of the year, FA cup,eredivisie see me see nonsense oo

2 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by SIONKPO1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:

let it start we are not afraid to fight at least that will be the beginning of the end of Nigeria.
Boy,how old are you?
where do you reside?
What kind of Jobs are you doing
Most Igbo's thrives very well outside Igbo land,and have good relationship with their host communities but I noticed that of recent Igbo people that resides in Igbo land are causing problem for their kindred in other parts
Ndigbo needs to rise up and denounce this everyday naira land overheating the polity via lies,threat,bragging,insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by SIONKPO1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:

Boy,war is only pleasant to those that have never experienced any
Ndigbo's will suffer more,if they secedes from Nigeria now cause they mostly make their living outside their land
Please boy don't cause trouble for ndigbo's. in yorubaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by kayfra: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol pained Afonja when they can’t compete they start threatening genocide...you think you have monopoly of violence

Let's not go there. The last time we went there we not only crushed you, we also gave you a stipend to survive. I won't go there if I were you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Apart from kukere jangbajantis and pangolo music Yoruba women are underachievers when compared to their Igbo counterparts in other industries..
1. Gospel music
2.literature
3.fashion
4.beauty pageantry
5. World and political figures
6.significant place in Nigerian history i.e Aba women riot
7. Movies and television
8.sports

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadansun1: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
name any Afonja that have won the premier league, champions league, Europa league, caf player of the year, FA cup,eredivisie see me see nonsense oo
Obafemi Martins not only won FA cup, he was a torn in the flesh of the Asernal team in the Final and scored the winning goal in 2011 with Birmingham.

He also won Italian super cup twice

Rashidi Yekini and Segun Odegbami were the first set of Nigerians to be nominated for African footballers of the year, even though they never won because they played in the local leagues..

They placed second and third respectively.

Modified: Rashidi Yekini won African player of the year in 1993.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
kayfra:

Let's not go there. The last time we went there we not only crushed you, we also gave you a stipend to survive. I won't go there if I were you
lol guy check the military casualties of the Nigerian civil war forget civilian casualties..
igbos degraded and decimated the nigerian military with sticks and stones and few guns

2 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by SIONKPO1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol guy check the military casualties of the Nigerian civil war forget civilian casualties..
igbos degraded and decimated the nigerian military with sticks and stones and few guns
funny you,Igbo's used propaganda more
all the territories that they said they had taken were mainly false
laslas,war is bad stop inciting hatred for Igbo's oohhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadansun1: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Apart from kukere jangbajantis and pangolin music Yoruba women are underachievers when compared to their Igbo counterparts in other industries..
1. Gospel music
2.literature
3.fashion
4.beauty pageantry
5. World and political figures
6.significant place in Nigerian history i.e Aba women riot
7. Movies and television
Music is kukukre abi because you failed miserably in pop music.

Mention where Nigerian music would be globally without the likes of Fela

Movies? You mean poor Aba productions?

World political figures? Because of Ngozi iwela ? You forgot the likes of Obasanjo even Boni Yayi the fomer president of Benin republic?

Beauty pageantry ? When has igbo ever won miss World or a global event?

Fashion grin I am just laughing at this

Significant place in Nigerian history? Ibadan where

1) The first university in Nigeria

2) The television station in Nigeria

3)the first sky scrapper

4) Where the counter coup of 1966 took place

Need I go on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

Joke Silva is only actress I know there.. You can't compare the rest to the Genevieve, Rita,Stephanie okereke,Chioma chukwuka,oge okey, Uche jumbo etc

See pain. No actress is better and more popular than Omotola Jalade (Omo Sexy). Fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by kayfra: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

I'd like to respect the dead. But there's a reason it's called an Igbo genocide

But not really willing to talk about this dark history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

See pain. No actress is better and more popular than Omotola Jalade (Omo Sexy). Fact
without this woman here omotola will not even have a job her name is Amaka igwe she is the pioneer of the video cinema era of the Nigerian nollywood go and read about her... igbos are the founding fathers of nollywood... without igbos Nigerian film industry will be like that rubbish we see on African magic Yoruba ... thank God for igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
How many of those village champions u mention has ever won a national merit award.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
without this woman here omotola will not even have a job her name is Amaka igwe she is the pioneer of the video cinema era of the Nigerian nollywood go and read about her... igbos are the founding fathers of nollywood... without igbos Nigerian film industry will be like that rubbish we see on African magic Yoruba ... thank God for igbos

Your time have passed. Welcome to digital world. Welcome to Yoruba world.
Kemi Adetiba and Mosunmola Abudu have taken over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Your time have passed. Welcome to digital world. Welcome to Yoruba world.
Kemi Adetiba and Mosunmola Abudu have taken over.
lol no Yoruba actor both male and female come close to this nollywood giants inshort these two are the face of the Nigerian cinema... you can’t even lie your childhood would have been a mess without this two actors

2 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadansun1: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol no Yoruba actor both male and female come close to this nollywood giants inshort these two are the face of the Nigerian cinema... you can’t even lie your childhood would have been a mess without this two actors
Olu Jacobs?

Omotola Jalade?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
kayfra:

Outside of soccer which Delta people dominate. Igbos are pretty much useless in everything else. You'll hardly find a lot of individual talent especially if it requires anything relating to IQ. Just gragra brawn rather than brain. That's why they make endless noise

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by LegendHero(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=47098462&topic=3199484

Now it’s solved!

They themselves know the Yorubas other name is entertainment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol none of them can even stand toe to toe with masterkraft grin make I no even talk of others

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ogun 2023: Supporters Of Segun Showunmi Endorse Him For Governor / Ebonyi INEC Office Fire: PVCs And Other Items Destroyed (Photos) / "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.