Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria (223 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria by TheSparrow: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria by PoliticallyInco: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
After filling out the survey, permit me to make the following comments

The question on the various things that can be done to curb rape should have been multiple choice. I, for instance, do not believe that a single approach needs to be adopted.

I believe in guaranteed and stiff penalties;awareness creation, even in schools to the youngest students as part of sex education class e.g teaching them how to respect women and principles of consent etc; safety and security awareness for ladies on the interim before other preventive measures start to gain grounds and take effect; etc.

Overall, good work. And I hope the data you collect serves the purpose it is intended for which hopefully is to make a difference in the society and protect women from rape.
Re: Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria by TheSparrow: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
After filling out the survey, permit me to make the following comments

The question on the various things that can be done to curb rape should have been multiple choice. I, for instance, do not believe that a single approach needs to be adopted.

I believe in guaranteed and stiff penalties;awareness creation, even in schools to the youngest students as part of sex education class e.g teaching them how to respect women and principles of consent etc; safety and security awareness for ladies on the interim before other preventive measures start to gain grounds and take effect; etc.

Overall, good work. And I hope the data you collect serves the purpose it is intended for which hopefully is to make a difference in the society and protect women from rape.

Thank you for taking your time to complete the survey and also for your valuable recommendation.

Please note that your recommendation have been implemented.

Warm regards
Re: Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria by TheSparrow: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Have your say
Re: Have Your Say: Contribute To The Survey On Rape Attitudes In Nigeria by TheSparrow: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
TheSparrow:
Have your say

(1) (Reply)

..... The Moment I Realized / How To Get Out Of The Friendzone / Beach Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.