Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides (37891 Views)

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by LordOfTheGame: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Aisha buhari is gentle serpent quiet mafian ring leader. She must be fucking a young black dick so hard that her confidence has grown so wild. Na waoh, late buhari must be rolling and crying in his small grave now. #Sad

Who ekse is still doubting that Nigeria is a failed state?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by nkemdi89(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Police and overzealousness , what was he trying to act? Villa has top ranking officers, was he thinking that he was still in Kogi? Even in villa he has no business with the C in C activities, face your own principal.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Prnx(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything

Just reread or evaluate your last paragraph again and after that,examine yourself and your thinking faculty because I don't believe that a Human Being would type this havoc here,so what kind of person are you and if you ain't a robot.I'm sorry because with this your myopic and insanely stupidious wicked thinking,you're heading to doom and that's the plain truth sir or madam.I just pity for you and your generations... Have a nice day...

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Born2Breed(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
This woman is very silly.

How can you be a wife and don't have a good relationship with your husband. There are several ways to get your mans attention.
This woman has a lot of leverages and she isn't using any.
She must have done something that makes Buhari dislike and disrespects her this much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nsonso: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent

You people are very dumb. There is no Buhari in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Prnx:
Just reread or evaluate your last paragraph again and after that,examine yourself and your thinking faculty because I don't believe that a Human Being would type this havoc here,so what kind of person are you and if you ain't a robot.I'm sorry because with this your myopic and insanely stupidious wicked thinking,you're heading to doom and that's the plain truth sir or madam.I just pity for you and your generations... Have a nice day...

after all the emotional laden empty trash of a comment you made absolutely no point
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by TonyBankz(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2020
And where is mr president while all dis was happening?
Nd what does president Mohammad buhari has to say in dis issue dat seems to look like an internal war between two parties inside di presidential villa dat leads to alot of unanswered questions of wats happening inside di presidential villa...
Making nigerians look ignorant..
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Chekwume16(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2020
And you think she has not spoken to buhari already? The problem is that something is strange about buhari's coordination. This kind of embarrassment has never happened anywhere before
joseph1832:
This first lady is always not minding her business. She sees herself as an elective official and meddle into things that doesn't really concern her.

If anything she should have spoken with her husband and not accost this Tunde of a guy. Or is she insinuating her husband isn't aware of Tunde's whereabouts.

She should take a chill pill and mind her Goddamn business.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by maasoap(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2020
History555:

And you know this because you are buhari personal assistant or this is another worthless opinion drawn from your ass

Is that an opinion or secret, dummy?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Prnx(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2020
mc0zwald:
safety first, right? So she doesnt know the number to call if she suspect anyone of being Covid-19 positive?

You should suck your own dick and learn not to make frivolous assumptions, you delusional bastard.

As far as you're concern my ass. Bleep you and Bleep your useless opinion. Now get lost and stay lost.
Why are some of you guys quick to call people unprecedented names just to make a point and you ended up talking trash and making no sense at all.He aired his view of which was in the right direction buh you just countered him out of jealousy or hatred.let me just correct you now and open your eyes that the mistake was on you and not on him.You want Aisha Buhari to call the relevant agency for Tunde's arrest buh out of unreadable and accessibility of positive informations,you refused to know or to understand that the Tunde you're talking about here also wield almost the same power with the late Abba Kyari and you want Aisha to call on the agency,which Tunde's has control over,to come and arrest him......sometimes,we need to reason critically before posting or commenting anything and if they should ask you now,you're a graduate buh hard to reason properly...lets not quick to judge or comment nonsense in the name of trying to make sense.have a nice day.gracia!!!!

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Excuses: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
Why is no one wondering if buhari and Aisha we're hitherto unhappy in their marriage?

I fail to understand how a man could treat his wife of 30 years with so much disdain.

What did Aisha do to him that made him despise her so much? Buhari seems happier with all his children than their mother.

I was just reading comments..but u asked something that interest me too.am not sure too oh but i heard rumours that she (Aisha) is currently dating governor Yahya Bello of kogi state.

The source said they attended same sec.wchool too..if u can remember it was Yahya Bello that bought presidential re-election form for Buhari. something is not right but, it's hard to tell.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Infinixs5: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ig-shuns-aisha-buhari-refuses-to-release-aides/

My question is this; Is the man that read speech on June 12Th 80 years old??
God bless Kanu.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Prnx(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2020
heendrix:

It's medically official that there's really nobody as Genetically daft and a mildly castrated Simpleton that you is. man you should know ur a waste of space lacking every xter of Sang-Froid

I loose amino at ur Future liberi but now I've got no choice but to leave you being a bunch of chronically flatulent confoundedly reprehensible swines that you would always be sad
Brotherly,I don't know you buh you've said it all..I don't just know or understand how some people reason and even to always defend indefensible, defending those that never know of their existence.they are living large on their future and some people are here defending them blindly,just for peanut or for hatred and jealousy towards other tribe(s).I hardly comment here,just to read and pass buh just scroll down,you will see the way I gave him my own advice because the dude disgusted and irritated me with what he posted there.gosh.thanks once again and I wish they learn fast and start reasoning like a normal Human Beings.gracia!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Macon1212: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Islie:

This is the confirmation that the president is not real Buhari but an imposter from Sudan. Real Buhari will not treat his wife like this

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Salvador1: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent
this shows he may not be the man we thought he is.

Cos a true husband can't act in such manner.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by vizboy(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Free for all in aso rock
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by sucess001(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2020
But it's not Aisha's call to determine who isolates or has access to the president. I think that's fo the ADC, CSO and chief of staff.

She oversteps a lot of times
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by joseph1832(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Chekwume16:
And you think she has not spoken to buhari already? The problem is that something is strange about buhari's coordination. This kind of embarrassment has never happened anywhere before
how do you know she's spoken with PMB? Do you have any proof. Don't assume.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by IMMUNO1(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2020
How are we sure this woman still has a husband? This is more like the revolt of a widow and her children.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by themaestro08(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm indifferent...they can kill themselves. Nothing about this country interest me anymore. I'm currently focused on making money.

I agree with you bro... Focus on making money and bettering ones life is way better than on this foools and clowns.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mc0zwald: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2020
heendrix:

It's medically official that there's really nobody as Genetically daft and a mildly castrated Simpleton that you is. man you should know ur a waste of space lacking every xter of Sang-Froid

I loose amino at ur Future liberi but now I've got no choice but to leave you being a bunch of chronically flatulent confoundedly reprehensible swines that you would always be sad
medical official? I suppose you're a medical practitioner for you to know that nonsense you spewed up there.

You nonsensical lobotomize purus idiota. Idiocy took several steps backwards when it came in contact with a paleolithic good for nothing fellow like you.

You're busy loosing amino over someone who sees you as low down gutter breed bastard, who has absolutely nothing to offer, except come on social media and throw childish tantrums allover the place.

I believe getting you to reason is as hard as getting you to try to suck you own penis_. Demented bastard. Didn't I tell you to get lost?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything

This is all you see in this matter? You didn't see how they have turned issue of govt to family business? You didn't see how PMB is even in charge of happenings in Aso Rock, talkless of being in charge of Nigeria?

Well, na look we dey look
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mc0zwald: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Prnx:
Why are some of you guys quick to call people unprecedented names just to make a point and you ended up talking trash and making no sense at all.He aired his view of which was in the right direction buh you just countered him out of jealousy or hatred.let me just correct you now and open your eyes that the mistake was on you and not on him.You want Aisha Buhari to call the relevant agency for Tunde's arrest buh out of unreadable and accessibility of positive informations,you refused to know or to understand that the Tunde you're talking about here also wield almost the same power with the late Abba Kyari and you want Aisha to call on the agency,which Tunde's has control over,to come and arrest him......sometimes,we need to reason critically before posting or commenting anything and if they should ask you now,you're a graduate buh hard to reason properly...lets not quick to judge or comment nonsense in the name of trying to make sense.have a nice day.gracia!!!!
aired his view? How did you know his view was in the right direction? What parameters or method did you use to know his view was in the right direction?

Didn't you see where he came from nowhere and the first words he said was "shut up"? I guess that's what is used to address people in your village right?

Know the premise of a situation before you jump in and start playing WWE referee.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Meninmen:

This is all you see in this matter? You didn't see how they have turned issue of govt to family business? You didn't see how PMB is even in charge of happenings in Aso Rock, talkless of being in charge of Nigeria?

Well, na look we dey look

Trump also have his kids and family in top office, and its not a crime as long as they are citizen and they perform... what I don't like here is PMB condoning indiscipline , you don't see Trumps family turning White House into a swamp, they are well behaved even more than trump
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mcgaius: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2020
A man that cannot handle his domestic issues cannot solve Nigeria problem
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

what silly threat and what insane country are you talking about... Aso Rock has plenty of Body Guards, a batilion of elite military guards, DSS and many more

the foolish police man that shot at an unarmed Tunde the Presidents PA and Nephew needs to be dismissed and prosecuted...

Does all these not point to the fact that Buhari has no control of what goes on in Aso Rock?

He has no control of what goes on in the presidential villa, has no control of what goes on in his party, has no control of his family members and aides (e.g, the late Abba Kyari wielded more influence over ministers than the president) and Zombies expect him to have control over the affairs of Nigeria. his state Is currently on fire with killings.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Meninmen:

Does all these not point to the fact that Buhari has no control of what goes on in Aso Rock?

He has no control of what goes on in the presidential villa, has no control of what goes on in his party, has no control of his family members and aides (e.g, the late Abba Kyari wielded more influence over ministers than the president) and Zombies expect him to have control over the affairs of Nigeria. his state Is currently on fire with killings.

well they keep potrying aso rock as a single building and in actual fact it is a mini estate which have long drive through... the incidence happened perhaps in other part of the villa somewhere around the guest charlets
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

Trump also have his kids and family in top office, and its not a crime as long as they are citizen and they perform... what I don't like here is PMB condoning indiscipline , you don't see Trumps family turning White House into a swamp, they are well behaved even more than trump

Because Trump did it doesn't mean it is right. No president in US has ever appointed family relations into top positions of authority except Trump. You know why? In most cases, performance and discipline is sacrificed on the altar of "He/she is my blood".

Secondly, you even reinforcing my point. You said what you don't like is PMB condoling indiscipline. He has no choice than to condone it because these people are "family members".

Moreover, can you please tell what PMB has ever had control over? His family? His party? His ministers and aides? The country?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by SmartchildTutor: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2020
EgusiSoup:

We really can’t wait for 2023. These is what the PDP have reduce this country to. A President that cannot leave up to his aides and wifes should still be 80 years. It doesn’t made any sense!
Did you just say PDP?
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo
Happy new year!

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by dashpee: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Islie:

I love the confustion, they can kill themselves ooo...
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

well they keep potrying aso rock as a single building and in actual fact it is a mini estate which have long drive through... the incidence happened perhaps in other part of the villa somewhere around the guest charlets

Lol. Aso rock means the presidential Villa. Does PMB have control of what goes on in the presidential Villa, that is the question. Has he ever had control over anything? His family members, his ministers and aides, the country? His party? What has he ever had control over?

Remember when Oshiomole told the world that if PMB condoles disrespect and indiscipline to his office, he will not console such to the party.

Remember when PMB told Benue people that he didn't know the former IGP didn't go to Benue after he ordered him to go there following the Fulani herdsmen killings in Benue.

Examples abound!

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Sonoyom(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2020
If Aisha's husband is truly the man in Aso Rock then i don't think she will be disregarded as much as this. I also heard that women in some part of the country are considered lower than the men which might also be another reason for this humiliation.
Nigerian police would detain an Ekuke dog if they are paid to. Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / President Buhari Receives Godwin Obaseki In Aso Rock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.