Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan (796 Views)

21yrs Old Boy Caught Using His Twin Brother For Rituals / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by Mike404r: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
21 years old girl named Ochiagwu Grace was killed in Ibadan right inside her Church after being raped. She is said to be a student of Oke Ogun polytechnic. The incident happened at Idi Ori, Sasa, Ojoo Area of Ibadan in Akinyele Local Government Area. Rape is no more a crime, but a day to day activity practiced by some hooligans.
Firstly, it was Uwavera Omozuwa, a brilliant student whose future ambition was to become a nurse. Her future collapsed after she was violently raped, and died after three days. She was a newly admitted student of microbiology in the University Of Benin, her future fell apart.
Ochiagwu Grace was of hope, before she died. Always struggling amidst all odds. She died a strong lady, and her mild mind made her to be surrounded with friends. The identity of those who raped her is still in the dark, but justice will one day prevail. See friends reactions on her facebook timeline:

READ MORE CLICK THE LINK⬇⬇⬇

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/14/another-21years-old-girl-was-raped-and-murdered-in-a-church-in-ibadan/

1 Like

Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by dangotesmummy: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Smh

Obviously protests aren't working
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by AroOkigbo(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Odikwa egwu ooh
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by XXXXTENTACION: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Too bad undecided

M
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by Simplyleo: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2020
If I talk wetin dey my mind about this spike in rape cases, the mods will ban me till 2050. So let me just assume ipob miscreants are doing well so I won't get banned. undecided
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by GodPunishBiafra: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Hmm
Christian brothers that are not Christlike cry
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by Fedrick100: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Trend will soon become tribal war
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by Anyahuruagu: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
kiss
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by OLESCO(f): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2020
too BAD rip to the dead
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by thesicilian: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
If I talk wetin dey my mind about this spike in rape cases, the mods will ban me till 2050. So let me just assume ipob miscreants are doing well so I won't get banned. undecided
You should have just kept quiet.
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by gentlestdude(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2020
is this real?
Re: Tragic As Another 21yrs Old Girl was Raped And Murdered In Her Church In Ibadan by Somodooo: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

A Boy And His Female Friend Found Dead At Nekede / Racist American Woman Attacks Black Man Right Inside Plane / COVID-19 FRAUD: This Idiot uses This Number to defraud Me. Help Share It.- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.