Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming (2875 Views)

Tomatoes Farming / Learning Tomatoes Farming In Nigeria / How To Start Tomatoes Farming Business In Nigeria View Plan So Many People Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by jidestroud(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by Onlinefarmstore: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2020
this signal came from Ogun state yesterday where we planted beetroots check out Instagram and Facebook for more of our studies including Akure and Other state in Nigeria

Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by mirabel9(f): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

Yes.. But this one is Roma not UC you know it takes funding for this projects and we are doing five different crops at once. no be small money ooo

i have read so many where online on how this roma tomato used to produce bigger fruits,
so it means am correct on it fruits production then
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by Onlinefarmstore: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2020
mirabel9:

i have read so many where online on how this roma tomato used to produce bigger fruits,
so it means am correct on it fruits production then

No body will post the secret of his/her biz online for free even the so called open source. There are things done to achieve that said result.
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by mirabel9(f): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

No body will post the secret of his/her biz online for free even the so called open source. There are things done to achieve that said result.

ok op just give me an hint on how much this roma or uc tomato seeds is been sold?
I just want to have it in mind to compare because i know i just really need to have a good variety of seed to ever succeed in this tomato farming journey
although there is this guy that sells batool f1 hybrid determinate tomato seeds,
he sells 1000 seeds for 10k
thanks
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by Onlinefarmstore: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2020
mirabel9:

ok op just give me an hint on how much this roma or uc tomato seeds is been sold?
I just want to have it in mind to compare because i know i just really need to have a good variety of seed to ever succeed in this tomato farming journey
thanks
I willnt say this is the price in Nigeria, as they keep increasing everyday... But what I can say is that I will never exceed thirteen thousand naira for hundred grams of it including cost of shipping
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by mirabel9(f): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
I willnt say this is the price in Nigeria, as they keep increasing everyday... But what I can say is that I will never exceed thirteen thousand naira for hundred grams of it including cost of shipping

op i have even forgoten to ask you where the seeds seller contacts number you gave me is staying?
Is it here in lagos because i dont really like traveling far all in the name of getting and buying seeds
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by Onlinefarmstore: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2020
mirabel9:

op i have even forgoten to ask you where the seeds seller contacts number you gave me is staying?
Is it here in lagos because i dont really like traveling far all in the name of getting and buying seeds
I don't know in Lagos, but I could send them to you through Gigs Logistics or DHL
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by mirabel9(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:

I don't know in Lagos, but I could send them to you through Gigs Logistics or DHL

ok will get back to you,
but i hope its pay on delivery and not the other way around?
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by Onlinefarmstore: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2020
mirabel9:

ok will get back to you,
but i hope its pay on delivery and not the other way around?
I don't manufacture seeds neither am I a seed tomatoe seed seller.... Am a farmer, that was why I told you the local name to make it easier for you to source it from your location,
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by mirabel9(f): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
I don't manufacture seeds neither am I a seed tomatoe seed seller.... Am a farmer, that was why I told you the local name to make it easier for you to source it from your location,

ok am grateful,
you are really of help to me today
will get back to you if i see it fit to do so.
thanks
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by Onlinefarmstore: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
mirabel9:

ok am grateful,
thanks

alright.... I will also reply to you if I find it convenient enough for me to do so.
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by konews: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by konews: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by Jovar(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Well nursed, nourished and very fertile hybrid coconut seedling available. It has higher yield, bigger fruits and more fruits per tree per season.

Other dwarf hybrid seedlings available:
Ugu seedlings
Teak seedlings
Cashew seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Bell apple seedling
Sugar apple seedling
Strawberry seedlings
Noni plant seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
Xylopia (eeru) seedling
African walnut seedling
Ugu seeds and seedlings
Grafted mango seedlings
Alfalfa seeds and seedlings
Soursop Seeds and Seedlings
Passion fruit seed and seedling
Dwarf Hybrid Coconut Seedlings
Jumbo guava seeds and seedlings
Dwarf pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Jackfruit / Breadfruit (Nut / Yam type)
Cocoa seedlings, pods & dried raw seeds
Dwarf Semi Arid/ Wambugu apple seedling
Dwarf Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Super Gene)
Avocado seedling
Local Pear (Ube) seedling
Hass Avocado(Pear) seedlings
Irvingia gabonensis(oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu(ogbono) seedling
Cameroon plantain suckers and plantlet
Giant cavendish banana suckers and plantlet
Sweet orange, Grape vine , Lisbon and Indian Lemon, Tangerlo, and double budded seedling of all citrus species
and many other seedlings...

We're behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can visit for self pickup, or we help send to anywhere through transport easily.

Jovar Resources™ (RC 2875407)
Call or Whatsapp 08036399734
Call to buy now to enjoy discount.

Re: My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming by tikkykay: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
mirabel9:

ok am grateful,
thanks
How did it go Ma'am?
I am also planning to buy tomatoes seeds for my container garden. I don't want anything expensive. Would like to experiment..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today / Please What Is The English Name For This Fishes? / Noiler At Various Stages Of Growth For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.