Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Major Mistakes People Make On The First Date; Blessing Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Major Mistakes People Make On The First Date; Blessing Okoro (225 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Mistakes People Make On The First Date; Blessing Okoro by Beacinhomarvie: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Major mistakes people make on the first date; Blessing Okoro
This is the major mistake people make on the first date. I am talking about the major mistake alot of you make on your first date.
First of all what does it mean to go on a date with someone.?
It simply means that this person has the potentials that you're looking for. In being in a relationship with the person. I want to he t know you.
I want to get to meet you.
I want to know more about you. That's the essence of a date. The very first time we go on a date with somebody, we make Aery huge mistake.
We try to take our time to know the person.
I don't want to tell him I am this.
I don't want to tell her I am that.
I want to to take my time to know this person. There by when you go on this date, you discuss about fairy things that do no matter. When you discuss about there fairy things that don't matter. You look at the person's physical attribute.
Oh he's a fine guy, beard gang, look at his chest.
Oh he speaks well..

More at

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/06/major-mistakes-people-make-on-first.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What 1 Youtube View Can Fetch You. / 6ix9ine Ft Nicki Minaj - TROLLS / Man Fights NCDC Officials Who Tried To Evacuate Him To An Isolation Centre (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.