Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

House Of Beautiful Scandals (see Images) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Of Beautiful Scandals (see Images) (379 Views)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / House Of Scandals / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Of Beautiful Scandals (see Images) by Ben500000: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Are you planning to rent a place in Lagos?
Are you interested in staying with a like minded individual who is willing to be your flatmate?

With your 50k salary, you would agree with me that cost of renting an apartment is nolonger affordable.

One way you can get an apartment without debt is by getting a roommate

Flatshare.ng provides an avenue for you to get a roommate tailored to your preference such as age and ethnicity.

With rent going up to 300k for a miniflat, you would agree with me that it's not easy for anybody to pull this funds alone, so why not get a roommate?

Visit flatshare.ng now! A roommate is waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Make 36-700k On Google Admob Get Paid Every 21st Of The Month / A Promiscious Man Is A Playboy While A Promiscious Woman Is A LovePeddler Why? / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As Woman Rejects His Proposal In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.