Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks (27506 Views)

COVID19: Story of Patient Who Escaped from An Isolation Centre And Died In LUTH / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by DonroxyII: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Edusouls:
Blacks are simply a terrible race, cursed with lack of love, selfishness and greed period
Aswear to God , All over Subsaharan Africa and Black communities all over the world even since History , There has never been Love within Black race .... it is all Greed and Self Centred ... Hatred for a successful person .... !

Even while the Caucasians were protesting their Government to stop slave thread , The Black Kings here were still raiding their own people to be sold into slavery .... we prefer to fight within ourselves than to take the fight outward ....

It all started from the Family level .... Terrible race could be a very harsh statement but I can't chide you for it.... Our situation and condition is quite "Terrible"
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by DonroxyII: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Well said.
Blindly copying anything is never good. Just as we blindly copied American presidential system without copying all the little things in their system that keep the president in check. Now we are stuck with an all too powerful presidency!
Nah, America President is not all too powerful , He is only powerful with external affairs... Internally, The Governors are very powerful and can call the bluff of the President.... The President can only use Federal Charisma on the Governor as a Bargaining Chip ... Infact, America President must bargain with the Governor before he can do anything in that state unless it is a Federal Matter ....

Here, we copied American Presidential System and our leaders clandestinely tweaked it to favour all powerful president over everything infact, a President can remove a sitting Governor , Chase away a Senator , Declare state of emergency on a peaceful state just for his own selfish agenda .....

Our present democracy was even aided by the Caucasians if not Military (They destroyed Nigeria) would have taken control of power and with their coup and counter coups disrupting everything this Nation!!
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by ColtonAngel: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Oracle Cloud Exams
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by Mulisana: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Many studies have pointed out that although the virus does not know national boundaries, it is still the low-income class and people of color that suffer the most. But researchers have found a disproportionate proportion: in the United States, the black community accounts for more than half of all confirmed cases and nearly 60% of all deaths. The reason for this is that a large proportion of black and Latino people are engaged in jobs exposed to the risk of infection, and the gap between wealth and income also makes them more vulnerable to unemployment. In the United States, people of color are mostly engaged in high-risk, low-income jobs and become victims of the epidemic.
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by jamsealex: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. Sports nutrition
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by xdfgbggfth: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. in youtube downloader
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by jamsealex: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. PU leather
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by jamsealex: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2020
I want to say thanks for beautiful blog sharing with us. Your blog really great resource to update my knowledge. Temperature kiosk
Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by jamsealex: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject. pegasus uçak bileti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Male Staff Of Home Best Hotel Die In Their Sleep In Imo / How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / Residents Donate Blood For Survivors Of Lagos Collapsed Building (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.