Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead (61101 Views)

FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall / Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by legionISproteus: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
That's a Toyota Highlander

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by alfusnain: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by ZaramT: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Killed by the Nigerian government. cry cry

May their souls RIP
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....Money meant to built that bridge is standing under a carport in Abuja as Exotic car.......

saraki.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by arsenal33: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
gentlestdude:
Money meant to built a better bridge is a Super Mall with the governor's wife name to it.
former governor
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
nigerian engrs are the worst and most useless in the world
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Reference(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigeria. A contractor's paradise. If the bridge was built by direct labour involving the communities it serves under the supervision of goverment this will not happen.

But when you have a structure with goverment as umpire and player this is the result. Until the development model is natural, that is, from the ground up and not the top down model we practice, we will never get it right.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by emonis88: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
O to ge o!
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by andyanders: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
Welcome to Nigeria where a contract of 10million is awarded for a project, some govt individuals collect 5 million, contractor pockets 3 million and execute the project with 2million.

Rip to the departed. If someone has told them this, they would have argue.
AO ni rin ni ojo ti ebi ba un PA ona o

Exactly on point.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Yomiie: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
kayusely70:
Do You Have Detailts Of The Dead?
. Not really, sand was use to fill the bridge underneath no strong iron whatever, the car was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... He just bought that car next week so i heard...

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sighs......... I'm just short of words.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Andrew13: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Not the company cheesy the person they gave the contract to
Mathiasa:
The construction company should be sued simple.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by bigcasava1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lia Mohammed u see ur handwork
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Victims of their own society. Human life is practically worthless in this jungle of a country.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by precious1967(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
my prayer is that one of those ruling us should die on one of the bad roads.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by mordred44: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Acidosis:

Evidence of a failed state
and bad governance
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by holicupp(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
i think say erosion na for south east??
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by cosef: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
I though yemi kale & brothers Nigeria limited claimed erosion only happens in the East? grin
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Sedonxavi: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
I don't know when this town called Ilorin go develop. Na mouth dey only get
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Oricha79(m): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2020
gaskiya, it is a sin to be a Nigerian
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 15, 2020
It's a Nigerian engineer that built that bridge.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by DJBIGGY(m): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Starz825:

Na saraki destroy that kwara...
Could you believe that ilorin only has one quality bridge...the one at post office...
Saraki didn't do a thing in that state than that bridge...even that bridge is not even half of the one at Ado ekiti..or oke-ilewo abk
A bridge that was financially budgeted to start from maraba junction and end at challenge junction...he took it from post office and ended it in front of unity bank...I was told the then president yaradua who was supposed to commission it left unimpressed..
May their souls rest in peace

sharapp.... who brought shoprite to kd.... who built 78% of the smooth roads you are enjoying?
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by quiteboy(m): 2:35am On Jun 15, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
I remember when a 65 year old bridge collapsed in Portugal, the minister under whom the affairs belong to resigned. Note the bridge was built before he was born.
Let's see if someone will resign here.
story
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by chinoonew09: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Everybad thing that hapen na diz body-double jibril tenure, later the wl record him again..wher he wl say i quote..i'm surprise that d bridge collapse..
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2020
How on Earth should a bridge be collapsing due to heavy Rain Fall Why do they choose to endanger citizens life rather spend money on building Cost Effective infrastructures...
Now den go dey put fear for naija mind na pesin good dey fear if trafik jam pesin for bridge embarassed embarassed embarassed,
Then suppose sue the Minister For Works there..
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Brizzydelphine: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2020
So painful and rest in peace to the Dead
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by lukency(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Saraki Legacy continues!
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Subray(f): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Good day, ladies and gentlemen... today brings to you a golden opportunity and offer...
Why sit at home and get bored with zero income to your account! Why not use your phone, data and investment money to get more money with time... having patience is key in this business...

If interested DM me ASAP https:///2347061531529 and i will tell you more about it... � wishing you success ahead....

Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by Starz825(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2020
DJBIGGY:

sharapp.... who brought shoprite to kd.... who built 78% of the smooth roads you are enjoying?
Shit talk...just take a look at what u typed...
*ShopRite..na achievement be that..of a whole state government...
What Abt unemployment...most of their graduates come down to Lagos to look for jobs...they gat nothing...only private biz
*78% smooth road...(for ur mind abi)..as if ilorin is the only city in kwara...go to patigi, go to ekiti kwara, go to Oro, and see aw under-developed they are...
Re: Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead by gwama: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
NIGERIA A COUNTRY SO RICH AND POOR. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.