Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away (1078 Views)

I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. / Tope Alabi, Efe Nathan, Beejay Sax At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Hymns, Psalms / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by ahmedkoded95(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibidun was reported to have died of cardiac arrest on Sunday morning.

Ibidun Ighodalo, ex-Nigerian beauty queen and wife of Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of The Trinity Church, has died.

A family friend confirmed to SaharaReporters that her demise had left family and close friends devastated.

Mrs Ighodalo successfully ran her events company, Elizerbeth R, as well as her foundation, Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation, during her lifetime.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/14/breaking-ex-nigerian-beauty-queen-ibidun-ighodalo-passes-away

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by Fiisty(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rip
Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by Onyi22(f): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
So sad, Death why?
Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by StagethemTVee: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm cause of death.? I think her death should be investigated.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by AuroraB(f): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm cause of death.? I think her death should be investigated.
She builds these temporary Isolation Centers.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by Righteousness89(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Condolences to the Family of the Bereaved!

Again and again Death has struck !

By this time yesterday she was alive and kicking...

And Mr. Death has taken her this morning!

Like I say always; Preparation is Key! Preparation for Eternity is key!

Threat Everything else as Secondary!

Preparation for Eternity is Primary!
Having JESUS is key!
Pls Make that Paramount!

There is no Repenting on the other side!

Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by BusterG: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shouldn’t this be on FP.

But the uselessness of these mods is turning to something else.

SMH
Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by Cuterboy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Ex-Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, Passes Away by Cuterboy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

Ibidun Ighodalo, ex-Nigerian beauty queen and wife of Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of The Trinity Church, has died.

A family friend confirmed to SaharaReporters that her demise had left family and close friends devastated.

Mrs Ighodalo successfully ran her events company, Elizerbeth R, as well as her foundation, Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation, during her lifetime.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/14/breaking-ex-nigerian-beauty-queen-ibidun-ighodalo-passes-away

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
https://9jababa.com/pastor-ituah-ighodalo-loses-wife-ibidun-ighodalo-to-death/

(1) (Reply)

Rape Happened To Me Many Times — Juliet Ibrahim / Bauchi State First Lady Empowers Young Women With Bags Of Sachet Water (photos) / This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.