Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby (1079 Views)

My New Baby! Regina Daniels Pose Beside Her New Expensive Mercedes Brabus. Pics / See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ / Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by RealWoman3: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels has disowned the photo of the baby that went viral of the internet a day after she gave birth.

The proud new mother welcomed her son for her husband, Ned Nwoko two days ago, and ever since then, several photos of babies have been making the rounds on social media as the actress’ son.

Of all the photos that have been going viral across the internet, the photo of one baby stood out and many social media users have been asking if he was the actual baby of the actress.

Reacting to this, the actress who is yet to upload any photo of her son stated via her IG story that the ‘cute’ child is not hers.

Regina’s brother was one of the first relatives to announce the birth of the actress’ newborn on his Instagram page.

Sharing a cute picture from Regina’s pregnancy shoot, her brother wrote;

‘OFFICIALLY AN UNCLE YOU KNOW? Congratulations my diamond..It’s a bouncing baby boy..Iyanu ti sele..@regina.daniels @regina.daniels..Gods the greatest”.

The actress after delivery of her baby, disclosed that it was her husband who first noticed she was pregnant.

https://gistsfanz.ng/2020/07/this-is-not-my-baby-regina-daniels-disown-viral-photo-of-new-baby.html

1 Share

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
My country ppl
who get dis Naija pikin oh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by EzzyCarter: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lmao.. this baby cute gan. Potential albino grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nigerians Sha!!!!
If she herself or her husband did not post the picture of the baby, how did NIGERIANS discovered that the baby is hers?

Damm!! NIGERIANS are the funniest people on Earth.

They decide the pictures of your baby even before you give birth grin grin

Well i love my people Sha, grin grin if not for Cultism and unnecessary killings, NIGERIA is a fun place to be and i tell people that tribalism in NIGERIA is overrated and political sponsored.

If Cultism and unnecessary killings can be contained in NIGERIA,. I tell you people will start enjoying NIGERIA again.

Cultism in NIGERIA has done More damage to our country than politicians.

Only few people will understand my point.

Who do you think the rapist, the kidnappers, the bank robbers, the thugs, the hired assassins and the killers are?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by decatalyst(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
CardiNice:
Nigerians Sha!!!!
If she herself or her husband did not post the picture of the baby, how did NIGERIANS discovered that the baby is hers?

Damm!! NIGERIANS are the funniest people on Earth.

They decide the pictures of your baby even before you give birth grin grin

Well i love my people Sha, grin grin if not for Cultism and unnecessary killings, NIGERIA is a fun place to be and i tell people that tribalism in NIGERIA is overrated and political sponsored.

If Cultism and unnecessary killings can be contained in NIGERIA,. I tell you people will start enjoying NIGERIA again.

Cultism in NIGERIA has done More damage to our country than politicians.

Only few people will understand my point.

Who do you think the rapist, the kidnappers, the bank robbers, the thugs, the hired assassins and the killers are?

You are on point jare.

Our sense of humour dey make us look like say we no get sense or problems.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by WuzzyTech: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
LMAO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by Onyi22(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by Onyi22(f): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
decatalyst:

You are on point jare.

Our sense of humour dey make us look like say we no get sense or problems.
grin
O yes, una no get sense true true cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by decatalyst(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Onyi22:

O yes, una no get sense true true cheesy grin

At least we get sense pass ur kind.

We get on with our life!

#ProudNigerian
Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=decatalyst post=91277750]

At least we get sense pass ur kind.

We get on with our life!

#ProudNigerian[/quote
my brother
Re: This Is Not My Baby – Regina Daniels Disown Viral Photo Of New Baby by PureGoldh(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Local man is just speechless

(1) (Reply)

“apologise For What?” – Laycon Angrily Replies Fan Who Asked If He Will Apologis / Fact Revealed: Why Lil Frosh Beat His Girlfriend To Stupor – (photos/ Videos) / Kidwaya And Erica Blow Hot On Laycon And His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.