Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) (49673 Views)

Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2020 & Net Worth / Adunnie Ade Meets Fatai Azeez, A 13-Year-Old Makeup Artist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:
See as Yorubas dominate.. Chai

Omo Yorubas are the best..

Greetings to my fellow wannabe yorubas: lzaa imhotep proeast gringringringrin.

They will call it yoruba organized award like their brother called AMVCA yoruba award... If only our brother from SE can appreciate yorubas, then they will achieve whatever we achieved but na lie, always hating us for no reason...

Watch them as they will call this award a Yoruba award gringringringrin

They are getting angry from imo state oooo.. If it was tekno, they wud have been shouting igbo afonja grin

Yoruba success always put them into deep thought.. They hate anytin successful about Yorubas but trust us, we soar higher.

Cc: gabkosh Sammy07 iamgrey5 emolokoiyawon Igbochief001 Ideke9000 anambralstson
SMH.
what's all this for? you dey OK so?

I believe you'd outgrow this nonsense one day

1 Like

Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by AFONAMARO: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
festacman:

I don't have access to their 'balance sheets'.

So what currency were you referring to?
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by festacman(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
AFONAMARO:

So what currency were you referring to?

The quality or state of being current.
Anyway, I will change it to contemporariness for clarity.
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kennydoc:

You sure say you get sense so?
Igbo awardees on that list 1. Yul Edochie 2. Jim Iyke 3. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu 4. Ike and Mercy
Yoruba Awardees 1. Davido 2. WizKid 3. Tiwa Savage 4. Toke Makinwa 5. Funke Akindele
If you call Saraki a Yoruba man, then you'll call Tonto an Igbo woman.
My point now is, what's the essence of your useless write up?
Hey looser.. Yoruba dominate.... Wailers.

Bukola saraki.. An afonja

U Wana claim Tonto Dike by force.. River pikin

Attache by force grin
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Bankole101(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
HELLO,,, THE BEST AFFILIATE PLATFORM WITH EASY UNDERSTANDING IS AROUND YOU!!!

IT IS CALL NAIRAKASH.

it pays you directly to your bank account… It is the best affiliate site trusted in our time,,,

Earn on NairaKash

earn with your phone, read same news you have been reading on other site for nothing, read them in NairaKash and get paid, WhatsApp me on 08076276553 to join!!!
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Andrew13: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ugly design
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originality007:
Saraki Omo baba oloye, the best Senate President Nigeria ever has...

All we have now is Aso Rock Rubber stamp grin

grin grin grin grin your mouth is bad.
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
MartinsD12:

Saraki most popular personality very good where is Dino and odumeje Should win something

I dey tell you grin
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I dey tell you grin
OK
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Adaowerri111:
Most useless award I've ever seen, nonsense

I swearugod bro
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Useless and jobless people giving award to Ronaldo and Cardi B in Nigeria grin

How foolish can people get again.

I suspect Alex should be behind this
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by vickybantin(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
mumu award
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by rummmy: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

They will call it yoruba organized award like their brother called AMVCA yoruba award... If only our brother from SE can appreciate yorubas, then they will achieve whatever we achieved but na lie, always hating us for no reason...

They are getting angry from imo state oooo.. If it was tekno, they wud have been shouting igbo afonja grin

Yoruba success always put them into deep thought.. They hate anytin successful about Yorubas but trust us, we soar higher.

Ode ,how many Igbos and how many Yorubas did you see there?
Hausa and Fulani's will never make this type of list because it is not a quota system thing.
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by karbie(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Stupid list
Stupid award
Stupid organizer

Thank you...Very shallow awards..
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Risentouch(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
This organisers are really smart to avoid controversy by splitting it between@wizkid and @davido. If not we for no dey rest by now

1 Like

Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by ABCthings: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Don't reduce us to their level please. We omoluabis are not tribalists.
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by yuswrld20(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
dis award show does not worth it i concur with tiwasavage,saraki and mercy and ike,tonto dike. scrap
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by McDoe(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bloody attention seekers. Who this list epp?
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Henri8: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where Buhari?
He should be there as the most...
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Azatitebi(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Nonsense
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by afecgivers: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2020
What is the difference between most popular and most search? If you are the most search that means you are popular...i beg who go school should come and explain to me.

1 Like

Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Healman(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2020
Bukola Saraki couldn't hv won against the likes of Pastor Adeboye, considering the sensations generated from this covid-19 and lockdown issues, they were literally the news everyday.

Though, i must confess Saraki still remains the most popular Senate Presido.
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Healman(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2020
afecgivers:
What is the difference between most popular and most search? If you are the most search that means you are popular...i beg who go school should come and explain to me.

lol, this is when you know that there is difference between six and half dozen.
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Emeguy(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Great SARAKI... APC NO GO GREE FOR THESE LIST...THEM GO SAY HE RIG AM.... KWARA APC HOW MARKET NOW
Re: 2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) by Emeguy(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Great SARAKI... APC NO GO GREE FOR THESE LIST...THEM GO SAY HE RIG AM.... KWARA APC HOW MARKET NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.