Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) (21914 Views)

Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made / What Is The Biblical Punishment For A Rapist. / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by IMAliyu(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Maybe making self defense classes mandatory for girls would go a long way or they should carry pepper spray.

Rapists are predatory and prey on weakness and vulnerability.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
farem:

Is that what the demonically deluded like you will believe no matter insane and disconnected it sound
wat are you saying?
is english this hard for you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
edoairways:
That information is not reliable for now
Ok!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

That allegation does not hold water. How can a pastor of a local church afford 1.5million, to pay for someone to be murdered in his own church
But pastors do make a lot of money sha.
but i doubt the news sha.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by dolipop001: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
fast delivery and affordable price makes us unique

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Amkanta02(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
The same people that say's all sin's are equal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by BonPatrick(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Fragility6: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

But i heard that her killers were contracted by a redeemed pastor to kill her?
What does he have to say about that if it eventually turns out to be true?
If u believe that news den it says alot about your mental reasoning
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Bankalert(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
bayotwice:
Rape is a very very serious offense...If you do not acquire a new skill or start ur side hustle during this lockdown, you never lack time, you lack discipline... It's not too late to start something. I sell(Pre-downloaded) easy-to-follow Comprehensive Video courses on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and build wealth with it E.g Copywriting, dropshipping, Data science, 3d animation e.t.c What'sapp 2348' 0649 432'97 for full list. Nb: I will deliver the videos at ur doorstep
i am just curious... What is your own skill? Selling videos? angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Samiah33(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Same with false allegations of rape
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by stormborn28(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

he still stands by his words
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by stormborn28(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
BonPatrick:
Nonsense
it is not nonsense.. For your information, I hate rapists and if I'm empowered by government to treat the fvck up of rapists.. They will hate the day they were born.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Armypolicecults: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Elijah proposes a direct test of the powers of Baal and the Jewish God. The people of Israel, 450 prophets of Baal, and 400 prophets of Asherah are summoned to Mount Carmel. An altar is built for Baal.

See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Agugbadin: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Can you substantiate this allegation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by VenumX: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
True talk sir.

With the rate at which things are going, all females need to be armed.

Enough is enough.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Myself2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

That's a lie, I was part of a teleconference call where the matter was raised and an AIG who is interested in the case told us it's not true and they're working to unravel the full ramificationof the crime.

That's all I can say now
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Annonymox: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Including killing a rapist?

Punishment
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by MiddleDimension: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
even Adeboye has fallen for the pressure too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Can you furnish us with the source of your information. He would have mentioned it if it was so. He might not be aware of that likewise I too and many christians.

Please post your source of info. If not, stop denting the image of the church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Agugbadin:

Can you substantiate this allegation.

Don't mind the foool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by abdabass: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pastor Adeboye, why have you said this?
Is it your own judgement that should be applied or God's judgement?

Please, read what the Bible say as pointed out by one of your men of God:

The Bible gave different scenarios which rape can be said to have occurred or not.

1.) Consensual sex but the lady is betrothed to someone else. Punishment is death for the lady and guy.

2.) Sex that is not consensual which is RAPE. Punishment is death for the guy, blamelessness for the lady.

3.) Consensual sex with a lady that is NOT betrothed to someone else. Punishment is marriage with no divorce.

The first involves the lady not crying out when she knew she could get help.

Deutoronomy 22:23-24
23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

The first instance can't be classified as rape because it happened in a place where the woman could have easily gotten help if she had cried. Her failure to do so shows she consented to the act. You must ask "why did God say they should be stoned to death if it was consensual?". They are to be stoned to death because the lady has been betrothed to another man and is considered is wife. So, guys be careful how you go about sleeping with people's fiancee. The judgement is death. Luckily for you, Nigeria doesn't regard God's laws. Sadly for you, God could kill you himself.

Deutoronomy 22:25-27
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

This second scenario is a clear sign of rape. The man finds her in the field where no one could hear the lady cry for help. The Bible says he forced her, which shows she didn't consent to it. This is rape and the Bible equates the sin to murder. The punishment is death, not castration. As for the lady, she won't face any punishment.

Deutoronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

This third case is consensual sex because they were found, not that she cried out for help. It is similar to a guy and a lady dating and having sex in secret to avoid the judgement of a sane society. If they are found, the man must married the lady whom he met a virgin. He must pay her bride price and must never divorce her. What if she wasn't a virgin? That case is fornication.

So, guys stays away from the bandwagon calling for the castration of rapists. That is against God's law which says rapists should be killed after thorough investigation is done.

Many who scream for castration of rapists are also guilty of death, for they cheat on their fiance, wife, husband which in God's eyes is punishable by death. That's being a hypocritical judge.

Matthew 7:2
“For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Abasman007: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

what do you want him to say?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by drightguy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
What of the politicians raping us since?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Ola2plenty: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I felt these youths are using rape as money rituals now
then it was panties
before it was bread and poo or sanitary pad
now it's rape
you just spoke my mind. The effect of lockdown
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by cooltola(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Rumours, rumors , rumors
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Depressedkidd: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Karlifate:
The girl child should also learn self-defence... Coupled with concrete evidence that can be used against the rapist in the court of law.
Justice shall prevail SOONER or LATER!
I will give my daughter a small pocket knife to carry around, and I will teach her to go for the jugular at all cost, cos if she leaves the person alive for me to find, I'll hang for murder.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Vulcan24(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
understand that Rape is not an endemic crime here añd it's hardly committed and if you wanto defend feminist "reported"

unlike the far East middle East and the europe where it is an incessant crime and a war tactics

focusing on rape might not be the issue to discuss because the profile of crime and criminality in Nigeria hardly fits into this.

it is a social crime here committed mostly by close persons to the victim. the recent cases are if investigated could have more angles than rape.

rapist don't murder their victims nor killers rape.
psychosexual abnormal ppl and sex perverts don't kill their victims too.

the vast majority of serial rapist and killers are not in Africa, the terrain and communal living does not give room for disconnected fabric in society which makes rapist thrive in movement and Target selection

aligning it with Gender based violence or domestic bla bla is just a bias coloration probably promoted by NGOs to get funding

Rape should be classified as an offshoot of insecurity, it has nothing to do with our culture, dressing, religion or anything.

it is an opportunistic crime ventured into by already and existing criminals

the two cases aren't RAPE as a primary and intent committal .....murder is the primary crime.

Nigerians just have a way of flowing with a rave without proper analysis and not achieving anything in the end.

all mere noises with ulterior motives.

security should be the utmost concern.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Classickj(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
bayotwice:
Rape is a very very serious offense...If you do not acquire a new skill or start ur side hustle during this lockdown, you never lack time, you lack discipline... It's not too late to start something. I sell(Pre-downloaded) easy-to-follow Comprehensive Video courses on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and build wealth with it E.g Copywriting, dropshipping, Data science, 3d animation e.t.c What'sapp 2348' 0649 432'97 for full list. Nb: I will deliver the videos at ur doorstep
price
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by karbie(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by mrkings84(m): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

He has said it all, no punishment is hard for a rapist and her accomplice!!!

U need further interpretation
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Empiree: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Papa GO,

I thought you guys believe in "turning other cheek", forgiveness et'al?. You now advocate for punishment for a crime for once. Are you now taking Old Testament seriously or this is just deception

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / The Greatest Miracle In Islam / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.