Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) (21894 Views)

Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made / What Is The Biblical Punishment For A Rapist. / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by rawtouch: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
sad

f

t

c
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Comedian2019: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Another one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by VirginFinder: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where and when did he say this I mean, I watched the program live...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Crystalom3(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
G
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by ayaside(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

But i heard that her killers were contracted by a redeemed pastor to kill her?
What does he have to say about that if it eventually turns out to be true?
You heard...It doesn't mean it is true and if it is not true,why answer?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by sharisto(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Any man that rape a girl is evil............two of his balls must be smatch to pieces
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Coldie(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
This man, if I talk now they would say is blasphemy, does that mean death sentence is good enough for a rapist?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by yommen: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Then the Pastor will face justice, but only if the allegation is real though.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by VirginFinder: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
etcsines:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/as-much-as-i-hate-the-death-sentence-no-punishment-is-too-severe-for-a-rapist-pastor-adeboye-video-2.html

Daddy G.O NEVER said anything close during today's service.

I watched the program live from the beginning to the end.

Lying bloggers everywhere! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by muykem: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:
All these afonja pastors sef. U don't support death penalty, at the same time, you are saying No punishment is too severe for a rapist..

Always speaking from both sides of their mouth.
That's where your reasoning of the statement end. It's not anybody fault that you have swallow brain that can't comprehend simple statements.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Antai123(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
well spoken Daddy G.O.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Azmanaty: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
muykem:
That's where your reasoning of the statement end. It's not anybody fault that you have swallow brain that can't comprehend simple statements.

Who be this clown?? Abeg comot for road make we see front
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by techmo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
I doubt any father to a daughter would have contrary opinion to Adeboye. rape a girl child and die painfully

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by edoairways: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

That information is not reliable for now
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by gbami(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
I 100% agree with the No punishment is too severe for a rapist according to law of the government...But according to God's Law... Vengeance is mine....And you as a true Christian (not convinent Christian)...You should pray for your enemies or sinners to repent no matter their offence.....
Note....I am not in support of a rapist...Just telling what the Bible says...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

The fact speaks for itself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by nijabazaar: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am working towards enhancing myself.

These are my goals

Ability to create holograms by mentally manipulating water, molecules and dust to refract light,

bend security lasers to avoid detection,

Mind control, enter a bank and psionically make a bank manager to transfer money from the biggest account holder to mine and delete history of transaction

And even move the atoms of a wall around my form so that I can pass through the wall like a ghost.

Improve my telekinesis so as to bend the Earth's magnetic field and create electromagnetic pulses.

My last quarter goals for 2020.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by olaadesino(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Your father as you claimed that has been revealing things you vomiting the name prophecy, forget to tell the rapists and killers of daughter. Religion is for wise people...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Segzy19: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
See a weak soul here; always seeing things with tribal sentiments. Which one be Afonja pastor again? Free yourself!
Azmanaty:
All these afonja pastors sef. U don't support death penalty, at the same time, you are saying No punishment is too severe for a rapist..

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by muykem: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

He said rapist which means either pastor, bishop, family member or whatever should dance to the music of law.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by olaadesino(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Your father as you claimed that has been revealing things you vomiting in the name prophecy, forget to tell the rapists and killers of daughter. Religion is for wise people...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by LaReinaa(f): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thank you Sir for speaking the absolute truth
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Azmanaty: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Segzy19:
See a weak soul here; always seeing things with tribal sentiments. Which one be Afonja pastor again? Free yourself!

Weak soul like your mother abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by shukudi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

Odensin
Dem no teach you comprehension for secondary school
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by farem: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Is that what the demonically deluded like you will believe no matter insane and disconnected it sound

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by yommen: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kizzygentle:
For the first time I will concur with a pastor.
No punishment is actually not severe for a RAPIST.

What are you feeling like now? The man said ' no punishment is too severe', you said ' no punishment is not too severe' but still, you sound like it more intelligent than all Pastor. Wehdone o.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Alexaonfleek: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
haymekus:
Why hasn’t the killers of uwa in your church not been arrested?
Why aren't you asking NPF that question?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Eagleword14(f): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
God bless you sir for speaking the pure truth. No purnishment is actually too severe for a rapist.

Raping someone can lead to suicide or lifetime depression cry

All rapist are hellbound

#SaynotoRAPE
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by richie240: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by ThothHermes: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eulalia:

You "HEARD". Not authentic, not from a reliable or verified source.

Shun heresies.
I don't think the word " heresies" is correct in your context.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
ThothHermes:

I don't think the word " heresies" is correct in your context.

Oops.... shocked I meant "hearsay".

Thanks for noting that.
Modified
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by TheSparrow: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos) / Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / The Greatest Miracle In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.