Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made (579 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by onthehill: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has stated that nobody can succeed without the help of another person, IgbereTV reports.

A post shared on his Instagram handle reads;

"No one is self made, someone provided what you used to get made.

Give thanks for your helpers and just be humble."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVn9qTdDtWo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Aidejay(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
You mean no one in your family.
I wonder what leke adeboye has done outside his father's shadow that gives him the range to speak on what self made is.

But honestly! It's not possible.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by thesicilian: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aidejay:
I wonder what leke adeboye has done outside his father's shadow that gives him the range to speak on what self made is.

Thank you
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by judedwriter(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
True.

But the ultimate helper is God. He touches the hearts of people to help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Aufbauh(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Using football as analogy, it's when a pass translates to goal that is when it is referred to as an assist.
The hypothetic question is that, can someone score a goal without an assist and under what circumstances? Yes? e.g unforced or forced errors by your opponent.

Summarily, no one can makes it without a helper but sometimes your helper may be your enemy or may be unknown to you.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Anyahuruagu: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bloggers in Nigeria are very very lazy... Everything is saleable to them.

Spits.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kholiwe(f): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
judedwriter:
True.

Your fairytale sky daddy doesn't exist.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
I totally agree with him. Someone fed you, accommodated and clothed you.

Even before you became fully independent you relied on someone to teach you the trade or business that made you what you are.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Mozino007(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Your fairytale sky daddy doesn't exist.
You are very useless to your generations!...
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
onthehill:
Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has stated that nobody can succeed without the help of another person, IgbereTV reports.

A post shared on his Instagram handle reads;
Lalasticlala
Who provided for the many orphans out there, some who had steal and lie their way to where they are today? undecided

Abeg, stop talking o'jare, we know say na your papa provide all for you. Don't then assume that all were provided for. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aidejay:
But honestly! It's not possible.
The boy boy wrong! undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
judedwriter:
True.
He is wrong! Stop licking after the foolishness of Mogs.... stretch your mind out so you can spot foolishness before it is even spit out at you. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kholiwe(f): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mozino007:
You are very useless to your generations!...
Same with your family. Infact your family is useless to the universe cheesy cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aufbauh:
Summarily, no one can makes it without a helper but sometimes your helper may be your enemy or may be unknown to you.
Stop deceiving yourself! The only Helper God assigned anyone in His Kingdom is Himself.... He is the one and only Helper. Every other poser is not of God. undecided

And just so you know, in the Bible, a helper is one who helps guide and directs you to carefully obeying God's commandments, not one who gives you money and businesses and the lot. undecided

As far as everyone having someone else, that one na lie. Look out in the world and you will find people who started with nothing and no one, some who had to steal from others in other to get to where they are today. Are those they stole from also helpers sent from God?. undecided

Stop swallowing up foolishness in the name of God! undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
I totally agree with him. Someone fed you, accommodated and clothed you.

Even before you became fully independent you relied on someone to teach you the trade or business that made you what you are.
He is wrong! Not everyone was fed and clothed like you were. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Mozino007(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Same with your family. Infact your family is useless to the universe cheesy cheesy
Eleeribu somebody you are a failure you can never make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kholiwe(f): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mozino007:
Eleeribu somebody you are a failure you can never make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like your generations past, present and future.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He is wrong! Not everyone was fed and clothed like you were. undecided

Yes you breast fed yourself from birth and provided yourself food, shelter and accommodation all by yourself. Clap for yourself Mr Self Made.

The way I see it, you even created yourself and gave birth to yourself.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Aufbauh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop deceiving yourself! The only Helper God assigned anyone in His Kingdom is Himself.... He is the one and only Helper. Every other poser is not of God. undecided
undecided

Rather it is you who is on self deception and delusion.
God is not human so he cannot relate directly with human being, rather he uses a human contact to establish his acts.

This bible reference should open your eyes to your delusion.
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

Your main contact with God will on earth are human and not spirit being.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Yes you breast fed yourself from birth and provided yourself food, shelter and accommodation all by yourself. Clap for yourself Mr Self Made.

The way I see it, you even created yourself and gave birth to yourself.
So you got made because someone gave you breast milk as a child? undecided

So homeless kids are all provided food and shelter and accommodation as well, right? undecided

The way you see it is exactly as a fool would. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aufbauh:
Rather it is you who is on self deception and delusion.
God is not human so he cannot relate directly with human being, rather he uses a human contact to establish his acts.

This bible reference should open your eyes to your delusion.
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

Your main contact with God will on earth are human and not spirit being.
I see you are already a lost cause where your god's-Mogs - are concerned. lipsrsealed
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you got made because someone gave you breast milk as a child? undecided

So homeless kids are all provided food and shelter and accommodation as well, right? undecided

The way you see it is exactly as a fool would. undecided
The person that gave you breast milk and cleaned your smelly poo for at least 6 years of your time is the number one proof you aren't self made.

Homeless kids receive enormous help from adults around them. Most of them beg for food and money and its kind individuals that give them. I proudly give when I have.

When intelligent input is lacking, helpless individuals like you resort to insult. You will be alright las las.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

The person that gave you breast milk and cleaned your smelly poo for at least 6 years of your time is the number one proof you aren't self made.

Homeless kids receive enormous help from adults around them. Most of them beg for food and money and its kind individuals that give them. I proudly give when I have.

When intelligent input is lacking, helpless individuals like you resort to insult. You will be alright las las.
It is now more than confirmed by you that you see the world through a fool's goggles likely provided you by your Mogs. lipsrsealed
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Mozino007(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

Just like your generations past, present and future.
May the wrath of God fall on you!!! For insulting your creator,your will be misery from now henceforth!...... You will not die well.These courses are extended to your generation unborn...,Spits!!!!
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kholiwe(f): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mozino007:
May the wrath of God fall on you!!! For insulting your creator,your will be misery from now henceforth!...... You will not die well.These courses are extended to your generation unborn...,Spits!!!!
May whatever you wish me for me happen to you and your generation as well. Stupid religious bigot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Mozino007(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kholiwe:

May whatever you wish me for me happen to you and your generation as well. Stupid religious bigot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stupid lesbian/gay you will never make it ..you are a failure!!!!!!!....Ariwo Ayo ko Ni soo Ni le re Ni oruko Jesu!!!!
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kholiwe(f): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mozino007:
Stupid lesbian/gay you will never make it .. you are a failure!!!!!!!
Like your generation past, present and future cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is now more than confirmed by you that you see the world through a fool's goggles likely provided you by your Mogs. lipsrsealed

Like I said when unlearned and unwise and untrained folks lack intelligent input they resort to insults. Common sense is unfortunately not common.

You will recover.
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Like I said when unlearned and unwise and untrained folks lack intelligent input they resort to insults. Common sense is unfortunately not common.

You will recover.
Insult? undecided

No, I speak the truth of God here as only a fool would consider the foolishness of men wisdom over even the truth which has been made known to all. undecided

Jesus Christ warned us against imbibing the doctrines and teachings of men , lies he called them, which are designed to decieve us away away receiving God's Truth and wisdom - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. What you have done here is confirm that indeed those who suckle at the tits of Mogs are devoid of the wisdom of God in even the things of the world. undecided
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by MrDigitalVentur: 4:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Insult? undecided

No, I speak the truth of God here as only a fool would consider the foolishness of men wisdom over even the truth which has been made known to all. undecided

Jesus Christ warned us against imbibing the doctrines and teachings of men , lies he called them, which are designed to decieve us away away receiving God's Truth and wisdom - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. What you have done here is confirm that indeed those who suckle at the tits of Mogs are devoid of the wisdom of God in even the things of the world. undecided

Well you may be speaking the truth,

But mostly you are wrong, It got fishy when i read 5 of your response in different threads and notice you always against.

Speaking the truth is not to be an antagonist everytime and finding fault everytime

5 threads and all your response is to against

Thats not a truth
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

And just so you know, in the Bible, a helper is one who helps guide and directs you to carefully obeying God's commandments, not one who gives you money and businesses and the lot. undecided

As far as everyone having someone else, that one na lie. Look out in the world and you will find people who started with nothing and no one, some who had to steal from others in other to get to where they are today. Are those they stole from also helpers sent from God?. undecided

Stop swallowing up foolishness in the name of God! undecided

But they didn't start stealing from their dates of birth
Re: Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made by Kobojunkie: 4:41am On Nov 02, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:

Well you may be speaking the truth,
But mostly you are wrong, It got fishy when i read 5 of your response in different threads and notice you always against.
Speaking the truth is not to be an antagonist everytime and finding fault everytime
5 threads and all your response is to against
Thats not a truth
Antagonist? Against? Do you even knew what Truth is? undecided
He stands against the many lies of men since He is Law in the Kingdom of God. I am personally not in this to mince words. undecided

So if you really have anything worth adding to or saying of any of what I have actually stated, go for it, else you might want to move on. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Go To Church Every Sunday? / HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS / Pastor Paul Enenche Celebrates 28th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Becky (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.