Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu (562 Views)

Igbos Should Forget Biafra Now / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by ikedoji: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
With due respect to my Igbo brothers who labour for a separate Biafran nation, I think and I’m convinced that they have a mountainous task ahead and should forget Biafra except they found a solution to the following.

Have the leaders of the independence movement taken time to analyze the obstacles to the achievement of their dream in a bid to marshaling out measures to overcome them?

I have reflected rigorously to identify those who earnestly want Nigeria to remain an indissoluble entity and to operate as presently constituted; those who will ensure that Biafra independence never happens.

These One-Nigeria defenders can be found in all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. I have attempted to categorise them as follows:

continue reading here: https://ikedojibp.com/anayo-writes-igbo-should-forget-biafra-until-they-find-solutions-to-the-following-obstacles/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by BlowYourMind: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
of course it is white elephant dream
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
ikedoji:
With due respect to my Igbo brothers who labour for a separate Biafran nation, I think and I’m convinced that they have a mountainous task ahead and should forget Biafra except they found a solution to the following.

Have the leaders of the independence movement taken time to analyze the obstacles to the achievement of their dream in a bid to marshaling out measures to overcome them?

I have reflected rigorously to identify those who earnestly want Nigeria to remain an indissoluble entity and to operate as presently constituted; those who will ensure that Biafra independence never happens.

These One-Nigeria defenders can be found in all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. I have attempted to categorise them as follows:

continue reading here: https://ikedojibp.com/anayo-writes-igbo-should-forget-biafra-until-they-find-solutions-to-the-following-obstacles/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Sensible igbo man... Not the online warriors gringrin

They won the presidential election on line grin

Cc: proeast
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by PFRB: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yeah . Now he is sensible because he says forget Biafra. We will see.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by kingzizzy: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
MY OPINION

I think that a restructured Nigeria is better for everyone. There is a whole lot to be gained from our size, market, diversity and resilience as a country. I have invested so much in Nigeria to divorce it at this time

This guy does not know that Northern Nigeria will never agree to restructuring
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Bighead9: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Biafra is just a Pipe dream. The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin

Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by MightySparrow: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
FP pls. This is one igbo man with much sense. I doff my cap.
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Admissionclass: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
any nairaland blogger will just post anything to get traffic.lol anyways the word BiAfra alone generates traffic..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by bigeliot(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mumu man. It's because of people like him and his generation ....... Make I no insult u o. Idiot.
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Tranquillity360: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Tranquillity360: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
PFRB:
Yeah . Now he is sensible because he says forget Biafra. We will see.
You don't know how evil afonjas can be.
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by 9jathingsonpoint: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Biafra is an ONLINE REPUBLIC
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Tranquillity360: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
MightySparrow:
FP pls. This is one igbo man with much sense. I doff my cap.
Yes we must make every Igbo man to hate Biafra.

This is our yoruba wishgrin
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Tranquillity360: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Everyone want to talk about biafra.
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Tranquillity360: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
Biafra is an ONLINE REPUBLIC
You are very right.

Nigeria is offline republicgrin
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Welcome back. How's ikoyi prison
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by 9jathingsonpoint: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You are very right.

Nigeria is offline republicgrin
KANU don use una Head make money
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
bigeliot:
Mumu man. It's because of people like him and his generation ....... Make I no insult u o. Idiot.

Don't mind him. He just came out of prison. I Know him personally
Re: Igbo Should Forget Biafra – Anayo Nwosu by Tranquillity360: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

KANU don use una Head make money
Buhari dey share money to una headgrin

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Achievements And His Mandate For The Past Years As Governor Of Edo State / WAEC Cancellation Puts Nigeria At More Risk – Atiku Abubakar / Gov Udom Emmanuel: Born For A Time Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.