Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business (849 Views)

Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by andrewtosin(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Plz who knows what recharge card printing business entails? How lucrative is it? The minimum start up capital?
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by andrewtosin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anybody?
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by andrewtosin(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nobody?
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
andrewtosin:
Plz who knows what recharge card printing business entails? How lucrative is it? The minimum start up capital?
You'll need the following to go into the busines:

Laptop/Desktop

Printer

#10,000 to acquire software that will be install on your pc

Start up capital (#40,000)
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by andrewtosin(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you sure sir?

I think there is a special printer used to print this cards
fados4sure:

You'll need the following to go into the busines:

Laptop/Desktop

Printer

#10,000 to acquire software that will be install on your pc

Start up capital (#40,000)
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
andrewtosin:
Are you sure sir?

I think there is a special printer used to print this cards
Different company has their method of printing. A particular company use POS but that is quite expensive because the company charge #85,000 b4 they will give you the customize POS.

The method I told you before is what I'm using with VM Technology. If you're in Benin, you can visit their office in Airport Road
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by andrewtosin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oh... Okay thanks bro
Is it the normal printer you use?

Ain't in Benin though
fados4sure:

Different company has their method of printing. A particular company use POS but that is quite expensive because the company charge #85,000 b4 they will give you the customize POS.

The method I told you before is what I'm using with VM Technology. If you're in Benin, you can visit their office in Airport Road
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Ed12(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
fados4sure:

do you do the business??
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Alkason: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
fados4sure:

Can I chat you private?
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alkason:

Can I chat you private?
You can post your questions/contribution over here
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Alkason: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
fados4sure:

You can post your questions/contribution over here

What's the profit margin of this scratch card business?

What's made the POS option more expensive?
Does this business require any form of registration?
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alkason:

What's the profit margin of this scratch card business?

What's made the POS option more expensive?
Does this business require any form of registration?
The profit margin is quite low on a small scale but if you start with large amount & have a large customers, it is quite encouraging.

I barely know anything about the POS but, I guess it cause of the POS MACHINE

Different dealers have their method of printing. If you register with my dealer, you'll need to have a Laptop/desktop, Printer, email account, software (one time non refundable #10,000) and a start up capital of at least #40,000
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by softworldsystem(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
the software cost 7500 -
you can start with 9700, 9600 naira
depending on the network youvwish to start from

buh this days there are so many alternative VTU, people now load directly from their bank, and all that

But if you can give it all your effort to market the products it is still veryvlucrative
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by Alkason: 2:04am On Jul 04, 2020
fados4sure:

The profit margin is quite low on a small scale but if you start with large amount & have a large customers, it is quite encouraging.

I barely know anything about the POS but, I guess it cause of the POS MACHINE

Different dealers have their method of printing. If you register with my dealer, you'll need to have a Laptop/desktop, Printer, email account, software (one time non refundable #10,000) and a start up capital of at least #40,000

Okay noted
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by 17lee(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2020
with less N50,000 you can start this business and make millions with time, this business will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid laundry starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of liquid laundry starch production, the raw material are readily available here, all you need is to combine one or two raw material together in wright proportion and your product is ready for branding and sales. whatsapp me on this [ zero eight zero 64654116 ] you will be glad you did.
Re: Recharge Card (airtime) Printing Business by softworldsystem(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB / Let Your Money Work For You / Pump XRP !!! Crypto !!! Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.