Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The World Without Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Without Men! (21384 Views)

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / Without Men... / The World Without Men Pt. II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Without Men! by Phate07(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

E go bore a hell outta them. NAGGERS!

Yeah, its a FACT!
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
Okay I see this thread reaching 20 pages.
Re: The World Without Men! by Pennywise(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Even if all the women were secluded in one world and men in another, they will find us. Why? Insecurity even when nothing dey pursue dem.Give her all the money and all the connection and power in the world, she will still feel insecure. That is how they were made. But you do have the few exceptional ones who want to play 'men' but its usually for a time- then the blues set in.

Bye to u all for now esp my female friends on NL who can do without men
Re: The World Without Men! by Coolabbie: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
@mygoldie wat will u do wit him? He has no use as far as i kno.
Re: The World Without Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
bye pennywise.
Re: The World Without Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
Coolabbie:

@mygoldie wat will u do wit him? He has no use as far as i kno.

I'll keep him as a reservoir,just in case.
Re: The World Without Men! by Phate07(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2011

Eve,
What is it you really have the male folk?

Is because we are physically superior?
Or is it because of our superior intelligence?

Aight, i gerrit!
You hate us cos this IS A MAN'S WORLD!
Re: The World Without Men! by MrCork17: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs Chima, sweeery. plis change yo name back to Mrs eve.

We aint feelin Mrs chimagamaga!! angry
Re: The World Without Men! by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
I don't think i'd enjoy dat world cos my dad,my only brother and a very precious friend(not lover)won't be in it.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2011
Pennywise:

Even if all the women were secluded in one world and men in another, they will find us. Why? Insecurity even when nothing dey pursue dem.Give her all the money and all the connection and power in the world, she will still feel insecure. That is how they were made. But you do have the few exceptional ones who want to play 'men' but its usually for a time- then the blues set in.

Bye to u all for now esp my female friends on NL who can do without men

You actually think WOMEN have big insecurity issues?  REALLY?  Women get their hair done, dress sexy, and show off for OTHER WOMEN.  It is a competition with us sisters to see who can outshine who.  It has NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN.  You men need to get your nuts out the grinder because it fucking up your rationale!

Black women are the leading breadwinner and you think we need you for money?  Seriously.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
Phate07:

Eve,
What is it you really have the male folk?

Is because we are physically superior?
Or is it because of our superior intelligence?

Aight, i gerrit!
You hate us cos this IS A MAN'S WORLD!

Mrs. Chima.

You actually think I HATE YOU MEN OR HAVE ISSUES WITH YOU MEN because you supposedly intelligence and physically superior? What the Bleep? You say this is the man's world and WE GOT MORE ISSUES THEN PEOPLE'S MAGAZINE!

Seriously! You actually call this WORLD A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT? Remember this is a man's world and YOU THINK I AM JEALOUS of you men because you bleeped up the world?

Okay. undecided
Re: The World Without Men! by koolchicco: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
Phate07:

Yeah, its a FACT!

Of course, dem sef knw! grin
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima, sweeery. plis change yo name back to Mrs eve.

We aint feelin Mrs chimagamaga!! angry

I will be glad when you ACTUALLY FIND SOME PUNNY AND leave my nyansh alone! angry angry
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You actually think WOMEN have big insecurity issues?  REALLY?  Women get their hair done, dress sexy, and show off for OTHER WOMEN.  It is a competition with us sisters to see who can outshine who.  It has NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN.  
Black women are the leading breadwinner and you think we need you for money?  Seriously.
Point of correction, first for ourselves.
Re: The World Without Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin so true.^^Both black and white women work very hard,so what do women really need a man for anyways?if not for the sake of bearing children,men are useless jare!!!
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2011
Can you believe this shit? Mofo gon say I am hating on men because they are intelligence and physically superior. Mofo please!

I wouldn't be bragging saying this a man's world and children can't even get a fucking bowl of rice to eat!

These same mofos will hit a woman just cos she "mushed" his arse! AND HE WANT TO TALK ABOUT PHYSICAL SUPERIOR! Please.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ah Chima smiley
Ever the loveably immature hood-rat.

A world without women means a global sausagefest and so men can only cuddle men, so I can never say women are useless.
You on the other hand don't seem to have a problem going homo in a world without men. One has to wonder if you don't secretly desire to be with another woman with a statement like that. undecided
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to find cure to HIV/AIDS you nasty infectors!

Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to end poverty!

Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to feed all these hungry arse children AROUND THE WORLD!

Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to STOP HAVING ALL THESE CHILDREN AND WIVES YOU CAN'T AFFORD!  

You really want to go there?!!!!
Re: The World Without Men! by MrCork17: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I will be glad when you ACTUALLY FIND SOME PUNNY AND leave my nyansh alone!  angry angry

ermm,sorry. I love nyansh! tongue
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
2buff:

Ah Chima smiley
Ever the loveably immature hood-rat.

A world without women means a global sausagefest and so men can only cuddle men, so I can never say women are useless.
You on the other hand don't seem to have a problem going homo. One has to wonder if you don't secretly desire to be with another woman with a statement like that. undecided
[size=44pt]WHO THE Bleep KEEP RESURRECTING RICK JAMES?  LET THAT MOFO STAY DEAD![/size]
Re: The World Without Men! by iyatrustee(f): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2011
At least they won't be there to boss us around. But how about their kini? We can't live without that one cheesy cheesy
Re: The World Without Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to find cure to HIV/AIDS you nasty infectors!

Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to end poverty!

Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to feed all these hungry arse children AROUND THE WORLD!

Use some of that gotdamn intelligence to STOP HAVING ALL THESE CHILDREN AND WIVES YOU CAN'T AFFORD!    

You really want to go there?!!!!

They only use their talent to capture the nearest available punny,e.g Mr-cork and Koolchicco.'' did i just say that''? undecided
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

At least they won't be there to boss us around. But how about their kini? We can't live without that one cheesy cheesy

Use your fingers.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
What a miserable world without men,
Re: The World Without Men! by koolchicco: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Use your fingers.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
Why do these men assumed we will be crying when there is no men? I mean seriously.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Mrs. Chima.  

You actually think I HATE YOU MEN OR HAVE ISSUES WITH YOU MEN because you supposedly intelligence and physically superior?  What the bleep?  You say this is the man's world and WE GOT MORE ISSUES THEN PEOPLE'S MAGAZINE!  

Seriously! You actually call this WORLD A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT?  Remember this is a man's world and YOU THINK I AM JEALOUS of you men because you bleeped up the world?  

Okay.   undecided

<sighs>

I find it funny when ignorant little girls quote this sht like as if it wasn't their evil scheming ways that cast the entire human race out of the garden of Eden to begin with thereby opening the doors for sin, the real problem, to enter the world.

Adam dey jeje dey relax, woman come give am forbidden fruit to chop. yawa follow una come from time immemorial.
Re: The World Without Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Use your fingers.

You is crazy sis,i'd rather get a dildos.
Re: The World Without Men! by koolchicco: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

They only use their talent to capture the nearest available punny,e.g Mr-cork and Koolchicco.'' did i just say that''? undecided

Meet me 4 slaughter house now, now! angry angry embarassed
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
DAMN I miss Mrs. Eve angry but I will be fine with Mrs. Chima smiley
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
2buff:

<sighs>

I find it funny when ignorant little girls quote this sht like as if it wasn't their evil scheming ways that cast the entire human race out of the garden of Eden to begin with thereby opening the doors for sin, the real problem, to enter the world.

Adam dey jeje dey relax, woman come give am forbidden fruit to chop. yawa follow una come from time immemorial.

Then why the Bleep is you keep responding to IGNORANT girls quotes?  See what I mean ladies?
Re: The World Without Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

Meet me 4 slaughter house now, now! angry angry embarassed

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.