Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR (23427 Views)

Aso Rock To Spend N14bn On Internet, Stationery, Electricity, Telephone Charges / Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment / 2016 Audit Report: Presidency Illegally Moved N14bn To Establish Army Barracks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Realadey(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Yeeeh
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by evergreen9: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by bejeria101(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Government of integrity fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Mrpojj(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2020
dre11:
How President Buhari’s Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Government Of Over N14bn - SaharaReporters

https://saharareporters.com/2020/06/14/exposed-how-president-buhari%E2%80%99s-aides-connived-ministry-power-officials-fleece-government

When buhari is through with Nigeria
Those that called Jonathan names will ask for forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Kwaraption changed clothes

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by BigBashiru: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2020
dre11:
How President Buhari’s Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Government Of Over N14bn - SaharaReporters

https://saharareporters.com/2020/06/14/exposed-how-president-buhari%E2%80%99s-aides-connived-ministry-power-officials-fleece-government

The black race is CURSED!!!! Nigeria is a country that if developed will end racism worldwide - look at what they are doing.....

6 Likes

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Andrew13: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Nigeria is working cheesy

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2020
dre11:

This is not corruption, but mere spending grin grin
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Realadey(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Continue stealing and be saying kwarufshon

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Racoon:
We all know it will amount to nothing.Endless looting going on in every aspect of this government
Gbam!
we're only praying for either a miracle or an Apc-less 2023

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2020
This administration remains the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by ModestGal(f): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Oga o
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by ModestGal(f): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
It is well
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Daraph:
Acct no:0223856869 Acct name :Olukayode Tosin Bank:GTB Pls someone should help me with any amount. I'm dying.
You voted Change?

6 Likes

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by creedencity(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Ousting GEJ in 2015 have been the dreadiest mistake made by Nigerians.

It would have been a continous progress for Nigeria & Nigerians. GEJ would have handover power to someone even better than himself.

But... Oops! here we are sad
Ousting GEJ in 2015 wasn't, it seemed as the right thing to do. Voting for PMB in 2019 was the greatest blunder

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Subsea:
This administration remains the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

You are wrong, this is the most pious, accountable and saints admin.....grin ; D

2 Likes

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by chukkysnow: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

But $1 will not be taken from here to the other side!

It's unfortunate people do not understand the Mystery of life...

Few days after the death of the right hand man of the president , I remember having a dream.. I saw him but his face had changed to some nasty look. He was talking to about 3 other men, and this were his Exact Words

" I had This.... I had That... But I didn't have JESUS! I am not in a Good place..

They that have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear!

I Rest my Matter
u r a joker
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Champneys: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
The level of corruption in Buhari's government is unprecedented.
The humongous scale will not be revealed until the bastar.....ds leave power.

Once again, it shall not be well with everyone who supports, sympathises with and defends APC, PDP and Buhari.

Gbogbo yin, eni kuuuuuure one by one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by creedencity(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Omooba77:

You voted Change?
Nope. NEXT LEVEL remember!

2 Likes

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
creedencity:

Ousting GEJ wasn't, it seemed as the right thing to do. Voting for PMB in 2019 was the greatest blunder

Self defense.....You need institutions not personality, but Nigeria preferred personality than institutions.....

2 Likes

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Charly68: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
APC govt steals officially that we know..the saint face they are shiwcasing is fake and hypocrisy. See what is happening in NASS ,Their budget for assembly repairs alone can but about 38 attacking helicopter..yet soildiers are dying and crying for weapons at the battle field..all the bilions the kakhy men budgetted annually are not adding up to the value expected..Things are fundamentally with our nation..Imagine a man disqualified for want of certificate regularities has suddenly become a celebrity in the camp of those that want us to believe they are the next political messiahs. Joker's ,cheaters,thieves , fraudulent people everywhere and our leader is too old to work and curtail these mess

3 Likes

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by otomatic(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

But $1 will not be taken from here to the other side!

It's unfortunate people do not understand the Mystery of life...

Few days after the death of the right hand man of the president , I remember having a dream.. I saw him but his face had changed to some nasty look. He was talking to about 3 other men, and this were his Exact Words

" I had This.... I had That... But I didn't have JESUS! I am not in a Good place..

They that have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear!

I Rest my Matter

I hope this your dream is not fictional, because all liers have their place in the lake of fire.
It doesn't matter whether they are preaching or not.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Innocentdave: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Okay
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Chase Gaming Solutions Limited pls who has info on this company
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by loadedvibes: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Nawa o.. nothing we won't hear from this government

Anyway Parents and guidance give your children the edge they need in this age.. get them out kids educational tablets now.. view my profile to get it.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2020
These little boys of yesterday in Aso Rock are quickly learning from Diezani.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Chikpat(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Since the inception of buhari's government its been one story of corruption and looting or the other,
don't they ever get tired?
Surprisingly enough the president might not be aware of the massive looting and corruption going on.
God Save Nigeria.

It's not possible he is not aware. He knows everything but may not be getting cuts
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by creedencity(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Omooba77:

Self defense.....You need institutions not personality, but Nigeria preferred personality than institutions.....

Self defense? NO. Buhari seemed too good to be true in before 2015 election. It was as though he was been cheated. But come 2019, guys voted for NEXT LEVEL. My question was next level to what? 2015 mediocrity and incompetence?

What you stated is a blaring truth though.
I hope we dont make such mistake to come 2023
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Chikpat:

It's not possible he is not aware. He knows everything but may not be getting cuts
Wetin he wan use cut do?
person way no get business to him name, failure!
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Xisnin(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2020
seborrhic:
This is most probably a true story.
It must have been leaked by the people in the first lady's office,close aides of hers or even she herself.
But the fact is that this story may not have come to light if the current power play between her and the Tunde "Idiagbon" didn't occur.
She and others in the know would have kept quiet and allowed the looting to go ahead.
It's a revelation or leak not borne out of any patriotic duty or aim to deter corruption but simply out of vendetta and blackmail.
Does it matter why a thief was outed?
If you want to support looters, be bold about it.

1 Like

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Righteousness89(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2020
chukkysnow:
u r a joker

I Know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / El-Rufai Lifts Lockdown In Kaduna State / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.