Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR (23402 Views)

Aso Rock To Spend N14bn On Internet, Stationery, Electricity, Telephone Charges / Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment / 2016 Audit Report: Presidency Illegally Moved N14bn To Establish Army Barracks.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by surgical: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Ousting GEJ in 2015 have been the dreadiest mistake made by Nigerians.

It would have been a continous progress for Nigeria & Nigerians. GEJ would have handover power to someone even better than himself.

But... Oops! here we are sad
it has always been like that,when people are allowed to make choices they usually make the wrong choice
The people were once asked to choose between Jesus who was healing and doing good to them and Barnabas a hardened criminal,who had made life a hell for them,the people chose Barnabas,it is not different now

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Cryptofxt10: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

But $1 will not be taken from here to the other side!

It's unfortunate people do not understand the Mystery of life...

Few days after the death of the right hand man of the president , I remember having a dream.. I saw him but his face had changed to some nasty look. He was talking to about 3 other men, and this were his Exact Words

" I had This.... I had That... But I didn't have JESUS! I am not in a Good place..

They that have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear!

I Rest my Matter

hian... brother... be certain of these things you are saying oh..
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by kutashi: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sowore and his Saharalies will be consusmed with the lies!

"The Ministry of Works and Housing did not give the approval to the request by Ministry of Power."
They didn't approve it why is it news again? In addition, "a highly inflated price of about N14bn to N17bn..." Saharalies does not even sure of the actual amount and there was not mentioning of the actual cost to determine the inflated price differences!

What sort of useless reporting is this? Sowore is only good at smearing people's name for nothing! I do not support corruption in any form but report with valid evidence and the issue of "according to a source or an insider who doesn't want his/her mentioned because he/she is not authorised to speak" jargon employed by the media should be critically looked into! Because some will sit in a corner and be dishing out nonsense!

Obviously, some people will not read before making comment while some will read and will not understand basic dynamics explained before making comment!
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Edosir(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tundra the richest recharge card seller
Racoon:
This "Tunde" cabal kingpin seems to be the reigning president in Aso Rock now.EFCC over to you.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Greatlee54: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
[s][/s]
Officialgarri:
I don't doubt this story even though it's coming from the biased Sahara reporters.
Every organization (private and public) always suffer the corruption of price inflation and it can be hardly controlled because the boss of an organization doesn't go to the market to buy things himself.

Nevertheless, the presidency in a bid to maintain the stance against corruption must investigate Tunde and Sarki.
SR have their spotlight on Tunde and watching all his moves, thereby using him as a target to tarnish this government since Abba Kyari died..
[color=#000099][/color][s][/s]

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by friday2011(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Since the inception of buhari's government its been one story of corruption and looting or the other,
don't they ever get tired?
Surprisingly enough the president might not be aware of the massive looting and corruption going on.
God Save Nigeria.

Surprisingly enough the president might not be aware of the massive looting and corruption going on.

Reason why he should not have been allowed to be president in the first place...

The man is mentally and physically weak...

A president that is not audible and incoherent...

A president who cannot hear well unless you support with sign language...

A president who cannot go into debates on issues...

Is that one a president?

Its a big slap on this country.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by PrincewithGod(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
What happened under GEJ is child's play compared with what is happening now.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Bluntemperor: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Racoon:
We all know it will amount to nothing.Endless looting going on in every aspect of this government

It has always been but the intensity is high now and rampart.Why can't the govt adopt Rwanda President approach:
•Here, the President gives out a Project,pay the project Funds and give the Time and Date of complete execution of the Project to both the Contractors and the Minister in charge.
•The President goes there behind to know if indeed it's completed,only to discover,it was just a rouse!The Minister meanwhile has told the President that it's done!
•On returning to the Office,the President called the Minister and reiterated that the day of official Commission the project MUST NOT FAIL! .
•That failure means the Minister and all those involved will spend their lives in jail!. We were told the Minister had to finish the Project in the night for him to Commission it.That is why Rwanda is moving forward above the rest of the Continent!
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Bluntemperor: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Racoon:
We all know it will amount to nothing.Endless looting going on in every aspect of this government
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by trutht828: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't doubt this story even though it's coming from the biased Sahara reporters.
Every organization (private and public) always suffer the corruption of price inflation and it can be hardly controlled because the boss of an organization doesn't go to the market to buy things himself.

Nevertheless, the presidency in a bid to maintain the stance against corruption must investigate Tunde and Sarki.
SR have their spotlight on Tunde and watching all his moves, thereby using him as a target to tarnish this government since Abba Kyari died..

So, exposure of corruption is translated as "tarnish" where you came from?

You just proved a point that you only hate corruption when it is perpetrated by the opposition. You deeply desire corruption and you will seek to cover it up if perpetrated by the APC.

I doubt if there is honour or dignity in your creed.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by trutht828: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
tayebest:
Sahara Reporters with their diluted journalism... who cares? undecided

By the time APC steals Nigeria dry and there is nothing left for your children, you will be among those who will care.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by trutht828: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
seborrhic:
This is most probably a true story.
It must have been leaked by the people in the first lady's office,close aides of hers or even she herself.
But the fact is that this story may not have come to light if the current power play between her and the Tunde "Idiagbon" didn't occur.
She and others in the know would have kept quiet and allowed the looting to go ahead.
It's a revelation or leak not borne out of any patriotic duty or aim to deter corruption but simply out of vendetta and blackmail.

Thank you bro. You see clearly indeed. Both parties are thieves, be it the Aisha Buhari party or the Tunde party.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

All these where caused by looting during Jonathan's tenure....don't mind them , Buhari's government is a saint government...

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
trutht828:

So, exposure of corruption is translated as "tarnish" where you came from?

You just proved a point that you only hate corruption when it is perpetrated by the opposition. You deeply desire corruption and you will seek to cover it up if perpetrated by the APC.

I doubt if there is honour or dignity in your creed.

Which drink makes the day for you?

Wish I have good contracts for you but Buhari's government crippled all ....is well

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Angrymode: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Since the inception of buhari's government its been one story of corruption and looting or the other,
don't they ever get tired?
God Save Nigeria.

It's so SHOCKING that you still find a way to absolve that dumb Bahari of any blame with his ignorance.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by galaxy2020(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Government of criminals...

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Ousting GEJ in 2015 have been the dreadiest mistake made by Nigerians.

It would have been a continous progress for Nigeria & Nigerians. GEJ would have handover power to someone even better than himself.

But... Oops! here we are sad
Your GEJ is ten times weaker and duller than Buhari.
Sentence against corruption by so called Nigeria leaders are not speedily executed and if executed, it has been always a pat in the back.
This is why no matter how saint you are or the saint your rely on , the menace ( corruption) will always rule
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Staro: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Rikidony(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Any foolish allegations from SR should never be taken serious, their neutrality had been compromise, but the presidency should look into it. Any defaulter should be sack and punish. cool cool

SAI BABA cool cool
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Metalsmith(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
The looting and corruption will not stop until the country is structured when each region is responsible for its revenue generation. The entire political system is based on revenue sharing at Federal level not revenue generation at regional level. This should stop. fear God, fear Allah, let there be justice and fairness in our nation.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by newisd75: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
it's now clear that d virtual president of nigeria is tunde yusuf who is a corrupt person

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Metalsmith(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let each region and federating units struggle to develop its region and develop at its own pace. Each region should focus itself on its social and economic development without waiting for revenue sharing. God help Nigeria, let each region focus on how to develop its region first and foremost and not focus on power control at the centre.The focus of our leaders to rule at the centre is the main cause of Nigeria problems

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by jayaim: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Some will say u are drunk saying this. But is no joke i have seen Jesus appear to me in dreams several times, most time saving me from evil & assuring me of better days ahead
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

Few days after the death of the right hand man of the president , I remember having a dream.. I saw him but his face had changed to some nasty look. He was talking to about 3 other men, and this were his Exact Words

" I had This.... I had That... But I didn't have JESUS! I am not in a Good place..

I Rest my Matter

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by trutht828: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Which drink makes the day for you?

Wish I have good contracts for you but Buhari's government crippled all ....is well

Lolz. It's well, bro
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by egoldman(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

I can see your struggle, it must be the hardest job in the world right now to defend Buhari.

Where is the griller sef?
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by egoldman(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
seborrhic:
This is most probably a true story.
It must have been leaked by the people in the first lady's office,close aides of hers or even she herself.
But the fact is that this story may not have come to light if the current power play between her and the Tunde "Idiagbon" didn't occur.
She and others in the know would have kept quiet and allowed the looting to go ahead.
It's a revelation or leak not borne out of any patriotic duty or aim to deter corruption but simply out of vendetta and blackmail.

And ur point is?
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by ebopee: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

I Rest my Matter

Thank you brother. People do not understand these things. Heaven is real and Hell is equally real, as for me I have chosen the path of righteousness.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by PrinceIshola(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

I Rest my Matter

Nonsense......so you can see what is happening to the soul of Abba Kyari, but can see beyond your miserable life. Funny.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Their days are numbered. Where are the powerful aides to GEJ, Yar'Adua and OBJ?
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
smiles they are learning work from home school feeding
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by cardoctor(m): 4:20am On Jun 16, 2020
We r used to these types of stories. Next page pls.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Sabooalabi: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Could this be true? What is wrong or what happened to our T C N Abuja head office?
Over to you EFCC let us know the true story within the next one week. We wish you the best result.

Notice Of Tariff Hike By Ikeja Electric Plc / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR / Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60