Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR (23425 Views)

Aso Rock To Spend N14bn On Internet, Stationery, Electricity, Telephone Charges / Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment / 2016 Audit Report: Presidency Illegally Moved N14bn To Establish Army Barracks.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by AMvanquish: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2020
This is the 3rd Tunde story within a week, SR really want to make this guy the new Abba Kyari.

It's obvious Aisha & Co are leaking this info to injure his image. Most likely a powerplay between the two of them that did not start today.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by galadima77(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2020
seborrhic:
This is most probably a true story.
It must have been leaked by the people in the first lady's office,close aides of hers or even she herself.
But the fact is that this story may not have come to light if the current power play between her and the Tunde "Idiagbon" didn't occur.
She and others in the know would have kept quiet and allowed the looting to go ahead.
It's a revelation or leak not borne out of any patriotic duty or aim to deter corruption but simply out of vendetta and blackmail.

Meaning both parties are equal in guilt...

Nigeria which way na?

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by 9gerian: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Kleptocrats!!!

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by InvertedHammer: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2020
/
All those core Buharists online I hope you are getting your own share of the billions.

Isn't it wonderful watching losers support and fight for their oppressors who are not even aware of their existence?

/

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Squillionaire: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Now the other 'cabal' members are showing their hands. We must sustain the searchlight on these brood...we talk too much and do too little hence, will always be taken for granted.

It's sad that when they appoint young people into office, it's usually the worst of us...thus perpetually reinforcing the crooked arguments that we are immature for public office.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by AlphikkaTech: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

But $1 will not be taken from here to the other side!

It's unfortunate people do not understand the Mystery of life...

Few days after the death of the right hand man of the president , I remember having a dream.. I saw him but his face had changed to some nasty look. He was talking to about 3 other men, and this were his Exact Words

" I had This.... I had That... But I didn't have JESUS! I am not in a Good place..

They that have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear!

I Rest my Matter
Keep it up. God bless you. God will bless us financially to support you in the good work you do. God bless you. IJN Amen

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2020
creedencity:

Self defense? NO. Buhari seemed too good to be true in before 2015 election. It was as though he was been cheated. But come 2019, guys voted for NEXT LEVEL. My question was next level to what? 2015 mediocrity and incompetence?

What you stated is a blaring truth though.
I hope we dont make such mistake to come 2023
Let me shock you, with what I am seeing, nothing much will change. People hate truth, even on this forum. We can not have same ideas. Alas I discovered most guys here are paid to project their lords
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Squillionaire:
Now the other 'cabal' members are showing their hands. We must sustain the searchlight on these brood...we talk too much and too little hence, will always be taken for granted.

It's sad that when they appoint young people into office, it's usually the worst of us...thus perpetually reinforcing the crooked arguments that we are immature for public office.

That is the Pure truth!

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Jibsy203:
Afonja fools, na there only work be dat, to steal with there smellinh dirty bodies

Tunde is just a pseudo name.... He is from Katsina
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Naijaarchive(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
What does this people use this huge amount of money for.... Nawa o
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Automatic3444(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

Few days after the death of the right hand man of the president , I remember having a dream.. I saw him but his face had changed to some nasty look. He was talking to about 3 other men, and this were his Exact Words

" I had This.... I had That... But I didn't have JESUS! I am not in a Good place..

I Rest my Matter

grace alone.... God have mercy on us..be my saviour at any moment
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by MedicH: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2020
They're stealing the future of young Nigerians steadily steadily. A lot of people will be very very poor by 2025.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by NaijadrivaCars: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Is every kith and kin of Bubu in Aso rock

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Chikpat(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Wetin he wan use cut do?
person way no get business to him name, failure!

With or without biz to his name; his failure is fvcking the whole country

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Sonoyom(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Buhari contested 4 times for the position of President of the country just to come and steal and destroy this country nothing more, nothing less.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by livebyday(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2020
And so it continues

Buhari's government will set records never before seen or heard any where in Earth

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Govt of tyranny ,nepotism, looters nd burning

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Agugbadin: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Anyone that is hiding under this government and stealing money shall not live to spend the money, Almighty God will remove them from planet earth this month.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by biggy26: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let them continue!
They have the knife !
They have the yam!

I Rest my Matter
Really?
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by GuestLog: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
seborrhic:
This is most probably a true story.
It must have been leaked by the people in the first lady's office,close aides of hers or even she herself.
But the fact is that this story may not have come to light if the current power play between her and the Tunde "Idiagbon" didn't occur.
She and others in the know would have kept quiet and allowed the looting to go ahead.
It's a revelation or leak not borne out of any patriotic duty or aim to deter corruption but simply out of vendetta and blackmail.
on reading the first paragraph of the news report, I already assumed that the first lady is behind the news. No doubt. More revelation will be shared from both feudal camps in the coming days.

Worse of all, the man in charge of Nigeria affairs cannot even keep his own home in peace, neither his state nor his region. How then can he take care of the while country.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by seborrhic: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Does it matter why a thief was outed?
If you want to support looters, be bold about it.
It matters a lot.
It's called hypocrisy and it's equally as bad,if not worse than the corrupt act itself.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by OKTolu: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmmmm corruption everywhere

There was a country
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by tot(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2020
bayotwice:
Mods keep removing my posts but i will continue to say the truth... If you do not acquire a new skill or start ur side hustle during this lockdown, you never lack time, you lack discipline... It's not too late to start something. I sell(Pre-downloaded) easy-to-follow Comprehensive Video courses on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and build wealth with it E.g Copywriting, dropshipping, Data science, 3d animation e.t.c What'sapp 2348' 0649 432'97 for full list. Nb: I will deliver the videos at ur doorstep

Before posting, the rules are listed including no 6, so the mods are simply doing their work.

6. Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Omooba77: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2020
creedencity:

Self defense? NO. Buhari seemed too good to be true in before 2015 election. It was as though he was been cheated. But come 2019, guys voted for NEXT LEVEL. My question was next level to what? 2015 mediocrity and incompetence?

What you stated is a blaring truth though.
I hope we dont make such mistake to come 2023
Everything we said about him in pre 2015 are they not true, has anything change. Then I told people that it was Idiagbon that was ruling, that the man has no capablity whatsoever. What has changed? I remembered 2014 when he was been promoted and guys were being invited to various hotels and events to support him, I declined ALL the invitations.
We cant all sleep and lay head same way, BUT we must check where we are putting our heads. God bless Nigeria.

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Cherez: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't doubt this story even though it's coming from the biased Sahara reporters.
Every organization (private and public) always suffer the corruption of price inflation and it can be hardly controlled because the boss of an organization doesn't go to the market to buy things himself.

Nevertheless, the presidency in a bid to maintain the stance against corruption must investigate Tunde and Sarki.
SR have their spotlight on Tunde and watching all his moves, thereby using him as a target to tarnish this government since Abba Kyari died..
Doesn't go to the market for a project as huge as this?
Isn't there ought to be a standard? Like comparing cost of similar projects in the past and factoring in other stuffs?

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by chaloskyx: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2020
thats their problem but when all hell breaks loose in this country no politician would be spared

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by slowice(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2020
If the corruption in this government is exposed in totality it will be completely unbelievable that humans could that corrupt....

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Now i get the gist... Local fowl turn billionaire.. Uncivilized mofo... Rechargecard level... turn to Scandalous Sinzu... undecided undecided Una don turn bubu to ATM machine.... eheeee... Family Cash out gang.. Even turn CBN to ATM machine..

So this Buhari extension family don contribute to the problems of Naija... Eheeee... This Tunde guy.... They beat u.. u con reorganize with ur cash out gang cum cause trouble for Rock Aso...

Becos una don turn Bubu.. To Capital MuMu..

Wonderful..... Wonderful... Chai... Nigeria what a country!!!

Come to think of it what do they know apart from contract- contract... lazy form of making cash... Hmm You and Uncle wanted to make 3 billion extra... This is nothing compared to the others Nigerians dont know...

God will continue to expose you folks for Nigerians...!!

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Benwallt(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Common Aides and 14billion naira, ah!

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by surgical: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
ivandragon:
Tip of the iceberg...
Exactly

Re: PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR by Ibechris2: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
All those who brought this govt to power...shame to u all.
I am sure all the roads in the country is now paved in gold,one naira now equals a dollar. All the Presidential jets have been sold.

How about paying all the unemployed graduates?
Security and wiping away Bokoharam in just one month.
Buhari,Abba Kyari,Abba Tunde and Liar Muhammed it will not be well with u guys.

Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66