Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

R.I.P Manav Of Zeeworld Sacred Ties. Achana's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / R.I.P Manav Of Zeeworld Sacred Ties. Achana's Husband (2090 Views)

R.I.P / "His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / How Do I Stop My Pregnant Girlfriend Of Her Obsession With ZEEWORLD - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.I.P Manav Of Zeeworld Sacred Ties. Achana's Husband by obiagelilouis: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
He died in the early ours of today.

He acted the role Manav in Sacred ties, a Series airing on Zeeworld.

See the video below for more information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hURpSquRKU
Re: R.I.P Manav Of Zeeworld Sacred Ties. Achana's Husband by Ifiegboria(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eyah!

1 Like

Re: R.I.P Manav Of Zeeworld Sacred Ties. Achana's Husband by obiagelilouis: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2020
It's such a pity. Really sad!
Re: R.I.P Manav Of Zeeworld Sacred Ties. Achana's Husband by fati2001(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2020
his X manager died on 8th June by jumping off 14 storied building
Re: R.I.P Manav Of Zeeworld Sacred Ties. Achana's Husband by obiagelilouis: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:
his X manager died on 8th June by jumping off 14 storied building

Yes, that's mysterious too cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Very Senior Father In Law Told Me This And I Will Never Forget / She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) / Bursted! Man Caught His Fiance Red-handed On Bed With His Best Man To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.