Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's (179 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's / What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's by EminentSon(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hi there.

I hope you're staying safe during this world wide epidemic.

In light of the rough and tumble that this period has brought along with it, it's good to know that all signs don't point at us losing everything.

We are very lucky to be in the 21st century when this virus outbreak occured and so, we have good reason to be optimistic of a brighter future ahead of humanity.

So, for you to be part of this future, I have brought to your attention, some elements of the life's of successful individuals while they were still in their 20's.

I got to lay my hands and eyes on these important elements that made them who they are today because 'Success leaves trails for you to follow'.

I believe that these Lifestyle and Personality traits of an overwhelming majority of them, if channelled properly, will set you up for success in the next few years.

Before I share with you, the secrets of today, here's a summary of the previous elements of 'Successful individuals in their 20's' ;

• They don't hang out with losers.

• They don't let emotions take charge in their decision making.

• They don't care about impressing others (especially their peers).

• They don't let others decide their future for them.

Now, let's dwell on today's secrets.

5. They aren't hoping for miracle solutions to their problems.
Re: What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's by EminentSon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
As we're fighting to end the whole rubbish in the 9ja system, don't forget to fine tune your own life and purge it of unnecessary SARS.

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring: A Visit To Barkin Ladi/barkin Kogi Rail .(Photos) / WAZOBIA REALLY PAYING / How To Upload Audio Mp3 To Youtube Video Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.