Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's (205 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's / What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's by EminentSon(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Hey there!

I hope you're fine today.

I bring to you, insights on what Successful People don't do in their youthful age.

There's an age-old maxim that says "what you focus on expands".

As much as these people have things they focus their energy on so as to give them positive returns in future, they also have things that they do not place priority on which helps to keep them on track for progress.

Here's the link to my previous post which contains other points on this topic which will be of massive help to you.

To checkout that first, click on the link below
https:///2N4yArV

Let's get going.

11. They Don't Give Up When Things Get Hard.

It is as simple as it sounds.

When they're pursuing a cause that will bring with it generous impact on any aspect of their life such as Financial, Spiritual, Relationship, etc, they do not back down when the going gets tough.

They make sure they persevere and in so doing, they develop a resilient spirit which is very valuable to stay heads and shoulder above the rest in life.

12. They're Not Envious, They're Inspired.

There's this guiding belief in them that "If you can, they can". They've got an Abundant Mentality.

Although it's human nature to be envious of the success of others, they make sure to channel that envy into appreciation for what you've achieved and encouragement that they can also achieve the same and more.

They know that what you appreciate tends to come around more often, so they make sure to celebrate your Wins and use it as inspiration for them to do more.

13. They Don't Spend All Their Income.

This is a No-No for them.

The majority of them apply the simple but effective rule of 50-30-20 to their income.

This means that 50% of their income goes to necessities(Needs) like Feeding, Accommodation, Transportation, etc.

30% of their income goes into their savings and 20% of their income goes into buying things that gratifies their Wants.

This enables them to build their savings for future investments which in turn gives them a backbone of financial security and freedom.

They make sure they adhere to this rule and just work on expanding their income level so as to ensure that their percentage column is big enough for their Needs, Wants and Savings.

One consistent thing about them getting a high income is that they ensure to get a skill that has the potential to rake in lots of money otherwise known as a High Income Skill.

There are various High Income Skills in today's world but I'll give a list of them in my next post as it is beyond the scope of this post to list that.

Follow me and watch out for it!

As you have learned these things that Successful Individuals refuse to do in their 20's, I'll advise that you hold them in high esteem and seek to implement them in every area of your everyday life.

See you at the top.
And watch out for the High Income Skills series.
Re: What Successful People Don't Do In Their 20's by EminentSon(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
For you to have really this post up to this point, it shows that you're a youth that has a 90% potential of becoming great and successful in your chosen endeavor.

Keep your light shining all bright and strive to be an example of the success that you so much crave in your environment and family.

Remember that great things can only behind when you do. So take action now!

(1) (Reply)

2020 UTME Results: 2 Anambra Candidates Top List, Edo, Ekiti Follows – JAMB / Know The Main Reason Behind Visiting Lifting Gantry For Sale / How To Enter Into The Emotional Bank Of Your Online Customers`review`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.