Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (124603 Views)

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Awesome that you are Honest!

But you are offending JESUS with that!

You are putting tears to HIS face!

Just Imagine something like that happens! What would be your Excuse?

Make a Decision to Accept JESUS! And turn s new leaf!

HE will Forgive you no matter the past and Clean you up!
I'm used to it
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

What a straight ticket to helllllllll fire.

How can one live without remembering there's eternity?

No joke menhhh it's gonna be tough without Jesus.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by philipnero1419: 1:52am On Jun 15, 2020
not too bad, they just died in active service,
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by omoladex05: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2020
RIP

God blessed my family with bouncing baby girl last night. I am a private school teacher, please we seriously need your financial assistance. Check my profile. Thanks
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by BOBKIDDA(m): 2:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
They died in active duty. What a shame!
so wat if they were posioned? just wat if
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Buhari would definitely be in SHOCK right now upon hearing this News.....

I hia u. Na wetin concern agbero with overloaded bus?

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:46am On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I'm used to it

JESUS is not used to it!

If you are willing, He will make you afresh
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 2:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Danelo:
Imo state women and promiscuity are like bread and beans

Bring your face here! I wan vomit on your face for this yeye comment you made out of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

Lmao, there is no hell nor heaven get over the fantasy you read in that book of folklores.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by apache22b: 3:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Yeah you are a Real Niggarrr , but u never just want reason my matter !!!

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I remember my grandfather used to say
Oh my son
Women are heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

Let me drag some weed! And return to my huzzle. Am going to smoke all night
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by zedegit: 3:48am On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Na hotel dey put mattress for bare floor?

Yeye bloggers

Did they say it was a hotel? Some student off campus hostel are named lodge.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by skukimania(f): 3:52am On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

Yeye bloggers

Yes oh ! And they appeared to be in different rooms. I thought they were lovers? Bloggers self undecided!
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Antisocial01: 4:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

[s][/s]What a straight ticket to helllllllll fire.[s][/s]

must you always show your foolishness ,who are you to judge who go to heaven and who go to hell hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 4:31am On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

Yeye bloggers
. forget your descension pls, you can decide to put your foam on the floor if the wooding part is not too good or making noise.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Soneh(m): 4:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

Deputy God! Is that you? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Chai Rip
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

ma you dey distribute tickets for hell fire abi
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

Why do you people just make statements publicly without common sense like this?
Honestly it's very annoying and stupîd.
Even the slave masters who introduced the religion to you will be amazed at the show of stupîdity.
Please grow up
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Na you year ticket give them abi? Wonder why humans are so judgemental angry
Don't mind the fool.
He should go and preach his nonsense to the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Hell fire gate keeper. I know they sinned but who are you to condemn them. Leave it to God.
Typing this you sinned. Don't judge
You seem not to be different from that ignoramus if you'd conclude too that they sinned.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Antisocial01:
must you always show your foolishness ,who are you to judge who go to heaven and who go to hell hypocrite
Seriously, I detest how this Christians just make statements and proclamations without reasonable facts and common sense.
It's really annoying.
What is the difference between the story of Jesus and Krishna?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Spain007(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Buhari would definitely be in SHOCK right now upon hearing this News.....

Na lie.....so long it has nothing to do with cow and Fulani herdsman rather he wld say they're lazy youths.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by EmmaDivine07: 5:35am On Jun 15, 2020
no bro, they are going to Purgatory������
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

Awesome that you are Honest!

But you are offending JESUS with that!

You are putting tears to HIS face!

Just Imagine something like that happens! What would be your Excuse?

Make a Decision to Accept JESUS! And turn s new leaf!

HE will Forgive you no matter the past and Clean you up!
[/s]
Senseless rubbish!
How did you know that?
A preacher that doesn't even understand the Bible. You just continued to ridicule yourself here. I'm sure you're also getting the same treatments in real life.
You will not quote any Bible passage
You will not connect any dots
You will not apply common sense and not that not everyone believes in your Bible etc

You'll just make a stupîd proclamations and you think you can win souls like that?

Even Jesus will be ashamed of you.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by EmmaDivine07: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Spain007:

Na lie.....so long it has nothing to do with cow and Fulani herdsman rather he wld say they're lazy youths.
Exactly bro,, one bottle for you

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by igbowoman: 5:37am On Jun 15, 2020
No toxicology report no autopsy and they already know the cause of death?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Digitalstarlite: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2020
History wud tell

He died on punna
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
What is disturbing there?
This is Nairaland we are all part time mortuary attendants we done see dead body tire burnt oh, head chopped off oh, shot to death or car accident oh we dey do the work free

Lol. I typically don’t open threads where I see (graphic photos) indicated.

I only opened this one because the post didn’t suggest they were stabbed or mutilated or something.

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by chinoonew09: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Dam isorite...shame to both familes, imo state again...
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by bimbomueeb(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Don't really understand why people indulge in drugs to enhance their sex drive when there natural stuff to do so. May there soul rest in peace
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Kontos: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N3,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

For those who are still contemplating

See the juicy package below
1.) Video editing
2.) Professional photo retouching
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts, logos and designs
4.) Creation of exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) Content video creation
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) Professional 3D logo design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding and free hosting.
16). How to run Facebook ads effectively and how to promote your digital products online for FREE
17) How to design beautiful Graphics on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
18) Business card and letterhead design.

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...

All on your mobile phone/laptop.

You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:
Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by teachernnaa: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2020
People are mean n wicked in this country, a thorough investigation should be done to discover the cause of their death. May be they were poisoned , what kind of drug will instantly kill them without any of them tried to seek for help. See naija nah, instead of autopsy,their body has been deposited in the mortuary �.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.